Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? (15435 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by obuburam: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
This year has not ended so don't know yet

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Frayoworld(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Clubbing
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Gggjhhj: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
My rent
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TrustNone: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Annahh:
I learnt how to forgive without receiving any apology in return..

I also stopped consuming edible clay, I was addicted to it. Since this year, it has not touched my lips.
edible clay ehn that thing dey sweet oo.
Heard too much consumption dries blood

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Rubyjade: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Be good to people... No matter what you think you are, you will still need somebody someday... Even a dead man needs people that will help bury/cremate his body

Never,
I repeat never look down on anybody.
Always make a humble first impression even to a gate man, cos U'd never know if he is the owner of the house u just entered.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Annahh(f): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
TrustNone:
edible clay ehn that thing dey sweet oo.
Heard too much consumption dries blood
Yes o, the smell alone is enough to make me buy it, the thing is very addictive, it also contains lead.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by kernniejay(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
My greatest challenge in the year was that some people went ahead and voted for BAT after 8 excruciating years of Buhari. Now, nobody has to explain to them that they made a wrong terrible choice and they will have to suffer for it.

12 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by debbydams(f): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Space booked
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by renheart(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Living in Nigeria and still standing

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
TrustNone:
attention seeking troll. Don't go and work on your spiritual life and relationship with God, dey play on nairaland trolling men

And you think I will stop for as long as guys like you keep falling for it?

You're the only one playing here.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Labour party miscreants!

Prior to the election, they became a pain in the social media space, but with determination and perseverance, myself and crew were able to subdue them and sell our own propaganda`s which finally delivered victory.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Warrior247: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
I overcame brokeness

I thank God

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by iceking128(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Left Lagos for Abuja for a greener pasture. My uncle and his wife was happy because they have seen a servant,to do their homework. But I came back to Lagos in the process of traveling and living in Abuja I spent my home and abroad 100k. Now in Lagos no job or anything i drank garri morning, afternoon and night in the month of June and July, thank God I am still here hoping and praying for better days. It's not easy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by ojonugway(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
I overcame masturbation, brokeness and lonely.

This year has just been too good

39 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by virginboy1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Heavy Drinking.
Social media addiction
Procastination

But the main one I am planning to overcome...is clearing all my debts before the year runs out...hope still dey...'...This economic hard ooo.
Man shall definitely overcome.

19 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Princeton92(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Being bullied and belittled by family cheesy grin cool

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
1. I stopped eating outside , I was so used to this shít that I would have more than enough food stuff at home, but i would still prefer to eat outside
2. I stopped lending money I can’t let go to friends and family
3. I overcame spirit of impulse buying
4. I totally stopped womanizing and funnily enough , this year is the year I have more access to all kinds of women pass.
5. I now have emotional intelligence , see ehn People Dey underrate this thing o . I’m glad I learned it.

What I hope to overcome now are
1. Procrastination as regards starting gym.. although I started it sometime in the past, I gave up few weeks later
2. Low sugary consumption. I was able to stop drinking soda for like 6 weeks after reading pansophist thread, omo I don’t know how I fell off again
3.feeling bad spending on myself… this is another thing I’m battling ,e.g I can spend 100k on fam, but the moment I spend 20k on myself, na that time I go begin calculate o .. lol .

3. Coding . I want to learn this , I have all the requirements except dedication

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Johnchrix(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Being killed by ritualists yahoo boys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by nonxo007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Getting all my basic one pupils to sound and read expressly.

All we did last session was word building throughout and it was such a huge struggle because what worked for one school didn't work for other schools also considering their age as they were too young then. So it was a huge challenge as I was always coming up with different methods and techniques for each school but in the end, they were able to grasp the art of blending sounds on their own with ease that by the time they entered pry one it was easy for them to read expressly.

Great work friend, you should really be proud.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by abbay19(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Buhari

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by perryy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burning of my car. It was just my head that saved me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Bahamas95(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sex addiction.

I can't stay a day without sex,I had multiple sex partners but I promised myself that I won't cheat on my baby this year......I haven't seen any other girl's pantie since we entered 2023. I never knew I was in bondage all this while, I have peace of mind now.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by diggindeep: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by obioraeze(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
I thank God I over came weed smoking and since February I’ve been celibate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by ottajah: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
bilo1:
It has really been a tough,depressing and challenging year...I lost my sister and her baby during childbirth,also lost my uncle same day and my grandma 3weeks afterwards,she could not bear the devasting news...but in all,we give thanks to Almighty God.
Hmmmm..I am really sorry about that...Such a dilemma
God will continue to give u The strength to cope with the losses.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Starboytwo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Abeg make my mom never die but have a long life abeg.

Iya ni iyami. Afusatu Oladoyinbo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by fredpeter(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Got an accommodation, started my masters with little finances but God did

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
nonxo007:

Great work friend, you should really be proud.

My brother it's a great relief for me now and I'm very proud cos men e no easy. with all the distractions in our society today, getting a child to read no be small work o. But I give all the glory to God.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Starboytwo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
gentposh:
I stopped playing betnaija this year...

I still can't believe it but the urge is gone for ever.

Since this year no woman have been to my apartment. I made up my mind that the next woman to see the four corners of my apartment would be my wife... It's been so

I also started talking less and doing more
wow commendable. I go like try this kain thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by yewit37486: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
bilo1:
It has really been a tough,depressing and challenging year...I lost my sister and her baby during childbirth,also lost my uncle same day and my grandma 3weeks afterwards,she could not bear the devasting news...but in all,we give thanks to Almighty God.

Wow. So sorry for your loss. May God comfort your family, Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Spandau: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Year 2023 was filled with countless challenges but I believe that we were able to overcome at least one of them.

Fellow members of Nairaland Forum, what was the biggest challenge you overcame this year?

Mine: [/b]

Kindly share yours with us.

I overcame Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😄 🤣 😂 😎

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy New Year Nairalanders / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.