Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? (15499 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by jojothaiv(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Less expectations of people regardless of who you are (status, financial networth, educational qualifications and all that) I've learnt to manage what to expect of you and number 2, I've learnt not to hold anybody to an higher standard again (reason, we've got blood running in our veins)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Kiss10: 3:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Toxic working environment

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by newLink: 3:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Can we discuss it while standing or do we need to sit
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by placeofallure(f): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2023
I'm first thankful to God for life. The year has been filled with testimonies. I started with a project I ordinarily wouldn't think of because it's highly capital intensive - They'd say dream big, but this one dem no born me! To God, I was able to start because an unsolicited help just came from the blues.

Then I got over worrying endlessly about resources for daily living. I got other sources of income, time consuming but worth every second I put out.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Myer(m): 3:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Year 2023 was filled with countless challenges but I believe that we were able to overcome at least one of them.

Fellow members of Nairaland Forum, what was the biggest challenge you overcame this year?

Mine: [/b]

Kindly share yours with us.

I was practically losing my mind last year.
This year I have overcome that by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by darealez(m): 3:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Best year since resignation in 2021. It's beginning to look like it. I miss my job, I miss the people but I'm determined to give this company my best.

If I fail..then I would've successfully tried ways that didn't work. I overcame sinking... I think I found my feet.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by LordIsaac(m): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Successful japaring to the Lord’s glorey!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:02am On Nov 23, 2023
EEIA:
only if your vagina generated electricity from your job your city wouldn't have power cuts at all grin

Hop on here with your autobiographical narration, dude -
https://radishfiction.com/writer/. MFJPM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by coputa(m): 4:05am On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Don't tell me you your mom and dad died same this year

Still trying to over come betting spirits

But I can only reduce the amount spend daily

Before I do spend up to ten thousand naira a day concentrate on Arsenal at home win or draw, you Wii recover all your losses

Now I'm spending about 4 thousand naira
We are making progress though

Na weekend dey really finish me. Sometimes almost 20k dey go for betting.. epl, laliga, bundesliga, seria A, French league
Now I don even dey reason on Saturday Liverpool straight wining and Newcastle straight wining to stake am with 10k

But wait a minute I heard there is a fight between yorubas and hausas in akute in ogun state right about now
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by coputa(m): 4:08am On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Before I do spend up to ten thousand naira a day concentrate on Arsenal at home win or draw, you Wii recover all your losses

Na weekend dey really finish me. Sometimes almost 20k dey go for betting.. epl, laliga, bundesliga, seria A, French league
Now I don even dey reason on Saturday Liverpool straight wining and Newcastle straight wining to stake am with 10k

But wait a minute I heard there is a fight between yorubas and hausas in akute in ogun state right about now
concentrate on Arsenal at home win or draw you Wii recover all your losses
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by bayfed: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2023
I Over come been drag down by a bitch, I accidentally got involved with., which was a going down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by asatemple(f): 4:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Health challenge (stroke) but God gave me victory

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by iHateFraudsters: 4:30am On Nov 23, 2023
I released myself from the bondage of ritualists.

God be praised.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by 775chris(m): 4:45am On Nov 23, 2023
A P C IS MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE THIS YEAR OOO NA GOD GO JUDGE THEM.. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Atarakpa: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

17years? That one is ashie already, 17years na old woman nah
you believe this lie......

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by onadana: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Year 2023 was filled with countless challenges but I believe that we were able to overcome at least one of them.

Fellow members of Nairaland Forum, what was the biggest challenge you overcame this year?

You dey whine me ni...are you for real?Who overcomes death?You don't over come the death of loved ones.YOU LIVE WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by yetty247(f): 4:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Dailysprings:
please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

There are some many things u can do instead of begging with faith everyday

I have personal business I do and I do drop shipping for people aswell should incase of low patronage...

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by justking(m): 5:00am On Nov 23, 2023
Exams, but I overcame.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TheFinesseKid: 5:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Being spiritually alienated from God.

Alienated, on my part, though, not abandoned by Him.
🥴 dey play
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by TheFinesseKid: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And you think I will stop for as long as guys like you keep falling for it?

You're the only one playing here.
🥴💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😛😛😛😭😂
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Blake755: 5:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Sickle cell crisis the thing nearly drove me to sucide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by MetaFiles230709: 5:20am On Nov 23, 2023
Keeping quiet when I am supposed to be talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by MetaFiles230709: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Blake755:
Sickle cell crisis the thing nearly drove me to sucide

So sorry, hope you are feeling better now.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Kenmatt(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Before I do spend up to ten thousand naira a day

You no dey even stake big sef.

With ya prediction, you still dey Nursery for the game.

I nogo give you mega, buh na tip, Liv!!!

Let me modify to help you a little.

Liverpool to loose against Mancity and to Win in Europa, and Fulham with 2-3 gs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Kenmatt(m): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Joseph099:
I STOPPED PLAYING BET9JA VIRTUAL THIS YEAR. MEHHN WHAT A FEAT. I know why I wrote that in capital letters. Because this is the first time I've used a phone for a full year. And really lived peacefully like a human being.

Visual is for "Touts" who don't know anything about sport but want to try their luck on computer moderated games.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by Kenmatt(m): 5:30am On Nov 23, 2023
bilo1:
It has really been a tough,depressing and challenging year...I lost my sister and her baby during childbirth,also lost my uncle same day and my grandma 3weeks afterwards,she could not bear the devasting news...but in all,we give thanks to Almighty God.

May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by bet9ja(m): 5:34am On Nov 23, 2023
I was faced with the indecision to choose between relocation to Europe on working visa and continue to work with the local company. Both offers are good. I am still thinking though.
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by QueenDima47(f): 5:35am On Nov 23, 2023
After the the hash administration of Buhari, he came without knowing the implications and open his first mouth 'subsidy is hereby gone'. Since then problem everywhere. But by the grace of God we overcome. To God is the glory.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by InfinixMine: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2023
James4358:
I overcame tinubu's wickedness by acquiring more sources of income.
The guy nearly reck me with this high cost of living... But God pass am.

Better person, abeg share update
Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2023
gentposh:
I stopped playing betnaija this year...

I still can't believe it but the urge is gone for ever.

Since this year no woman have been to my apartment. I made up my mind that the next woman to see the four corners of my apartment would be my wife... It's been so

I also started talking less and doing more
the woman part and the bet part you leave is the true definition of born again and talking less bring peace. You are a winner already, even if devil begins bet, him go lose hell fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by obembet(f): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Am still going tru mine o ... I pray make God help me before end this year.

I want to a debt free life .. am tired

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? by FireUpNow(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Sickness! Sickness that involves majore internal organs that have claimed the lives of many, God in his mercy saw me through and I am most grateful to his miracle to be alive today. I praise his holy name through how only begotten son, Jesus Christ, amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! / Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.