Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army (34944 Views)

Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by 4tomandchi: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
In the Jungle only the fittest survive!!!

Nigeria has truly become a jungle
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Offpointng:
Na why person tell me. If you allow Army kill you, you finish be that, Saara

Believing Army will arrest and prosecute the perpetrator is like believing pawpaw will one day bear a coconut fruit. Atimes no be say we dey fear, na just useless death we dey avoid.

If Army fit cock rifle for Deputy governor and threaten to shoot him who I be??

Which deputy governor be that?
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
vonlogon:

I tell you. We live in a guerilla republic where anarchy is norm. The law is for the weak who can't take what they want.
pray for a better resolution and wish them well,stop your unproductive scarcism.It is worse in SA your backyard here in Africa.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by IPDGP: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Police know say Soja na their senior but pride will not allow them know their place.
Nevertheless this is totally wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by jowa16: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Useless set of people...
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by CrossRhodes: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by NBAjunior: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
I’m a babu I live in the zoo call me zazu grin
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Everlad:
Lol, only in Nigeria where security forces attack each other

You forgot Nigerians Brothers Sudan and Afghanistan they do the same thing
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Samogloby: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine rubbish talk from brigade commander! Anyway, Nigeria is a banana republic,if not,by now that brigadier should have been sacked and committed to prison. As for for foot soldiers that invaded the station and killed innocent police officer should all be fish out and sanction accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by M0M0SHIKI: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Can't believe he is actually justifying a retaliation grin cultist on Camo

4 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Entanglement: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2023

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by FuckSilly: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
If government doesn't sack this wayward Savage animals, then it won't be well with all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
An Average Nigerian needs mental Evaluation... We black are crazy. Imagine the Army is irresponsible like the Npf. Show of supremacy and power untop job wey u go collect salary from same government. If they should legalize gun generally in this country. Prison go full. Mortuary go full. Hospital go full, cos para dey everybody body.

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by vonlogon: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
pray for a better resolution and wish them well,stop your unproductive scarcism.It is worse in SA your backyard here in Africa.
Prayer are valid if you back it up with deserving actions, we intercede daily for this country and where are we still, will the evil in the hearts of men deserve the answer to prayers. Bro, the military men that went to attack their fellow security operatives, were they productive? You want me to manufacture a positive comment to the action. That's called hypocrisy. Good day
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Mrpojj(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Omoluabi16(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Who will account for the dead? Will he be jailed? So you mean someone's life was ended over a matter they should've resolved amicably? Oh my!

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Theunbothered: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
The army has gone rogue! They are now bragging about attacking police. This country is really gone. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Rhassidy360: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hmmm two grown agbayas
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by themanderon: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
This happens when security agents don't know their duties. In civilized countries soldiers are rarely seen outside their bases with their uniforms. The police handles all civil matters while soldiers are meant to protect the territorial integrity of the country. Soldiers are only seen in cities when marshal law has been imposed. Here we just do things anyhow that's why issues like this tend to happen. Why will they turn to their guns on themselves? Look at the officer trying to rationalize soldiers going on revenge mission. Those policemen are no better self. They all need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Testimony1988(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
The soldiers that attacked the Police Station should be court marshalled.

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by me69: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-soldiers-attacked-adamawa-police-command-headquarters-army/amp/
the army should know that the police greatly outnumber them and if it's war they want it is war they will get. We are no more in the 90s

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by JuanDeDios: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
b3llo:
Nawa o... This brigade commander no get shame! His spokesman should be the one holding brief and not him. He is indirectly supporting what the army boys did.
That's what happens in the Republic of Impunity. Did you notice that the CP's statement said nothing about fishing out and punishing the killer soldiers - just that it would no longer be tolerated and that it will be resolved?
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by beardedboy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nackzy:
Army, oppressors
Both police and army are oppressors. It's a matter of one oppressor being stronger than the other.

Unfortunately, that's how Nigeria is. Anyhowness everywhere just like animal kingdom.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Omoawoke2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
decatalyst:
What a country!

In a country where security agencies rival each other and open live ammunition on themselves, what do you think the defenseless citizens will/has become?

Nah God dey watch us o

The madness is out of this world

Where police and soldiers fight each other, it shows a complete insanity

4 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Broveens42(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Offpointng:

Believing Army will arrest and prosecute the perpetrator is like believing pawpaw will one day bear a coconut fruit. Atimes no be say we dey fear, na just useless death we dey avoid.

Seems ekpa can never be arrested in Finland, because he addresses the army by their activities.

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by stuffs2002: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Offpointng:

Why didn't he shoot the deputy governor? What stopped him?
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by mariovito(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
me69:
the army should know that the police greatly outnumber them and if it's war they want it is war they will get. We are no more in the 90s

I agree Police outnumbers, Police is about 380,000 personnel while army, navy, air force are not up to 180,000.

But then, it's not a game of quantity, it's a game of quality.

It's sad it has come to this, but it is what it is.

Our security architecture is still fashioned according to colonial curriculum; force of intimidation, who intimidates more has the right of way.

After all, why will Police or Army be brutalizing civilians? Even when they know civilians outnumber them and can easily swallow them up in a revolution?

4 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by sonofElElyon: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
The army didn't state the disagreement and events leading up to the alleged shooting of the soldier. The policeman had a reason for finding it necessary to shoot the soldier.. What happened before the alleged initial shooting?

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Nackzy: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
beardedboy:

Both police and army are oppressors. It's a matter of one oppressor being stronger than the other.

Unfortunately, that's how Nigeria is. Anyhowness everywhere just like animal kingdom.
I have never heard of American Army Fighting American Police

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by DaTruths: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Those soldiers should have killed all the Policemen in that command.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by sslcrypt: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is the rot that happens when there are no competent hand. During my time at MOD there was a department that took care of all interagency liaison affairs. When matter occurs between sister agencies it goes there and never comes out in open and never escalates beyond certain scope. But buhari brought with him demons, egotistical deadbeats who took over strategic department for purely stealing and ego.
All the competent hands retired and most of our security clearance taken from us. Since that mass retirement the entire system have gone to the dogs. Now is expanding beyond the disaster Boko Haram and now creeping into the fringes of society. The police have every right to arrest those soldiers because this happened within their jurisdiction.

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by SisterAnn(f): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
jowa16:
Useless set of people...
All of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) / Finally GEJ Gets Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.