Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army (34968 Views)

Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by tafat: 4:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Belleful:
When they both see Bokoharam now, they will run and hide....
no mind dem, pathetic people. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by cutedharmee: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Testimony1988:
The soldiers that attacked the Police Station should be court marshalled.
Go and court Marshall them nah, in as much as i don't support army attacking a police station I guess u were blind to read where d police shot a soldier on his leg, If he had died it would av been we are sorry as usual. The police should learn to respect themselves and stop been in power tussle with d military. Let everyone maintain their lane

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2023
The average Nigerian policeman is just a legally backed armed civilian criminal. He lacks professional conducts and zero conflict resolution skills. He's just a common oppressive civilian with high level skills in civilian intimidation and extortion. The Gaza treatment from the army was appropriate but less proportional to what the average nigerian gets from the police. But we go take this one hol' body fess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by orisa37: 5:22am On Nov 23, 2023
THE SOLDIERS ARE BMFBOKOISWA.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Ofadaman(m): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2023
LoL this country na cruise,
Defence agency dey behave like cultist now.. he should abobi for leg, make we gather men go mount for their cabal, even army senior officer dey come out to validate the news

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Blazebond(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2023
This is totally reckless from the army command and that commander of army barracks needs to be sanctioned and demoted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by dangwarmai(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Hamisu Wadume incident is still fresh in our mind. This is a confirmation that there's no BH without soldiers support.

If police shot your soldier what are you supposed to do? Did you find out why he was shot?
Then why did you attack a different place? Is that a license to kill?

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Hsurdluxury: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2023
how do you convince us that military are not part of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Tremple8v: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2023
But wait oo . Well what are my saying tongue and teeth dey enter fight at times. But this army guys no like police at all.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by masseratti: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2023
I see no reason why the head of the brigade should not be demoted and the all the men in that brigade reposted to other units.. Soldiers acting above the law in this country is way unbecoming and it's totally unacceptable, they carry an entitlement mentality anytime they are in the Public space, am very sure the Policeman that shot him must have been provoked by the soldier, attacking the police command at 11pm when half of the staffs have left... Crazy soldiers. They should be punished one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Brenbentondiaz: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Are these foools justifying an attack on the police station? Yes, Nigerian policemen are a different level of stupid, but a general should have enough sense to know what professionalism is and not come out with this dross of a statement. In climes where humans with complete brains are incharge, every single soldier involved in this show of shame would be courtmartialled.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2023
EEIA:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-soldiers-attacked-adamawa-police-command-headquarters-army/amp/

Dear Op,

Nigeria is the only country in the world where the military and police always tussle for supremacy of power.

It's highly abominable to hear of recurrent news involving both force exchanging gun duels...Are they bunch of kids with weapons trying to act action movies? It's really disgraceful.

Have you ever heard where the US Army and the Miami, New York or DC cops engage each other in unnecessary show of shame to spite each other?

I guess the Nigerian military in all paraphernalias and the Nigerian NPF should behave maturely because both of them have been entrusted the right to secure her people.

If they want to show force, let them expend their bullets on Boko Haram, head hunters, herdsmen, kidnappers, armed robbers, corrupt politicians, etc.

They should work in one accord of espirit de corps.

If you agree with my submission, click LIKE, if you disagree click SHARE.

Cheers!
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Father4all: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2023
Mumu CP. would the police go to the barrack and arrest the soldiers grin
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by beardedboy(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Nackzy:

I have never heard of American Army Fighting American Police
Doesn't contradict my point, does it?

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Idadurun: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2023
As Army and Airforce dey deal with police eeh, e dey sweet my belle
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Nackzy: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
beardedboy:

Doesn't contradict my point, does it?
No Sir we're saying the exact same thing

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by hammerFC: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
WE ALREADY KNOW WHY, ELECTION RIGGING WAS STOPPED.

THAT IS Y U KILLED THE INSPECTOR.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Testimony1988(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
cutedharmee:

Go and court Marshall them nah, in as much as i don't support army attacking a police station I guess u were blind to read where d police shot a soldier on his leg, If he had died it would av been we are sorry as usual. The police should learn to respect themselves and stop been in power tussle with d military. Let everyone maintain their lane
They should have followed the case officially, than taking laws into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by VictorOlaniyi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Offpointng:
Na why person tell me. If you allow Army kill you, your own don finish be that, Saara

Believing Army will arrest and prosecute the perpetrator is like believing pawpaw will one day bear a coconut fruit. Atimes no be say we dey fear, na just useless death we dey avoid.

If Army fit cock rifle for Deputy governor and threaten to shoot him who I be??

When was that?
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by 828Stony: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariovito:

I agree Police outnumbers, Police is about 380,000 personnel while army, navy, air force are not up to 180,000.

But then, it's not a game of quantity, it's a game of quality.

It's sad it has come to this, but it is what it is.

Our security architecture is still fashioned according to colonial curriculum; force of intimidation, who intimidates more has the right of way.

After all, why will Police or Army be brutalizing civilians? Even when they know civilians outnumber them and can easily swallow them up in a revolution?
you are soo right about the difference in quality, our police officers are poorly trained in rifle handling, one of the reasons why they can't have a prolonged face off with armed robbers or bandits, cuz they are tactically inept and at best on par with bandits and armed robbers, the military will wipe them off, unlike what's happening in Sudan, omo make police no just think say dem go fit run am,, I just can't imagine.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Exceed15: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
I support anything they do to police. They treat civilians worse.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Offpointng: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
VictorOlaniyi:

When was that?
Some years ago
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by OyinO: 5:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
What goes round comes roulnd.

O yeah! As it came around to them, so shall it come around to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.