Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army (34953 Views)

Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
decatalyst:
What a country!

In a country where security agencies rival each other and open live ammunition on themselves, what do you think the defenseless citizens will/has become?

Nah God dey watch us o

I really don't know when they're going to stop this madness. Naval officers vs army, army vs police and so on

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by lonelydora: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
The most stvpid set of people I have seen are police officers.

Why shoot a soldier? I am sure that soldier identified himself, but due to high-handedness, they shot him.

Soldiers should have kiiilled like 10 policemen at that headquarters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by OyinO: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
The army did well. Police officers have started harassing soldiers anyhow at any given slightest opportunity lately. This will teach them a lesson. It was police who killed the first arrested Boko Haram leader and sparked the endless war which they started but couldn't fight and thereby left for Soldiers to inherit till date. But you will still proceed to molest and harass the soldiers fighting your battle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by ogascomax: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Two rival cult fighting. This country sha. Anything is possible.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by gidgiddy: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
nkemoma:
ZOoRepublic

Their forces are fighting themselves

This is beyond zoo, this is Animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Igeri: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
nkemoma:
ZOoRepublic

Their forces are fighting themselves

Very regrettable. Blood sucking security agents
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Offpointng:
Na why person tell me. If you allow Army kill you, you finish be that, Saara

Believing Army will arrest and prosecute the perpetrator is like believing pawpaw will one day bear a coconut fruit. Atimes no be say we dey fear, na just useless death we dey avoid.

If Army fit cock rifle for Deputy governor and threaten to shoot him who I be??

I dn laugh tire...
As e dey sweet us.. E dey pain Dem..
Check out guy.. Everytime there is a fracas between police and soldiers.. when you did deep it is always the police that usually causes the issue...
Always trying to rub shoulders and disrespect soldiers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by NewDea4: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-soldiers-attacked-adamawa-police-command-headquarters-army/amp/

When regular citizens are shot you insist they seek redress via the judiciary....

But you go to war against your fellow FGN agency because of a single soldier shot (mistakenly)

Nigeria is a nation of fools
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
b3llo:
Nawa o... This brigade commander no get shame! His spokesman should be the one holding brief and not him. He is indirectly supporting what the army boys did.

Go Yola go tell am for em face nah 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Oomardesigns: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
And nothing will be done about this. Definitely this kind of thing will still happen in the future. What a country
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Burob: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
Under the government of agberos, touts, drug landlords of Africa, certificate forgers and strangers men anything can happen.
Agbadorian Failure blaming others for your own short comings?.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by CJStarz: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ndi ala
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Spandau: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
Under the government of agberos, touts, drug landlords of Africa, certificate forgers and strangers men anything can happen.
Including the downfall of Hoebee.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by EEIA: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
me69:
the army should know that the police greatly outnumber them and if it's war they want it is war they will get. We are no more in the 90s

You say wetin? grin

You are funny. grin
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by davillian(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Soldiers cannot leave the barracks with rifle without an order.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by AkumTemi: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Everlad:
please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Go and get something meaningful to do with your time

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by wallaze(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
VawulentMan:

Everything calm and normal after you don kill inspector cheesy
On a serious note, who dey motivate all these police to go find army

Them no tell you say there is law guiding every citizen of this country? because u b army u feel you are above the law?

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Okhuadams(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Offpointng: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why didn't he shoot the deputy governor? What stopped him?
Deputy governor was whisked away by his security
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Offpointng: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2023
me69:
the army should know that the police greatly outnumber them and if it's war they want it is war they will get. We are no more in the 90s

Lmao
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by firearcher: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Years of military dictatorship in this country have ruined the armed force.

Wonder why some ignorant folks were canvassing for their return recently

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Fujiyama: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2023
lonelydora:
The most stvpid set of people I have seen are police officers.

Why shoot a soldier? I am sure that soldier identified himself, but due to high-handedness, they shot him.

Soldiers should have kiiilled like 10 policemen at that headquarters.

^^^
undecided
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Fujiyama: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2023
OyinO:
The army did well. Police officers have started harassing soldiers anyhow at any given slightest opportunity lately. This will teach them a lesson. It was police who killed the first arrested Boko Haram leader and sparked the endless war which they started but couldn't fight and thereby left for Soldiers to inherit till date. But you will still proceed to molest and harass the soldiers fighting your battle.

^^^
What goes round comes round.
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by olisaEze(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2023
A comissioned police inspector going about his duties in his station was shot and killed by soldiers and this coward of a commissioner is talking about not tolerating another incidence next time! Why would you even tolerate this one? Do the lives of his officers mean so little to him?? The job of the police is to prosecute, so sue them till the command is forced to give up those soldiers! A man that cannot protect the lives of his own men cannot protect unarmed civilians. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Aguogba(m): 12:57am On Nov 23, 2023
When someone asks if it's worth it leaving Naija?, share this news with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by godofuck231: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2023
The police force can't even combat bandits and yet are brave enough to shoot an unarmed soldier, play on then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by KayB: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2023
Under no circumstances should army attack a police not to talk of police station in Nigeria if we respect civility.
Democracy is a process with rule of law and power sharing. We have accepted some abnormal mentality in our system of government far too long .
Believe it or not police are the ones to restore peace in this country not soldiers even against the insurgents but not with these crops of personnel

1 Like

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Saidfx(m): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Joint service chief committee should handle this matter expeditiously via a hotline,not individuals taking their military office for granted.There should be unity of command among the Armed forces. angryMake Una dey watch American security movies to learn. angry

American film and mess🥴
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by Godsonkemz(m): 3:13am On Nov 23, 2023
If the police first attacked, then they deserve it.
This is why I love army, they can never be intimidated.

Show kindness to an army personnel, s/he will never forget it but show kindness to a corrupt police officer, he will betray you if s/he sees an opportunity to do so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by izubext007: 3:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 army and Nigeria 🇳🇬 police supremacy battle, is just Eiye 🦅🦅🦅💙💙💙 and Aye 🪓🪓🪓🌗🌗🌗
Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by adecz: 3:29am On Nov 23, 2023
So, if law enforcement officers, in the
line of duty, shot an army man, the army
are allowed to take the law into their
hands to invade police headquarters to
kill law enforcement staff❓❓

Nigeria, a truly sihthole, banana🍌🍌
Republic😐😐😐😐

3 Likes

Re: Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army by tafat: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2023
Na wa o, na so dem don kill pesin now untop unnecessary gra gra cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election / 5 Ministers With Biggest ‘headaches’ / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.