Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend (1367 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Friend by frank94(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
must love go with money.my girl friend is demanding to much from me.2day money 2morrow take her out.iam tired i will quit,plz i need advice.

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]STOP GIVING HER!!! I cant believe i just told you that!. . .SMH! undecided[/size]
Re: Girl Friend by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
frank 94:

.iam tired i will quit,plz i need advice.
what kind of advice do you need again?
You've already made a decision na.
Re: Girl Friend by Spclst900: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2011
poster

u never hear say 'no romance without finance'.

Freecocoa, longest tyme
Re: Girl Friend by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Spclst900:

Freecocoa, longest tyme
Hey wada? I dey na,hope you are good though,
Re: Girl Friend by bekay911(f): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
no money no love . Bt der is notn left to say u no its wrong den stop it and stop nyashing (dat is if u do cos dats d only reason a gal will av d guts to ask 4 moni)
Re: Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2011
there is a girl i am datin, i neva yansh dis girl 4 d past 6yrs i've known her. And i also confirm say she be V. But she demands like hell! Na all girls dey demand jor. Weda u yansh dem or not! Na so their life be!
Re: Girl Friend by bekay911(f): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2011
Boyloaf:

there is a girl i am datin, i neva yansh dis girl 4 d past 6yrs i've known her. And i also confirm say she be V. But she demands like hell! Na all girls dey demand jor. Weda u yansh dem or not! Na so their life be!
no be all dey demand sha . Wat av u done to curb it
Re: Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2011
this NO MONEY NO LOVE is the biggest lie on earth. . . . . and any MAN who believes in it is a damn fool!!!!!!

if someone says they love you when you spend on them and SUDDENLY doesnt because you dont spend any longer then you are dating a wh[b]o[/b]re/goldigger and her ¨supposed¨ love is FAKE!!!!!!
Re: Girl Friend by Cuddlemii: 1:21am On Oct 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

this NO MONEY NO LOVE is the biggest lie on earth. . . . . and any MAN who believes in it is a damn fool!!!!!!

if someone says they love you when you spend on them and SUDDENLY doesnt because you dont spend any longer then you are dating a wh[b]o[/b]re/goldigger and her ¨supposed¨ love is FAKE!!!!!!

Thank you so much. Don't mind all these one min brothers that are having difficulties in managing and taking charge of their relationships. They bring their weak self to Nairaland and blame it on money all the time. As if all ladies like money. Some guys have never spent a dime on a lady in their life. I suggest all these men that come here to devalue or discredit ladies, should take their wiggity wack ar/se for proper check up & make over.
Re: Girl Friend by BloodShed1: 2:53am On Oct 29, 2011
If you stay involved with her, then as long as you keep posting here I'm gonna bully you over and over again until you leave her.

She outright disrespected you. If you tolerate that then Imma do the same.

smiley
Re: Girl Friend by Blazing88(f): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2011
Ouit nau! What are u still waiting for? NL advise? Haha
Re: Girl Friend by frank94(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
I will limit my spending on her.if she is not interested again let her go.love is not money?
Re: Girl Friend by tellwisdom: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
Bro, did you tell her ur broda is a footballer playing for CHELSEA?? undecided undecided
Re: Girl Friend by iice(f): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
You get what you ask for. Incessant wailing will not change unless actions match those shrieks.
Re: Girl Friend by otokx(m): 3:37am On Oct 30, 2011
so people like this still exist?
Re: Girl Friend by frank94(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
Now she is not happy with me again because i have reduced my spending on her,she even threaten 2 leave me and find anoda person.wat should i do?
Re: Girl Friend by Ariyke: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2011
Frank u're still waitin 2 b advised? Hw can a girl threaten 2 leave u cus u dont spend on her n u still seekin 4 advice u had better think b4 u go bankrupt
Re: Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2011
Boyloaf:

. Am in a similar situation, but she does the loving dovey and caring. I havent seen her pants but na she dey try pass, money, love and all dat. U need to take control man, u no see pants 4 six years and u are still paying like maga. Wake up. Wake up. (violent shout-WAKE UP!!!).
Re: Girl Friend by yoriyori15(f): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
so she is demanding money?? what rubbish man, don dull it LEAVE HER she will get to know herself. And she's even a v, so your not even sure if all the money u'v invested will be worth it in the end because you don't know what she's working with. I hate demanding girls man, expecting the guy to give u money all day everyday. Wheres her money, does she not have a job, whick kind life is she living. I beg be a boss and leave that chick man.
Re: Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
OP the babe is in love with wetin dey ur pocket grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Friend by Spclst900: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
poster

even after P-square sing 'chop my money' u no still want make the babe chop your money. grin

(1) (Reply)

D- Explorer's Official Statement - 2012 Poster Of The Year. / Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed / Not Good To Show So Much Care For Your Bf/gf: True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.