Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu (21444 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Jagabanarmy: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Politicstoday:
Imagine, our judiciary is been heavily compromised. So so unfortunate seriously.
Bandit judiciary! That judgment can't stand. We want our country to work and progress positively for the good of all Nigerians . I don't support evil and manipulated judgment
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Bluntemperor: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
What law was violated, or which legal ethics , if the lawyers don't want him presiding over the case they can request another judge

Mr Odinkalu, Champaign is Over!
The World is waiting for Nigeria to Manifest.
Stop all these rubbish,for even America is acknowledging Nigeria Greatness.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by MRMRMR: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
This ipob rabbits just yarning gibberish.
So because he's related to the CJN, he shouldn't seat on appeals.
Or wat is this learned ipob is sayin?
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by ttobizz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

We have nothing against conquered people,you and your people are conquered and you are third class citizen, that's why you are using Oduduwa and I know your igwe will be answering awolowogrin

Third class! Guess that makes you second class? In my opinion you and the Ibos still fall bellow first class. You guys are simply lower class Comrades
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Raskimonojendor: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:
This peculiar head. Even South Africans now know this head. Was discussing with one on X, who was saying it was a Nigerian head. I had to correct him that not all Nigerians have that head, that it's peculiar to a particular region. By their heads you shall truly know them.
They know already.

OloYeOfEgbE:

Says a slavish minority yoruba wannabe

Well done princeoflagos. Aka prince of Owerri.

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by ttobizz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

They will never admit that Yorubas are superior.

Hence the flogging would never cease.

If Atiku was the one who won, out of fear of Fulani/ Hausa, they wouldn't have even appealed.

PEPT, Supreme Court...even US courts.

No one is superior to the other. Nigeria belongs to us all in equal measure.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Raskimonojendor: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

I think you guys should allow igbos go since it's a taboo to participate in anything related to north and south west. I'm not here to insult cos if I do u will still cry again. Just let igbos go if you don't like them simple. Im still wondering what you people are scared of
No one is holding them. You can pressurize your governors, senators, kings, HOR to start the process on the Senate.

Meanwhile, you call all voluntary return to alaibo, then Nigerians would start taking you serious.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by johnjose68: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:
I hope APC find what they are looking for.

Chidi Odinkalu On Twitter

According to Chidi Odinkalu:

One of the Judges is:
1. A human Being
2. Studied Law
3. Went to Law School
4. Was called to bar
5. Became a Judge.

Is Chidi Odinkalu expecting the man to be sitting at home in the yeast
Is Chidi Odinkalu expecting the man to be working in Obi Onwubuasi's NEXT Cash and Carry
Is Chidi Odinkalu expecting the man to be selling HERO beer

That the man is a cousin or nephew of the CJN means that he should never aspire to be in the Appeal Court and eventually in the Supreme court

That the man is a cousin or nephew of the CJN means that he should be frying akara

Chidi Odinkalu is petty and reasoning like an average Sam Ekpa slave.

So if Chidi Odinkalu's father is a CJN, he (Chidi Odinkalu) will rather go and read music (oops, no wonder Charles Oputa, the area boy could not study Law since his father was a legal luminary grin grin grin)... All of us know Charley boy is actually very dull grin grin

If anyone has listened to this Chidi Odinkalu speak, you will always see hatred and sentiment in his voice.
He is always beclouded with emotions and sentiments.

The fact remains that, he and his fellow travellers, the headless mob, the fascist, can only rant and cry. wink

And the funny part but the real truth is that: The i.gbos cannot, can never become president without the support of the Yoruba.

The corollary is also true: that no region needs the i.gbos to become the president.

They should know this and know peace.

Addendum:

You want referendum
Go back to 1958 and apologise to the those who moved the motion to include referendum in the constitution but your people refused then, because everything favours you then and you want to rule forever.

When you have done this, come out publicly and tell us that you have apologize and then we will consider the referendum.

Bye for now!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by firearcher: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Even the northerners affected directly by this are not insinuating this as an issue.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by crixlight2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos looking to discover the anarchy they have been craving for.

Very soon they would tell us that one of the Judges is a human being.

Finding fault that was defined as a fault by the fault finder.

This is what grasping at straws looks like.

Igbos should make their peace that they lost to the Yorubas and move on with their failure.
It is not Yoruba alone , they create hatred to every tribe in Nigeria , they always see themselves as alpha tribe , when Buhari was there they face Fulani , now Yoruba is there dem don turn us to their enemy , even Atiku people wey come second no fight Yoruba line the igbos Dey fight us tooth and nail

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Sillymoderators: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Politicstoday:
Imagine, our judiciary is been heavily compromised. So so unfortunate seriously.
Can you please elaborate on the compromise? Tell me what law has being broken.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Raskimonojendor: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
crixlight2:

It is not Yoruba alone , they create hatred to every tribe in Nigeria , they always see themselves as alpha tribe , when Buhari was there they face Fulani , now Yoruba is there dem don turn us to their enemy , even Atiku people wey come second no fight Yoruba line the igbos Dey fight us tooth and nail
Ekwueme said ibos were the best race after the white man grin

Yet they are getting flogged from Pakistan to Afghanistan to India to South Africa to Thailand to Hong Kong and many other countries.

Even within Nigeria, I saw videos of an Edo man complaining about the ibos earlier on today.

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Blaze14k: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No one is holding them. You can pressurize your governors, senators, kings, HOR to start the process on the Senate.

Meanwhile, you call all voluntary return to alaibo, then Nigerians would start taking you serious.

Hmm what is the president meant for. After they start and conclude who is going to sign it? It can only take the power of the president to say enough lets divide the country. Its rock science bro
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Raskimonojendor: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

Hmm what is the president meant for. After they start and conclude who is going to sign it? It can only take the power of the president to say enough lets divide the country. Its rock science bro
I .all for the division, Nigeria has never been one. I hope one day, any of the politicians in the East in the Senate or HOR would bhave the balls to push it in the Senate floor or Chambers
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Godfather898989: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Remember when the wife(chief judge of supreme court) of Odili a PDP chieftain sacked an APC governor elect on the morrow of his swearing in.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by insidelife22(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ttalk:

If the status of Odinkalu can this petty I wonder the kind of education those people get.

No surprise as many of them got admitted with a pass in English and Maths including Saint Peter Obi
Go back to school and learn how to construct sentences rightly
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by JuanDeDios: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
What law was violated, or which legal ethics , if the lawyers don't want him presiding over the case they can request another judge
I've been squeezing my brain to come up with what exactly the problem is here but nothing is coming out. Odinkalu is brilliant but he has always been one to get involved in shadow chasing every now and then.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by johnjose68: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:
I hope APC find what they are looking for.

Chidi Odinkalu On Twitter

According to Chidi Odinkalu:

One of the Judges is:
1. A human Being
2. Studied Law
3. Went to Law School
4. Was called to bar
5. Became a Judge.

Is Chidi Odinkalu expecting the man to be sitting at home in the yeast
Is Chidi Odinkalu expecting the man to be working in Obi Onwubuasi's NEXT Cash and Carry
Is Chidi Odinkalu expecting the man to be selling HERO beer

That the man is a cousin or nephew of the CJN means that he should never aspire to be in the Appeal Court and eventually in the Supreme court

That the man is a cousin or nephew of the CJN means that he should be frying akara

Chidi Odinkalu is petty and reasoning like an average Sam Ekpa slave.

So if Chidi Odinkalu's father is a CJN, he (Chidi Odinkalu) will rather go and read music (oops, no wonder Charles Oputa, the area boy could not study Law since his father was a legal luminary grin grin grin)... All of us know Charley boy is actually very dull grin grin

If anyone has listened to this Chidi Odinkalu speak, you will always see hatred and sentiment in his voice.
He is always beclouded with emotions and sentiments.

The fact remains that, he and his fellow travellers, the headless mob, the fascist, can only rant and cry. shocked

And the funny part but the real truth is that: The i.gbos cannot, can never become president without the support of the Yoruba.

The corollary is also true: that no region needs the i.gbos to become the president.

They should know this and know peace.

Addendum:

You want referendum
Go back to 1958 and apologize to those who moved the motion to include referendum in the constitution but your people refused then, because everything favored you then and you wanted to rule forever.

When you have done this, come out publicly and tell us that you have apologized and then we will consider the referendum.

Bye for now!!!
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Achoghim: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
We can see where the free education Pa Awo gave you people is taking the whole of Nigeria to grin

Ttalk:

If the status of Odinkalu can this petty I wonder the kind of education those people get.

No surprise as many of them got admitted with a pass in English and Maths including Saint Peter Obi
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by chudez0147(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
You don't naturally have sense. What concerns Igbos in this post.
Throwback:

Igbos should make their peace that they lost to the Yorubas and move on with their failure.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by onuman: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Politicstoday:

APC Judiciary.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Blaze14k: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I .all for the division, Nigeria has never been one. I hope one day, any of the politicians in the East in the Senate or HOR would bhave the balls to push it in the Senate floor or Chambers

Lol they've done that already Uche me for confirmed that in his interview and guess what it was rejected
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by shinealight(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Throwback:

Lolzzzz…very funny! Indeed, Odinkalu would soon tell us one of the judges is not only a human being but also a Yorubaman! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Brenbentondiaz: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Says a slavish minority yoruba wannabe

Lolz. Imagine a mongrel from a primitive tribe, whose tree-dwelling buttnaked ancestors were introduced to clothing in the 20th century by a Yoruba man (Ajayi Crowther), who were kept as slaves and household pets by the surrounding Ijaw and Bini civilizations, whose ancestors never fought a war until 1966 (where they were roundly trounced and wasted), describing someone from a warrior tribe whose ancestors built one of the biggest empires in West Africa as slavish. Do you petty trading refugees from that mudridden backward region ever look yourselves in the mirror?
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Successlane: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
...and soooo what?
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by VULCAN(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
It's obvious you went to a night school to ask such a dimwitted question.

No where in the modern developed world would such a judgement be allowed to stand on this basis.

Judges are permitted to recuse themselves from any case once the question of potential prejudice or conflict of interest arises.

In fact, in a normal country, that judgement would be overturned based on this technicality.

You are not very exposed so try and keep comment on matters within your level

Bliss62:
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by mfm04622: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
So?
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by biggie73(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Remember, we are all cousins to someone.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by NovusHomo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

I think you guys should allow igbos go since it's a taboo to participate in anything related to north and south west. I'm not here to insult cos if I do u will still cry again. Just let igbos go if you don't like them simple. Im still wondering what you people are scared of

So, who is holding them back? The Igbo need to do a lot of thinking. Why is it that they are despised everywhere they go; even beyond Nigeria? They need to do a deep soul-searching.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Sillymoderators: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
crixlight2:

The most bitter and vile tribe in Nigeria.
They don't know how to play politics at all, they think bullying and hatred will give them presidency.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Raskimonojendor: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Daystar7:

It's funny how an Igbo man who's a free man is considered conquered when your mother was raped on her farm in kwara state 2 days ago by Fulani. Ur dad lost his arm to them last week. Your distant cousins in kwara no longer have a place of their own, ur father's inlaws in my Ondo is squatting in his great grandmothers brown roof hut and has resorted to begging as the Fulani's won't let him farm. Green hydraulic fluid miscreant
Projection is another trait of the Ibo mAn.
Ibo women are the one protesting about Fulani rape.

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by johnjose68: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
VULCAN:
It's obvious you went to a night school to ask such a dimwitted question.

No where in the modern developed world would such a judgement be allowed to stand on this basis.

Judges are permitted to recuse themselves from any case once the question of potential prejudice or conflict of interest arises.

In fact, in a normal country, that judgement would be overturned based on this technicality.

You are not very exposed so try and keep comment on matters within your level

Your i.pob-infested ignorance is singing skelewu.

With your submission, the judge should never sit on any case then because the CJN will forever be his nephew.
It will not be about the elections alone.

So what is your point gangan Mr I.pob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.