Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu (21371 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Gajagojo: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

I think you guys should allow igbos go since it's a taboo to participate in anything related to north and south west. I'm not here to insult cos if I do u will still cry again. Just let igbos go if you don't like them simple. Im still wondering what you people are scared of
Igbos are free to leave

The land they inhabit has been conquered
They are tenants on that land
They can exodus back to Jerusalem
No.one is scared of anything. The borders are open

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos looking to discover the anarchy they have been craving for.

Very soon they would tell us that one of the Judges is a human being.

Finding fault that was defined as a fault by the fault finder.

This is what grasping at straws looks like.

Igbos should make their peace that they lost to the Yorubas and move on with their failure.

They will never admit that Yorubas are superior.

Hence the flogging would never cease.

If Atiku was the one who won, out of fear of Fulani/ Hausa, they wouldn't have even appealed.

PEPT, Supreme Court...even US courts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Ttalk: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Supporters with zero family member or even generation anywhere near wealth..Poor people shouting nonsense online.

Damn...them say judiciary wan turn family business,ediots dey question person certificate but the same ediots applauded a sharia man as former CJN with no concrete educational backgrounds.

I can never share the same country with slaves.

Spits

You are raised in a family full of crises, that is why you have no joy and always see everyone from the lens of your mental inadequacy.

If you don't respect your family don't come online to malign others.

Never you respond to my mention again you this child of hate and perdition

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Blaze14k: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Igbos are free to leave

The land they inhabit has been conquered
They are tenants on that land
They can exodus back to Jerusalem
No.one is scared of anything. The borders are open

Which kind talk be dis abeg. Igbos are now from Jerusalem abi? Dey play! See u guys clearly know what u doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Gajagojo: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

Which kind talk be dis abeg. Igbos are now from Jerusalem abi? Dey play! See u guys clearly know what u doing

Ibos are now confirmed as Jews

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Blaze14k: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Ibos are now confirmed as Jews

Stop playing bro.. so are you now the one to dictate where people are from what is going on here
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by voltron14: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

And you had to make it an igbo thing you guys are just pathetic. Tufia!!

It is an igbo thing.

You are the only tribe that reasons this way.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Helgreenluv(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
And so what? Jobless idiot. Don't go and do something more productive with your time. Ewu Somalia

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by fregeneh(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by BrickDevo: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:
This is the first time four seating governors are sacked I really don't understand what is going on.
Nigeria is gone, what don't you understand
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Menclothing: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Court has saved over 12 governors in the past it’s not knew it shows how election will be rechecked in court
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by orion7: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Throwback:

Igbos should make their peace that they lost to the Yorubas and move on with their failure.
Yourubas re the problem of Nigeria
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Angel55555(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
What law was violated, or which legal ethics , if the lawyers don't want him presiding over the case they can request another judge
Some people are just mischievous and plain stupid. Someone worked his ass to be where he is currently, and Some Internet trolls are trying to tarnish everything in the name of politics.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by fuckJones(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
What law was violated, or which legal ethics , if the lawyers don't want him presiding over the case they can request another judge
simple

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by remiopash: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
So what ??
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by BJanta: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
If he's CJN's nephew ,is he not qualified to sit on that bench. You foolish people are always looking for foolish excuses. You go ahead and reasonably fault the legal grounds of the judgment. Then we will salute you.
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Segzy19: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
So what implication does that have on the Kano judgement?

Is the CJN a Kano indigene?
Is the CJN and Hausa man?
Is the CJN a party to the case?

What correlation?

This chidi man is being petty and trying to whip up silly sentiments

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by 3ice9ce: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Igbos, Igbos, Igbos!
Hmmn...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by BJanta: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:

He's just a fool like the rest of his tribe.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by remiopash: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ttalk:

If the status of Odinkalu can this petty I wonder the kind of education those people get.

No surprise as many of them got admitted with a pass in English and Maths including Saint Peter Obi
So petty !
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Snatch, grab and run with it politics.
In Kano they have snatched it. But they are finding it difficult to grab it firmly. cool
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Daystar7: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

We have nothing against conquered people,you and your people are conquered and you are third class citizen, that's why you are using Oduduwa and I know your igwe will be answering awolowogrin

It's funny how an Igbo man who's a free man is considered conquered when your mother was raped on her farm in kwara state 2 days ago by Fulani. Ur dad lost his arm to them last week. Your distant cousins in kwara no longer have a place of their own, ur father's inlaws in my Ondo is squatting in his great grandmothers brown roof hut and has resorted to begging as the Fulani's won't let him farm. Green hydraulic fluid miscreant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Raskimonojendor: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

We have nothing against conquered people,you and your people are conquered and you are third class citizen, that's why you are using Oduduwa and I know your igwe will be answering awolowogrin
Don't blame him. I saw the Obi of Onitsha yesterday dressed like a Yoruba king. grin

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Fiscus105(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:

Appointing family to body of bencher would constitute moral burden to judicial system..... that's what we called padipadi govt......I mean nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Reptyle(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:
I hope APC find what they are looking for.

Chidi Odinkalu On Twitter

So what? What exactly is the point of this "revelation?"

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by BJanta: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Throwback:

What is the compromise?

Soon any idiot would tell us that one of the Judges that did so so and so had amala and ewedu for breakfast, then a zombie like you would come out to tell us how unfortunate a compromise it is.

Have you imagined your lack of reasoning?

Do they reason? They are an unfortunate tribe.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by jaytee01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ttalk:

If the status of Odinkalu can this petty I wonder the kind of education those people get.

No surprise as many of them got admitted with a pass in English and Maths including Saint Peter Obi
It is your congenital stupidity that is making you make this post
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by wolebest: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:
I hope APC find what they are looking for.

Chidi Odinkalu On Twitter

What rubbish is this guy spewing?

So he should be denide the opportunity to serve his father land as a judge.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by peterboro: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Throwback:

Na una keep Nigeria like this.

THIS IS WHY NIGERIA HAS BEEN BACKWARD SINCE YOU and YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN RULING RIGHT FROM THE MILITARY REGIME.

Yet your only problem na Igbo.

This people!...
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Ayo25: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
So because he is from Iseyin and a nephew of The CJN makes him not to be qualified as an Appeal Court judge or what is this one yearning.

Rather than to look at the merit of the judgement passed or otherwise, you are yearning dust. I don't blame you na mumu media wey dey give you attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.