Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu (21446 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Sillymoderators: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

You see most of those that has never been to igbo land will always say what they read on cyber space. My brother got married to a yoruba girl and her father has been living in igbo land for God knows how long. Also theres another yoruba guy who buillt a bread industry since I was very little in my village. Listen stop reading what u see on the internet cos I know that's what most of you do, come down and see for urself. You think because we have issues with fulani's u want us to allow them to come take our land to kill everybody, it will never happen. Again go read the meaning of automatic and tell me if that's not the way u people behave I will use tinubu ur leader as an example. Is he not an autocratic leader? Go check the meaning and stop acting like a illiterate
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 you are not the one to school me about Igbo land, 29 years in SE and SS no be moi moi, I worked the whole state in the East part of it is my 7 years living in Owerri..do you think you are chatting with a spring chicken or people that says things about where they have never lived or visited? I have relatives who are married to Igbo, my immediate younger sister is married to Owerri man and they live in Owerri, my own wife is from Abia State.
Again you need to do something about your vocabulary and comprehension they are very poor.
The question I asked was " how many places in Igbo land do people sell their lands to non indigens" I didn't tell you they don't sell their lands at all..... COMPREHENSION!
If you call Tinubu autocratic president what will you call Abacha and Babangida?
And please analyze for me what and what makes Tinubu autocratic president....I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Blaze14k: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 you are not the one to school me about Igbo land, 29 years in SE and SS no be moi moi, I worked the whole state in the East part of it is my 7 years living in Owerri..do you think you are chatting with a spring chicken or people that says things about where they have never lived or visited? I have relatives who are married to Igbo, my immediate younger sister is married to Owerri man and they live in Owerri, my own wife is from Abia State.
Again you need to do something about your vocabulary and comprehension they are very poor.
The question I asked was " how many places in Igbo land do people sell their lands to non indigens" I didn't tell you they don't sell their lands at all..... COMPREHENSION!
If you call Tinubu autocratic president what will you call Abacha and Babangida?
And please analyze for me what and what makes Tinubu autocratic president....I am waiting.

Thank God you said you lived and married in igbo land. Thank God you also said not all land are sold. In our tradition theres is some called obi ala am definitely sure you aware of that.. those type of land are never sold to anybody based on tradition. It is usually passed to the male child of the family.

Secondly the reason I used tinubu as an example is because since he left as Lagos state governor he refused let go. He detects what happens in lagos till date. Let anybody who is under tinubu speak ill of him that person will sure be punished. We also see the oba exhibit such character, an absolute control or dominance and you dare not disrespect cos he is regarded as god's representative on earth. Also in ur tradition its important you prostrate to greet your elders all these exhibs characteristics of an autocratic ruler. Igbos are not build that way even there women has a place in igbo land.. umu Ada are very powerful and influential in the community
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
u that voted how is ur life,have dey finish feeding u with agbado in the morning,ewe in the afternoon eh!!! grin grin grin ur mumu dey shame ur generation

Yes they have feed me with agbado, how is that your concern?
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
maluuu, yes we got killed as you said because una cowardly queued behind the back asses of hausa/fulani, yorubas I know can't stand on their own to fight, fear fear people only good at shouting.

Do anyhow again and get beating again
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Yes they have feed me with agbado, how is that your concern?
Enjoy ur agbado along side ur ancestors
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
Enjoy ur agbado along side ur ancestors

E concern your baby factory product ancestors? grin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

E concern your baby factory product ancestors? grin
you wey ur village people go soon use ur cone skull take do ritual grin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
you wey ur village people go soon use ur cone skull take do ritual grin
Like they use your mama own for okija shrinegrin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Like they use your mama own for okija shrinegrin
and the turn ur papa sperm to Worthless watery sperm wey product like u for come out
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Do anyhow again and get beating again
akpa amu. Yoruba otu
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
akpa amu. Yoruba otu

Eyiri, yeeigbo alayebaje
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
and the turn ur papa sperm to Worthless watery sperm wey product like u for come out

E paim oloriburuku
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Eyiri, yeeigbo alayebaje
Nna gi ebe ahu, mkpi
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
Nna gi ebe ahu, mkpi

Oloripelebe Omo irankiran
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Oloripelebe Omo irankiran
hungry yoruba man
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
hungry yoruba man

Audio billionaire yeeigbo mangrin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

E paim oloriburuku
Na ur papa e pain grin grin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
Na ur papa e pain grin grin

My papa is not as useless as yoursgrin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

My papa is not as useless as yoursgrin
ur papa no useless na e born bastard he goat like u? grin grin sperm he could have avoided using condom
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
ur papa no useless na e born bastard he goat like u? grin grin sperm he could have avoided using condom

But your own useless nahgrin that's why you are constituting nuisance every where
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

But your own useless nahgrin that's why you are constituting nuisance every where
e pain am grin cheesy
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
e pain am grin cheesy

I resemble your fada?
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I resemble your fada?
my papa dey my house for UK dey enjoy him fruit of labour,u ur papa go dey turn for him grave now why him bring maggot infested son into this earth
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
my papa dey my house for UK dey enjoy him fruit of labour,u ur papa go dey turn for him grave now why him bring maggot infested son into this earth

Your papa dey Indonesian prison? Wow that's what your people are known forgrin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Your papa dey Indonesian prison? Wow that's what your people are known forgrin
just like ur mama dey my room now,I dey bleep am grin that's why ur women are Hot wh0re grin
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
julaion:
just like ur mama dey my room now,I dey bleep am grin that's why ur women are Hot wh0re grin

My momma no dey do pig
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by julaion: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

My momma no dey do pig
this wan pain am grin ur mama dey do horse
Re: One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu by YorubaDemonswag: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
julaion:
this wan pain am grin ur mama dey do horse

We're not talking your mom here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Benue LG Election: PDP Wins, Takes All 23 Chairmanship, 276 Councilorship / Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.