Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder (43664 Views)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Johnycastro18: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
dappydozzy:

Nobody or any country in the world is supporting Hamas, what we are clamouring for is respect for humanitarian law , indiscriminate bombings of civilian targets, usage of dangerous substances like white phosphorus on women and children is so devilish from a nation some people consider holy like Isreal, i always laugh from my stomach at people who think like that. This modern day Isrealites are murderers and war criminals. The reason why Isreal will fail is because of the way they carry out their actions.
you made some point, but this hamas terrorist hide in the midst of civilians, women and children and some of them(civilians) seem to harbor and hide them......

seems to be were the problem comes from.

2 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by EdiskyHarry: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
God bless you for speaking this truth, God will always be on your side as you are not against his chosen generation

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by IjebuWarrior: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
agulion:
Yet local Yoruba Muslims were supporting Hamas, a Terrorist group

You're MADDD! That Yoruba person must be FreeStuffsNG. Yoruba na ur papa mate? 🤬🤬🤬

You no go die well ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Johnboom: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Johnson225:
Please I need help...I'm penniless and frustrated at the moment. Someone please put a smile on my face. Please
Dry season vegetables is just 3weeks. Make your self useful.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by damkin24(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Isobug:

This Amotekun miscreant
Ipob terrorist
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by chinoonew09: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Onlyfriend:
please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since last week Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

This hamas begger, u no go find work do
.? .. If na Olosho work.. That one dey pay well nw. Just, use ur toto to get what u want.. Last warning.. ❕❕
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by YorubaDemonswag: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
naija1stnigar:
idiot! See him face like rabbit.

I ain't your fada,sorry you don't know him as product of baby factory you be
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by miky(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
That's the founder of hamas Son! Your black brain too dull?

DropsMic:
The whites are masters at this media game.

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Johnson225(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Johnboom:
Dry season vegetables is just 3weeks. Make your self useful.

I perfectly understand you bro.
Aside that you mentioned. Man has lots of ideas too. But you know the usual problem is always finance to start-up something.
But in my case I'm just surviving, I just need to stay alive for the meantime and see how to work myself out of my current state, the reason for my plea

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by tianshie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Aboki99:
Lol, everyone knows this guy is a zionist agent.

If he knows what he's saying is the truth that everyone knows why does he have to invoke his being a son to one of Hamas founders. Yes, a son he was but he didn't tell us that the father disowned him after he slept with one of the father's wives.

So he's Sebembele.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by OmoFiditi: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Your ipob brain is leaking, wetin concern Yoruba concern hamas?

He is correct. Our yoruba Muslims are daft.

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Archworld(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
nairamaniac:

If you occupy a house, it doesn't automatically make it your home.

That's the other side of the story. Although I'm not taking Conclusive-side.

Read their history. That land has been disputed for thousands of years . King David also conquered that land thousand of years ago and build his city there. At least the bible is available to you and wasn't written today .

I don't really want to talk about that land because it has long age dispute
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by YorubaDemonswag: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
OmoFiditi:

He is correct. Our yoruba Muslims are daft.

But I think they're more wiser than Ojukwu and entire ipobgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by KayB: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hamas is a creation of Israel, so what do you expect ?
You colored ignorance and hypocrisy may not be able to process that in Nigeria
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Drbobo1203(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Israel no go fail... It's written!
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Gandrova: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
We know them Isreali puppet!
Propaganda of the highest order grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Daystar7: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Aboki99:
Lol, everyone knows this guy is a zionist agent.

If he knows what he's saying is the truth that everyone knows why does he have to invoke his being a son to one of Hamas founders. Yes, a son he was but he didn't tell us that the father disowned him after he slept with one of the father's wives.

And so what? Terrorist! All of us should die so Arabs and those Islamic jihadistic uncircumcised terroristic paedophiles can inherit the earth innit? Death to you and y'all Islamic terrorist
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by zinaunreal(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
This guy is just a bloody liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

He's not accusing the whole Yorubas but some weeds amongst them. MURIC is a janjaweêd.
Other janjaweêds are:
Lukuluku69, Biodun556, Postinor, Penguin2,
Ayodeoba, Axis313, Rossik aka Rossike, an old nairalander,
Maasoap, Expanse2020, STRI1, AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro, Siraj1402, zinaunreal, krismas, FreeStuffsNG and others that ll be revealed soon. These are the hypemen of Hamas on nairaland that should be prosecuted by DSS.
Their delight is for Israel to be in ruins.
Israel is a terrorist nation committing war crimes. Land grabber. Mass murderers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by maasoap(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
alizma:
One of the few with the right brain in it's right position.
Lol. A mere look at him, he deserves nothing but pity. I wonder what Israel promised him. Typical sellout
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Patriotsleague: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Believe this man, he is a son of Hamas founder. Hamas is a blood thirsty terrorists group, only extremists support them...zombies extremists.

2 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Patriotsleague: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. A mere look at him, he deserves nothing but pity. I wonder what Israel promised him
He is speaking from conviction. Do you think the son of Hamas founder will lack money?

He knows more than you about the evils and barbarity of Hamas. Hamas like other Arab terrorists groups see black Muslims as slaves.

3 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Cruzmaster: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You wey be slave for naija deh claim Jewgrin

Slave wey u dey cry that we wan buy all the land and own all the investments in Lagos 😂😂😂 Dey play grin
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Hellonearth: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

One of the local Yoruba Muslim spotted here.
Hamas sympathiser
Terrorist like you
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by babayinka77(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
agulion:
Yet local Yoruba Muslims were supporting Hamas, a Terrorist group

You know nothing about Hamas and the war they are fighting so shut the f**k up! You can as well call the entire South Africans and Ireland people local as well for supporting Palestine and HAMAS. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Even palestine christians are against Israel in this. Who is a terrorist? the one who kill children or the ones who resist apartheid.

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by RealEzee(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yes ooo see person way na him papa dey run Hamas while some foools dey shout rubbish standing for terrorism

Death to all terrorists and dia sympathizers
Steady bombing till thy kingdom on all terrorists

Hamas neva meant well for Palestinians

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by hkidola00(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
flush out by killing innocent people?..isnt that what terrorist do?
Johnycastro18:
"He concluded by saying if Israel fails in Gaza, all of us, will be next." sad

God forbid, reason why every sane mind
should support Israel in flushing out this
Hama's terrorists.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Patriotsleague:

He is speaking from conviction. Do you think the son of Hamas founder will lack money?

Well, I just learned that his father disowned him after he did the unthinkable

He knows more than you about the evils and barbarity of Hamas.

Evil and barbarism of Hamas is nothing compared to that of Israel that's hell bent on driving Palestinians away from their land to the last man or woman, that includes killings and imprison them.

Hamas like other Arab terrorists groups see black Muslims as slaves.
Who cares if they see themselves as God? Israel should stop being a terrorist nation
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
One of the few normal person from Gaza. .. either we destroy Hamas or they infested our community and destroy it

Kill the snake Iran 🐍

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

shatap
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Krismas(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

He's not accusing the whole Yorubas but some weeds amongst them. MURIC is a janjaweêd.
Other janjaweêds are:
Lukuluku69, Biodun556, Postinor, Penguin2,
Ayodeoba, Axis313, Rossik aka Rossike, an old nairalander,
Maasoap, Expanse2020, STRI1, AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro, Siraj1402, zinaunreal, krismas, FreeStuffsNG and others that ll be revealed soon. These are the hypemen of Hamas on nairaland that should be prosecuted by DSS.
Their delight is for Israel to be in ruins.
grin Mumu
U think Nigeria designate Hamas as terrorist organization? Here is the list of countries calling Hamas by such hate-Speech, Terrorist

It is designated as a terrorist organisation by Israel, the United States, European Union, Canada, Egypt and Japan.

All other countries of this world, including 100% Mexico, 99.999% Africa, 99.99% Asia, 99.999% Middle East, 100% Latin America, 100% Caribbean , 100% Australia Scotland Ireland, all SEE HAMAS AS A SELF DETERMINATION GROUP. Dey play!

grin It’s like you and other anti Hamas gang on NL make up the shameful 0.0001% of anti-Hamas IRRELEVANT witches in Africa grin So feel free to report me to DSS.
Thank you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.