Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder (43628 Views)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Aboki99:
Lol, everyone knows this guy is a zionist agent.

If he knows what he's saying is the truth that everyone knows why does he have to invoke his being a son to one of Hamas founders. Yes, a son he was but he didn't tell us that the father disowned him after he slept with one of the father's wives.
e pain aboki ooo
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by mp3ree: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Aboki99:

If he knows what he's saying is the truth that everyone knows why does he have to invoke his being a son to one of Hamas founders. Yes, a son he was but he didn't tell us that the father disowned him after he slept with one of the father's wives.

The lie you tell to discredit what he's saying. But everybody knows that's Hamas plan.

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Morbeta11(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
FFK that jumped from being pro Israel to Pro Hamas overnight, you see yourself?
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by PussyKing(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
360degreess:
..It doesn't justify the killings of innocent civilians in Gaza by the Israeli forces..
Northern Terrorist spotted

Continue

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by VULCAN(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hahahaha.

These are the people that are referred to in the saying. "I won't allow the truth to interfere with my convictions".

Jackasses

360degreess:
..It doesn't justify the killings of innocent civilians in Gaza by the Israeli forces..
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by VULCAN(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
There is a reason why Aboki's are not known for their critical thinking.

Lollz

Aboki99:

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by God1000(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Numerouno94:
@God1000 ur insight is needed here.
what do expect him to say before, he's a traitor living in the united states,

Ask ordinary people of Gaza about him, since when did he become the voice of Palestinians?
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by DaTruths: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Your ipob brain is leaking, wetin concern Yoruba concern hamas?

You didn't see Yoruba Muslims protesting for Hamas Terrorists?

Dey play
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Chetas81(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
360degreess:
SAY NO TO HAMAS
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Chetas81(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
BUT WHY THE STUPID AND FOOLISH NIGERIAN, FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER HAMAS AND ISRAEL, THIS SITUATION EXPOSED NIGERIAN CITIZEN ABOUT WHO THEY'RE, AND THE LEVEL OF DISAGREEMENT
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Padipadi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu
U think Nigeria designate Hamas as terrorist organization? Here is the list of countries calling Hamas by such hate-Speech, Terrorist

It is designated as a terrorist organisation by Israel, the United States, European Union, Canada, Egypt and Japan.

All other countries of this world, including 100% Mexico, 99.999% Africa, 99.99% Asia, 99.999% Middle East, 100% Latin America, 100% Caribbean , 100% Australia Scotland Ireland, all SEE HAMAS AS A SELF DETERMINATION GROUP. Dey play!

grin It’s like you and other anti Hamas gang on NL make up the shameful 0.0001% of anti-Hamas IRRELEVANT witches in Africa grin So feel free to report me to DSS.
Thank you grin
You surely deserve to eat watery beans.
Terrorist sympathiser is also a terrorist. Mumuboy.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by prophetfire: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Your ipob brain is leaking, wetin concern Yoruba concern hamas?
Yoruba Muslims were protesting in support of Hamas.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by HITsquad: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
This one is obviously a payed agent...

He was a Hamas member, high on the hierarchy too because of his father's position and influence.. but lost everything after his father cut ties with him for sleeping with one of his(father's)wives.

After that Israel intelligence MOSSAD contacted him... for one reason and only one reason alone.... Yeah you guessed it right, "For being Hassan Yousef's son!"
That was the only reason we are able to see this news in the first place guys. He is a strategic asset and in a great position to well distribute Zionist propaganda.

He keeps talking about Hamas crime without mentioning a single word about Israel's war crimes in Gaza... Even as a Palestine citizen? That's how you know that he is not legit, he is a payed propaganda machine, biased and should not be taken serious.

Note: Hamas is not Palestine, Hamas are obviously evil... just like the Zionist authority! So I don't support Hamas or Israel authority, but I support the innocent people of Palestine and also the innocent Israelite victims caught in the middle of this war... Im a christian... So to me it's not about religion. It's about what's right and wrong. It's about humanity.

There's no difference between Israel authority and Hamas... They are both evil... And logically, Hamas are in a better position to be evil, Cos historically speaking, Palestine have been the actual victims in all of this.

3 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by TrustNone: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Ipob terrorist
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Aboki99(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
VULCAN:
There is a reason why Aboki's are not known for their critical thinking.

Lollz

What have you achieved in life to prove you have critical thinking while I do not? Let's do this and prove to the readers...pls
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by loswhite(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
360degreess:
Yeah it justifies Hamas killing isrealis and using Palestinians as shield
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Lukuluku69(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
prophetfire:
Yoruba Muslims were protesting in support of Hamas.

Same way the Ipob pigs are supporting the Zionists.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by COOL10(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Opportuneke:

I already unfollowed the biased mods including seun himself. They thought nairaland is the only news outlet where we can get information.

We are very much active on other platforms. Regardless of how the Israel-Hamas war is being presented, we must all come forward and say NO TO TERRORISM in any form.

Finally, just one question——- WHY IS IT THAT THEIR FELLOW MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ARE NOT OPENING THEIR DOORS FOR THEM AND ACCEPT THEM AS REFUGEES EITHER THROUGH JORDAN OR EGYPT?

The fact remains that EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!

I Rest My Case🤷🏻‍♂️

The Palestinians have a reputation for actively participating in efforts to destroy whichever country accepts them as refugees. They destroy everywhere they go. Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, e.tc have all suffered in the hands of Palestinians. Other Arab Nations are afraid of them because of this. No one wants refugees to blow up their countries in the name of religion.

Do you know that up till now, the video of Hamas taking hostages into the Al Shifa hospital is yet to be put on the front page of this forum? Perhaps, I got banned for complaining about it.

One thing about the truth is that, it'll always come out, no matter who tries to hide it.

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by czarr(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
motayoayinde:
This man makes a living spying for the people who stole his country's land, made refugees of his people, forced them into a tiny strip, bombs them at will, making them slaves in their land and humiliates them on a daily basis.

This man came to this world as a betrayer of an entire people!

He came to this world as the potential spoiler of his people's struggle to be free!

No one needs curse or hunt his type.
The burden of guilt he carries about over his ignominious life choice is killing him slowly.

Better to die honourably from Isreali bombs than live like this man!
He loves his people and he is speaking out against the wickedness hamas has meted out on Palestinians. But in you foolishness you believe hamas who use little children and innocent people as human shield are the heroes abi? No sense at all.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by naija1stnigar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I ain't your fada,sorry you don't know him as product of baby factory you be
you and your whole skull mining generation can still not untie my shoes. If not for nairaland that made E goats like this think they're something I wonder how you will still be talking when humans are talking.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Splashme: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wow
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by stormborn28(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
360degreess:

In this video excerpt, he called out Hamas of gambling with people's lives for political gain. He said the game plan of Hamas had always been to sacrifice thousands of life and Israel takes the blame. This is why they dug tunnels under schools and hospitals.

I believe you deliberately refuse to read the about.. Why will I not doubt the place you reason from
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by SadEast419(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Xscape1993:
God bless this good man with a good conscience richly.
good man my foot! The idiot was disowned by his father after he slept with on of his father's wives. c
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by hobat4cash(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish trash. There's no bigger terrorist than the state of Israel.
The apartheid terrorist state of Israel has been holding 2 million Palestinians as hostages in Gaza alone for decades.
Cry me a river, anyways the bombings continue. I stand with Israel
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by stormborn28(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish trash. There's no bigger terrorist than the state of Israel.
The apartheid terrorist state of Israel has been holding 2 million Palestinians as hostages in Gaza alone for decades.

In this video excerpt, he called out Hamas of gambling with people's lives for political gain. He said the game plan of Hamas had always been to sacrifice thousands of life and Israel takes the blame. This is why they dug tunnels under schools and hospitals.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Great news
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Promax4321: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
The only lesson for terrors is elimination, they don't understand any language but dealth to the civil man.

Ask ISIS, Hamas, IS WAS, Boko Haram, Ekpa, etc. They speak same language.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Promax4321: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
The only lesson for terrors is elimination, they don't understand any language but dealth to the civil man.

Ask ISIS, Hamas, ISWAS, Boko Haram, IPOBI, Ekpa, etc. They speak same language.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Promax4321: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2023

Ask ISIS, Hamas, ISWAS, Boko Haram, IPOB, Ekpa, etc. They speak same language.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Thonee(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
I don't care about terrorist and their sympathizers.
May they all be wiped out of the surface of the earth.
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Allah ya tsine masa albarka duniya da lahira
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by brownbib(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Terror shouldn't have a place in our society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.