Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo (29145 Views)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Buzzbirth(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Ondo again?

shey I talk am?
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by godofuck231: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Poor people are like crocodiles, you stretch out your arm in aid and you will need some first aid or a coffin
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by PrinceGallant: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
There is one very important thing that we do not pay attention to which is the root or cause of every evil in our society, it is non payment of a dowry in forming a family unit

Every son or daughter born out of wedlock is an illegitimate child. There is some evil in most illegitimate children because they are created from an evil sperm drop, and usually nothing good is created from such a drop. Most children in our society today are results of fornication or adultery, Even many of those ladies who did wedding had already been pregnant of illegal sex. What then are we expecting in our society?

Sex is sacred and it is only lawful between a married couple. And one very important thing that makes a couple married, and makes sex lawful is dowry. Many are families of five, four or three without dowry, all the children are illegitimate by both God's (Quranic and Biblical) law and our civil law.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Major7: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Desusi:

The boy may be Biafra born.Yoruba are never known to be that terrible. There's more to it.Serious investigation should carried out, you will thank me later.

Alaye,lo wa ibikan joko si jare. Tribalism o kin su' yin ni
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by ojonugba2014(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
The fear of this small small boys of nowadays is the beginning of wisdom. They are capable of doing the unthinkable.

That's is why I don't get close to them . ND they can't get to me as well.
Because I sells phones, games and pos service.
U must not fine me come my house for whatever reason as my customer.
If u decide to visit me in the night, u go collect because blood must flow. I get firearm and well fortified cutless under my pillow as I dea sleep.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by ariesbull: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lovemeharder:
What is wrong with Ondo and Ogun state? sad
the level of wickedness and poverty in South West is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Tijani009: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good evening everyone

This Question is : At a standing point, there is something at your front and your back as well... while walking either straight or forward this still still remain at your front and back but at the process of making a *U TURN* the one at the front moves to the back and after successfully completing your *U TURN* and waking 10 to 15 *STEPS* the one at the front that went to the back moves back to the front and take its position.... *WHAT IS IT ?*
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by SEO2002: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
na just skull miners generating IGR wey pass China own.

kikikikikiki
I swr you no well grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Agugbadin: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Lovemeharder:

Infiltrated by a violent tribe from Kogi state.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by oyebolaidris: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2023
It happened to my family friends, sad news
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by toprealman: 1:12am On Nov 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
Your mama wey dey suffer do house-help work to feed you, na police arrest you use pay her. cry

The boss wey employ your mama, na murder you use pay the boss, even as una no accuse the boss of owing your mama. cry

Just to own or sell a phone that worths 80k, you resorted to murder at the age of 18 years. What will you be capable of doing when you become older and braver?

Well, may the soul of the late boss rest in peace. So sad.

I am tempted to say something about crime in every part of the world. But let me not talk about tribalists that are always desperate to use everything against Igbo and Biafra as if crime doesn't exist outside the Igbo land.
About time we start being professionals and skipping this victim mentality. Humans are monsters
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Ondo again?

my brother! Aaah! People wicked!
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by CalmTravels: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Poverty in the land.

ariesbull:
the level of wickedness and poverty in South West is legendary
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by DKM123: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Yet, one mumu keeps writing on different threads praying that should not give him female children.

Shebi almost all the stories of children committing the worst evul like killing thier parents and acquaintances of thier parents are female children? But your biggest pain is that a female child will grow to start having s£Xx with other men so you pray not to have one. Why men are always obsessed with women having se..xx.x amazes me.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by FireUpNow(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2023
Wasting a previous life over mere toy called phone. Na wa ooo for some people.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by QueenDima47(f): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Supporters of APC are the most useless, wicked, haggard, hungry, stupid and senseless people in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Greattha: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2023
RIP to the old woman.

Never let strangers into your home. Especially nosy neibors who now covet all that you own if you live in such neighbourhoods. Things are hard for many people and a lazy, hungry man is angry and can't be rational to think straight.

This new trend of killings is becoming alarming...

Get a hoover for cleaning...get a washing machine for washing, dishwasher for plates with solarpower to avoid power outage or need for generator...set it and go relax...worst case, wait till your people come around and they can help you clean.

Teach your ageing parents to use technology...set it up so they just plug n play...my 80+year old grandma can wash and dry her clothes with her machine.

Set up remote access cctv or modern baby monitors in their homes and check on and see them with your phones via calls and just watching the live cctv footage regularly on your phones.

Where the capacity is not there, find an alternative solution but not allowing strangers near you or your vulnerable ageing loved ones. Visit them regularly or appoint a trusted party to check on them regularly

Kai...this is annoying. Instead of an 18yr old to go and work, it's to kill an old woman who pays your mother to clean for her because of 80k phone.

He'll do the time.

saintbillion:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/teenager-kills-mothers-boss-over-mobile-phone-in-ondo.html
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Thanos5555: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Deicide:
Boss probably sleeping with the mother

Reas post, you no gree read, you just want to comment thrash, it a female boss's they killed guy
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Kevineleven(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
Your mama wey dey suffer do house-help work to feed you, na police arrest you use pay her. cry

The boss wey employ your mama, na murder you use pay the boss, even as una no accuse the boss of owing your mama. cry

Just to own or sell a phone that worths 80k, you resorted to murder at the age of 18 years. What will you be capable of doing when you become older and braver?

Well, may the soul of the late boss rest in peace. So sad.

I am tempted to say something about crime in every part of the world. But let me not talk about tribalists that are always desperate to use everything against Igbo and Biafra as if crime doesn't exist outside the Igbo land.

No mind dem, crime is a general something, in every tribe there are robbers, thiefs, kidnappers, fraudsters, whores, ritualists, terrorists operating from the shadows only fools attribute a crime to a tribe
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by ariesbull: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2023
CalmTravels:
Poverty in the land.

it's too much amongst the Yoruba

I was thinking that tinubu will dash then money after ronu

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Checkwell: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2023
One word: Avoid poor people.

They can kill you over nothing.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by gladdensir(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Boss' mother not 'mother's boss'. Please change it.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by SaLongs1(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2023
Deicide:
Boss probably sleeping with the mother
You sniff cocaine?
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Padipadi(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Since he's man enough to do the crime, sure he's mature too to do the term (county jail straight)

R.I.P to the old woman
Only hos mom should go to jail..the criminal and friends should be executed. No need to waste prison beans wey no reach before.
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by SisterAnn(f): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Kikikiki 😄

Higherthan, was it not better if this little Ronu boy woke up this woman with a kick rather than take her life? grin
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Higherthan: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Kikikiki 😄

Higherthan, was it not better if this little Ronu boy woke up this woman with a kick rather than take her life? grin
Not his mother, unlike OSU 🐷 who disregard their parents using bicycle kick 🦵 to welcome them from a peaceful sleep.
grin cheesy
And besides there are three sides to every story, my side yours and the truth.

Besides I'm glad you know that cannibal people wake Thier parents with free kicks grin
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by SisterAnn(f): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Higherthan:

Not his mother, unlike OSU 🐷 who disregard their parents using bicycle kick 🦵 to welcome them from a peaceful sleep.
grin cheesy
And besides there are three sides to every story, my side yours and the truth.

Besides I'm glad you know that cannibal people wake Thier parents with free kicks grin
Shamelessness is in your DNA! This little Ronu boy is even better than you because after mining the skull of your parents to do money ritual, you became even poorer! 😄😄😄
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Higherthan: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2023
SisterAnn:
Shamelessness is in your DNA! This little Ronu boy is even better than you because after mining the skull of your parents to do money ritual, you became even poorer! 😄😄😄
I don't mine skulls grin cheesy
I was brought up the right way, unlike you and your region who your ancestors fuvk with monkey 🐵 to birth majority of you lots 😃😆😁
You have chimpanzee DNA I'd you check well..

I'm sure you know your life has finished like an empty moet bottle being downed on a steady.
You're one of those broken women with no future survival skills, I'm sorry but your doomed
Child of perdition tongue
Re: Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Lovemeharder:
The most blood tasty states in Nigeria related to poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) / A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Serial POS Criminal Busted In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.