Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now (28210 Views)

Nigerians Turn To Traditional Healers As Prices Of Drugs Go Out Of Reach / Patients Groan Over Rising Cost Of Drugs / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by xukwaa: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gbadebo has alot of money to contribute in ensuring that the drugs are cheap but before he becomes governor, I urge him to subsidize the drugs for the supposedly poverty sucked populace
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by blackgold2018(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

His real name na chinedu.
I really spit on some peoples stupidity.

Can’t you see reality on ground? Or abi are your parents still feeding you?

Can’t you to stop this sentiments and your low mental reasoning. And say the truth.

I’m very sure to expect a foolish counter from you, as per the foolish entity you be.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Theunbothered: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
lordm:
Peter Obi is one of the largest importers of goods

"Go to school"
"Go to school"

You said no, now look at yourself. undecided

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by femlake(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thracky22:
Trading CRYPTOCURRENCY is not gambling, it's not a Ponzi scheme. it's simply a financial market that involves a deep knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
Either you get these right or join a community where you follow the experts and trade profitably.
If you are new, never worry, we already have practical trading videos to assist you immediately.
We got the fundamental about pumping of the pair, BLURUSDT and we Long it early today and we are still holding, see my profit card shown below....so cool...
DM to know more about our services and accurate signal...

PLEASE THIS FELLOW IS A THIEF!!! HE LACKS ANY IOTA OF INTEGRITY!
DO NOT SEND A DIME TO HIM. HE IS A LOW-LIFE FRAUDSTER!
HE HAS NO CRYPTO TRADE ALERT. HE IS JUST A BASIC THIEF. AS SOON AS YOU PAY FOR REGISTRATION, HE WILL BLOCK YOUR NUMBER. THAT IS WHAT HE DID TO ME! I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT.
HEED MY WARNING.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by blackgold2018(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Franzinni:
Lack of experience is this guy's biggest problem ... You can see he has good intentions but Nigeria is like a beached whale... Everybody is just cutting it to pieces
lack of experience in deed. Just shut up.

I see how sanwoolu with experience is working
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Theunbothered: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:

Should we increase National debt to defend Naira and import everything from drugs to food or are we going to act like human being with resources and knowledge and start local Production

When GSK was producing locally WALE EDUN forced them out because he wanted to takeover their shares by any means.

This happened because the his APC friends allowed it to happen.

So now Mr Bliss62 will you support Emzor pharmaceuticals or will you tear their business down because it's owned by an Igbo woman?

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Otunbakayce: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Erisco food buys tomatoes from Jos and make paste, he is from Anambra,

Peter Obi and Next Mall sells Hienze tomato sauce from xenophobic SouthAfrica

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can't produce drugs be sick, if you can produce what you need without west then die

Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Theunbothered: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
lesbiconverter:
insulting him doesn't change the fact that he's right

Do these ones care, I just hope the price of drugs increases further so less of them pollute the country with their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by drmikeadams(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
edogu:
I was asked to buy augmentin for my wife. On getting to the pharmacy, I was told the price is now 14000. I quickly did about turn.

Mehn, if things should continue this way it's not going to be funny for the common man especially for those suffering from ' Egyptian sickness'.

It should continue ooo....everybody go soon enter streets complain..by then hunger go kill trubalism by force grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by ehissi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's candidate in 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour wrote:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Where E see augumentin for 23k, baba branded augumentin na 91k
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by IPDGP: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Same thing your principal have been doing since he lost the election
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by NewDea4: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's candidate in 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour wrote:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Someone should compare the prices of narcotic drugs before and after Bulaba Empire, I wanna check something pls
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Theunbothered: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
SeaTrade:
This guy will do anything to push a political agenda and its sickening,and if this is all he could come up with then I'd say Lagos made a good choice denying him office as his analysis is too basic for someone hunting for that office.
GSK exited Nigeria and as such ,their former distributors,wholesalers and retailers that are quite sure won't be having supplies from the parent company stocked up a lot before the exit and are hiking prices because of the supply uncertainty the exit caused,pending when the parent company will find an alternate route to market to start resupplying by proxy is what this fool is using to prove inflation?
Many multinationals are finding out they shouldn't have presence in a lot of markets worldwide and are shutting down their offices to cut cost and service their already established supply channels by proxy, its not a Nigerian thing .
Quite a fool if you ask me.
If you want to measure inflation ,you go across brands and calculate an average and not just cherrypicking.
Anyways,I don't expect much from people who haven't built anything in their lives as they always tend to be losers .
Life isn't black and white Mr.

WALE EDUN is the cause of the drug price increase. His attempt to takeover GSK shares by force made them leave the Nigerian business environment.

This happened because his friends in government would back him.

Now rather than whine about the cost of drugs will you support Emzor pharmaceuticals to provide alternatives? Or will you tear the business down because it's run by an Igbo woman.

Choose wisely and choose fast, you can fall sick at any time. grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
yewit37486:
Your post history says otherwise. People who fan the embers of hatred and discord due to political differences are one of the underlying reasons we are where we are as a country.
Anyway, at the end of it all we will all reap what we sow. Nothing more to say.
Woh. Look, it's okay. Hold your belief, I stick to mine. Okay?

Shrug! Sick of most online people. If your views and theirs don't align, then you're automatically a hater. Yet most a times, their views are one-sided. They call you out quickly when you air your views and veers from theirs, regardless of the facts in it. They tag you names and attempt to belittle you.
Argh, you can all have yourself to yourself, abeg.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Tommydare(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
This noise maker again. Always doing as if he is a saint but he is potential thief. All naija politicians na the same thing. But gullible Nigerians think anybody from lp is different. Any naija politician, it's either he had been stealing then or he is stealing now or he is going to steal with proper strategies to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Sky048: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

u are just a big fool, wasted sperm...son of a thousand father, bastard born throw way ..he is trying to let know know the hardship and thing people are facing in Nigeria and u are here say his name is chinedu...u are just a big idiot..

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Theunbothered: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

Well, I hold a supportive view for this submission of yours. Most of us criticizing him do just because we can see beyond his lips talk. Anyways, I'm tired of this nation. Our complains don't reach anywhere, it seems. Leaders are useless. Followers are bad. No direction. Rot continues. Complain continues. It's a tirade chain.

Aren't you the ones that fought your fellow citizens so APC would remain in power? After all we warned you that the APC is no good but you persisted saying "they are all the same". grin

I just hope you fall sick soon so you will understand that elections have consequences.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by SeaTrade(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Theunbothered:

WALE EDUN is the cause of the drug price increase. His attempt to takeover GSK shares by force made them leave the Nigerian business environment.

This happened because his friends in government would back him.

Now rather than whine about the cost of drugs will you support Emzor pharmaceuticals to provide alternatives? Or will you tear the business down because it's run by an Igbo woman.

Choose wisely and choose fast, you can fall sick at any time. grin
You can't takeover any company's shares by force.
They can also decide to buy back all shares and take the company private if that was the case,they didn't become GSK by being ignorant.
I don't whine ,I mustn't buy GSK if I can't afford it ,there are a ton of other brands(imported and local) that do the same thing and are way cheaper.
It is cheaper to run any business by proxy than actual presence,that is of course after effectively building a brand via marketing and have established proper route to market channels.
So why exist in Nigeria and incure billions worth of operating cost and taxes when I can just get a Nigerian representative who bears all the cost and I just put 2 staff there to monitor his activities? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by yewit37486: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

Woh. Look, it's okay. Hold your belief, I stick to mine. Okay?

Shrug! Sick of most online people. If your views and theirs don't align, then you're automatically a hater. Yet most a times, their views are one-sided. They call you out quickly when you air your views and veers from theirs, regardless of the facts in it. They tag you names and attempt to belittle you.
Argh, you can all have yourself to yourself, abeg.

You are left to your conscience. It's up to you. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Sky048: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
blackgold2018:
I really spit on some peoples stupidity.

Can’t you see reality on ground? Or abi are your parents still feeding you?

Can’t you to stop this sentiments and your low mental reasoning. And say the truth.

I’m very sure to expect a foolish counter from you, as per the foolish entity you be.
no mind that wasted sperm...he is letting us to know what is on ground and the idiot is saying his name is chinedu....I no blame am...
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by emmyclassic(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
mofedamijo:

Learn to read and understand.......the last airbnb I stayed in NYC was $88/night in 2022, same place goes for $264 per night now.

I have friends in the U.S who can't afford to pay their mortgage again, and had to forfeit their home this year. Mind you, they've owned the house for over 8 years. This is the first time I am traveling and every Uber driver who has picked me up have some horrible lamenting about inflation. Imagine a house where husband and wife are working, yet, all their salaries goes in to bills.

I am not here to compare, my point is that its crazy all over the world.

You know it’s crazy when you see Indians leaving Canada and moving back to India.
Using accommodation prices to compare everyday items doesn’t make any sense. Lodging and accommodation prices goes up and down based on how busy the bookings are ie peak and off peak periods. The inflation we are suffering in Nigeria is just too much. Every day Items are going up at over 500% increment and a lot of people are poor, no even salary increase

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by LockDown69(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yoruba Demon look grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
yewit37486:

You are left to your conscience. It's up to you. Good night.
Good night, comrade. Have a good sleep and wake strong.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Theunbothered:

Aren't you the ones that fought your fellow citizens so APC would remain in power? After all we warned you that the APC is no good but you persisted saying "they are all the same". grin

I just hope you fall sick soon so you will understand that elections have consequences.
Why would you hope that for me? You're toxic and overbearing, you know. I haven't offended you in anyway and you have this kind of hope for me? You're worse than the leaders you criticize, jsyk.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
The Original Gov of Lagos state
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by nony43(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
Says someone married to the daughter of a known criminal,a well known public funds thief.

Counter what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Theunbothered: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
SeaTrade:
You can't takeover any company's shares by force.

You mean in Nigeria I can't threaten to sanction or seal your business based on flimsy accusations just so I can get shares in it?

Or in Nigeria the border wasn't closed unjustly so rice farmers could have a monopoly?

You can swear that it hasn't happened before? grin

They can also decide to buy back all shares and take the company private if that was the case,they didn't become GSK by being ignorant.

Yes after selling majority stake in their business to a government run mafia the mafia is just going give it back to them. You are very smart. undecided

So why exist in Nigeria and incure billions worth of operating cost and taxes when I can just get a Nigerian representative who bears all the cost and I just put 2 staff there to monitor his activities? undecided

You think this way because you have no idea how business oversight or brand recognition works.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by yewit37486: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

Good night, comrade. Have a good sleep and wake strong.

Thanks. You too 👍

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by nony43(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

Counter what he wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Franzinni: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
blackgold2018:
lack of experience in deed. Just shut up.

I see how sanwoolu with experience is working
well you obviously don't dispute the fact that he has no experience besides will and wishful thinking. Every thing else is irrelevant to me.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Makunahatata: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
nony43:

Counter what he wrote.
counter what I wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) / Covid-19: NCDC's Questionable Mission in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.