Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now (28212 Views)

Nigerians Turn To Traditional Healers As Prices Of Drugs Go Out Of Reach / Patients Groan Over Rising Cost Of Drugs / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Sillymoderators: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Kingisibor:

Ogbeeni you get yam and fufu head
Olodo your own head na maggots and shit full am.
Tell me anywhere in the world where industrialization is attained by miracle or in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Miller232: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Move on bro

Elections are now over, and when the election is over governance begins

Governance is where we are at the moment.

This is the reality right now.

Those drug prices and every other skyrocketing prices is the reality right now.

It is the result of the choices we made
No be tinubu push them away those people have been frustrated from Buhari days.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Creativity22: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Erisco food buys tomatoes from Jos and make paste, he is from Anambra,

Peter Obi and Next Mall sells Hienze tomato sauce from xenophobic SouthAfrica

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can't produce drugs be sick, if you can produce what you need without west then die

Idiot, tell your useless government to provide a thriving environment for industries to boom.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Aroyjunior(m): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Somebody cannot even sick in peace again,oga oh.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by symbianDON(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:

Should we increase National debt to defend Naira and import everything from drugs to food or are we going to act like human being with resources and knowledge and start local Production

absolutely no! We should, rather, increase national debts to buy expensive cars for our legislators, first Lady and others. We should increase our national debts to sponsor the frequent, fruitless foreign trips of the president...and buy him his much needed yatch. The led must learn to make sacrifices so that their leaders can enjoy.....that's the surest way to prosperity of our darling country.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by kemika8989(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's candidate in 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour wrote:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
With all the messages I have read on this platform honestly the poor are the real problem not the elite you support disaster just because he's your brother or your religion follower. Honestly poverty an citizen for Nigeria
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by adecz: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can't produce drugs be sick, if you can produce what you need without west then die

So, you think it's 🆗 & good business
sense for Frisco to buy tomato🍅 from
Jos and transport 🚛🚚 all the way to
Lagos to process into tomato paste❓❓

It's this wrong type of business thinking
that makes his own tin tomatoes costlier
than imported one..

Mumu😐😐😐
then

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by ThatCEO: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:

Dispute any lie I told or you are the trash

Fact is fact anybody can visit NEXT Mall Abuja and let us no the liar and unpatriotic person here

There is only one Next Mall I know of. It has not opened after it got burnt long long ago.

So, if you are not a 30k zombie in a hut somewhere between Lagos n Ibadan, give me the address of Next Mall in Abuja you talking about.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Justnation: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

It is a pity that Nigeria is populated with people like you who for tribal bigotry cannot say the truth or support what is right.

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivor is a detribalized Nigerian who is saying it the way it is, simple truth.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by akeemqaz: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2023
femlake:

PLEASE THIS FELLOW IS A THIEF!!! HE LACKS ANY IOTA OF INTEGRITY!
DO NOT SEND A DIME TO HIM. HE IS A LOW-LIFE FRAUDSTER!
HE HAS NO CRYPTO TRADE ALERT. HE IS JUST A BASIC THIEF. AS SOON AS YOU PAY FOR REGISTRATION, HE WILL BLOCK YOUR NUMBER. THAT IS WHAT HE DID TO ME! I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT.
HEED MY WARNING.

Thanks for this. There are many fraudsters out there trying to trick people to thier trap. Although, I stopped falling Into all those traps since I started using Bitget. There are enough tools to use there. Such as copy trading, Bot trading and many more. I even participate in some of thier events to earn free BGB. So, I don't even bother to look at post related to selling out trading tools again.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bobloco: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:

They all promised us the same thing. The outcome would have still been the same with Atiku or Obi

You lied here bro

The outcome would never have been the same infact no two outcomes are the same
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by akyus(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Hahaha some soldiers got alerts I think 30k or so just some weeks ago and they were singing and dancing that Tinubu is good. Now the joy has dissipated and the reality is right before everyone . Yesterday one who is already owning me 4k is begging for me to make it round figure 5k. I laughed at him and said "Tinubu is good" he just smiled and walked away.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Princeskibo: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ebola wants Nigerians to Start Patronizing those Early morning Yoruba AGBO Girls. sad sad

Him dey use Style to Empower his Pple! cheesy

Cone headed people
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by RulerIAm(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

His real name na chinedu.
ok I will agree with you. But what he wrote up there, e correct?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Justnation: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2023
aceman88:
If a card or tablet of drug is sold for 100k, I won't still care, in as much as it is not affecting the real Patriots. My happiness is that the Igbos are only the people suffering from the change in price. They must learn a political lesson in a hard way.

Thank you sir, the agbado supporters are not paying the same price as the Igbos, infact I learnt they are receiving one million naira each week to subsidize their miserable experiences
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by cricifixo: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Is what he said true or not?
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Father4all: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

keep deceiving yourselves. The hardship no reach your place?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by LegacyB: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2023
FiraO9:

WTF is this??

This is a gigantic trash.
Weakling’s response.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by OB7Foreva(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Don't be a Dumbo, how many u produce?
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by stuffs2002: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Makunahatata:
Says someone married to the daughter of a known criminal,a well known public funds thief.

GBAM!!

Very true.

Gbarebo's father in law was a Biafra war lord who while governor of Kogi stole Kogi's state funds and empty the Kogi's treasury.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by stuffs2002: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Glister:

Whatever! But he spoke the truth that's the koko!!

When is Gbarebo Chinedu going to speak the truth about his Igbo father in law who stole monies belonging to Kogi people
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by iyke2frankeze: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:

Should we increase National debt to defend Naira and import everything from drugs to food or are we going to act like human being with resources and knowledge and start local Production

The Naira is still being defended. Have you forgotten what the first laon collected by this administration through NNPC was used to do. It was posted here and blind folks like you still defended it
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Picardor2: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

Ur just so senseless. How wetin u write affect economy
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Reference(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2023
You just wonder how those on permanent medication will cope.
Where health insurance is ineffectual and limited and government interventions even worse.
Yet the irrational nature of the Nigerian will not let him kick against bad governance because of sentiment.
Dying yet hanging tight to useless pride.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Goodoldays(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:

Fact is fact anybody can visit NEXT Mall Abuja and let us no the liar and unpatriotic person here

What fact are you talking about

What is Tinubu doing with 5b yaght,12b for house renovation and what do Senator need 160m car each for?

If by now and at your age,you still haven’t understand that the country is where it is today because of the thieving politicians you have dedicated your life to defend everyday

Then you are the bigges clown!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Jonjam269: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Social media governor has spoken, learning how to be a social media winner from obingo.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by caracas: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2023
lordm:
Peter Obi is one of the largest importers of goods
How will you be able to type this trash you posted if pp like Peter obi does not import phones?
Mumu man
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by shonepa(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2023
Very soon the new prescription seff go rise.....apart from normal inflation wey dey happen....some pharmacies seff na devil, dem no care about health care again...na money.

edogu:
I was asked to buy augmentin for my wife. On getting to the pharmacy, I was told the price is now 14000. I quickly did about turn.

Even the doctor was shocked on hearing the news. He had to quickly prescribe a more affordable but effective antibiotics.

Mehn, if things should continue this way it's not going to be funny for the common man especially for those suffering from ' Egyptian sickness'.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by SeaTrade(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2023
Theunbothered:

Oh wait I thought the land border wasn't generating anything for Nigeria abi isn't that what you said?

Bullharry impeded the movement of Nigerians for 3 years while achieving nothing with his foolish border closure. Donkeys like you with slave brains like you can't understand, maybe if you had a passport you could. grin

Because you can't afford to travel there, you don't even have a passport which explains your daft takes on how trade in Nigeria works.

"Shithole" with 24/7 electricity, no terrorism and currency that holds greater value than the naira. If they are Shitholes Nigeria is actual shit.

You can as well keep the border closed if you can't do the basics of border control, after all the last closure was a resounding success wasn't it? cheesy

Why did you think Sanwo was rushing to commission the port at Lekki? Shippers were even dumping Lagos because it took weeks just to get a slot for inspection.
https://punchng.com/swiss-shipper-dumps-lagos-terminal-port-congestion-looms/

You are so empty I don't even think I will reply after this.

Government made business hell for so many to the point they they japaed or folded up all in just 6 months get that through your worm infested skull.

Every other fool on nairaland is a millionaire online. This cow is sending mountains of messages at 2 in the morning talking like he's a relevant person in society. grin
You are the sufferhead,not me.
Like I said,put augmentin 300k ,I'd pay if I need it.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2023
lordm:
Peter Obi is one of the largest importers of goods

Peter Obi inflate the drugs or the economy

Wetin be Peter concern for this topic, is He the president of the country? He is not the commander in chief. So why Peter Obi not Tinubu who is the commander in chief?

I don’t get, who many the reforms, the decisions? Peter or Tinubu
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by OGrockinnewacct: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Bliss62:

FYI, Next mall Abuja doesn’t exist at the moment. You can use your Google sir.
You’re welcome.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by CJStarz: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

Oga, leave the messenger, focus on the message.
How much u dey buy paracetamol now as compared to January?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) / Covid-19: NCDC's Questionable Mission in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.