Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now (28219 Views)

Nigerians Turn To Traditional Healers As Prices Of Drugs Go Out Of Reach / Patients Groan Over Rising Cost Of Drugs / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Agunesinjaweola: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Soroye Gabriel Gbadebo will NEVER rule Lagos

He has a better chance to be Governor of Anambra State than LAGOS because of the liberal policy of IGBO people!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by yewit37486: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:
Lol, see what this man's been reduced to. From Lagos governorship aspirant to online critic and X app troll.
Lol. Life sha. Rollercoaster. You can be relevant once and some silly uncalculated behaviours, you're down out there, like many people who choose online to mask the sorry life they find themselves tangled in.

This one left the topic and totally went off tangent. What do you have to say about the increased price of medications?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Isobug: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

His real name na chinedu.
And so? Is Chinedu not a name? If they call you people Tribalists you will barking like mad dogs

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by udemzyudex(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

Na your papa give am chinedu, that's why you know the name.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Glister: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:
Lol, see what this man's been reduced to. From Lagos governorship aspirant to online critic and X app troll.
Lol. Life sha. Rollercoaster. You can be relevant once and some silly uncalculated behaviours, you're down out there, like many people who choose online to mask the sorry life they find themselves tangled in.
Whatever! But he spoke the truth that's the koko!!

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by mofedamijo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
nedekid:

So inflation is a global problem right?
So half chicken and chips with kopparburg cider at jd Weatherspoon that sells for 11 pounds, you now buy it for 70 pounds right? A pack of water you buy for 2.50 is is now 30 pounds abi? Has inflation whereever you are risen by 1000%?
Augmentine that was 2500 is now 29k? Is that the inflation you say is a global problem?

Learn to read and understand.......the last airbnb I stayed in NYC was $88/night in 2022, same place goes for $264 per night now.

I have friends in the U.S who can't afford to pay their mortgage again, and had to forfeit their home this year. Mind you, they've owned the house for over 8 years. This is the first time I am traveling and every Uber driver who has picked me up have some horrible lamenting about inflation. Imagine a house where husband and wife are working, yet, all their salaries goes in to bills.

I am not here to compare, my point is that its crazy all over the world.

You know its crazy when you see Indians leaving Canada and moving back to India.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Kinzo0917(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Bliss62 post=127130616][/quote]. MOD RULE 2, 3 BROKEN. BAN HIM FOR LIFE
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Kukutenla: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Erisco food buys tomatoes from Jos and make paste, he is from Anambra,

Peter Obi and Next Mall sells Hienze tomato sauce from xenophobic SouthAfrica

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can't produce drugs be sick, if you can produce what you need without west then die

Mahatma Gandhi never said this
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Kay25(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Which market him dey buy all these ones for that price
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Okpollo: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can't produce drugs be sick, if you can produce what you need without west then die

I have said it before that its only the true blxod bath that this country will be better , this people that finds a way to talk nonsense about every positive criticism of APC need to be mobbed. its them against the greater good of everyone else its not something to be taken lightly. They get paid for saying this stupid things they say. We just kill petty thieves daily but condone the madness from talk these riffraffs.

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by lesbiconverter: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

insulting him doesn't change the fact that he's right

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Blackdisciple(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
Says someone married to the daughter of a known criminal,a well known public funds thief.

Who is his wife??
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by UnemployedGradu: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's candidate in 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour wrote:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
please what's the price of postinor 2? That's where an interested in!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by MarketDispatch: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's candidate in 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour wrote:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

You are collecting N40,000 naira as Salary, inhaler is 52,000 naira.....you don't need anybody to tell you that that one is sure death

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by yewit37486: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

It hurts me a lot. Especially for the fact I spend a lot of time around facilities and environs where people are in constant need for health rescue. I really hope succour comes. I really really do. It hurts me a lot that most people are just a disease away from death, whereas a treatable disease though.

However, I'm 100% aware of the position GVR is coming from. An insincere fellow who wants to take a share of the advantage to nab or attack. He and his gaffer are obviously no different from the people they criticize.

Fair enough.

@ Your first paragraph - well, I think that's the more reason everyone needs to speak up, including those that may be doing it for political reasons. He is in the opposition so it's not surprising he is saying this - if those currently in the ruling party were the opposition, they would 100% do the same thing. Personally, I am indifferent about him, but I find it annoying that people have chosen to attack the guy without considering the fact that what he is talking about is a REAL issue, an issue of life and death.

P.S. - Actually just read your post history and can see where you are "truly coming from". So, what's your assessment of this current government with regards to these high prices?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by NovusHomo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

It hurts me a lot. Especially for the fact I spend a lot of time around facilities and environs where people are in constant need for health rescue. I really hope succour comes. I really really do. It hurts me a lot that most people are just a disease away from death, whereas a treatable disease though.

However, I'm 100% aware it's tough the world over in terms of inflation. Lamentation is widespread. Essentially, I'm aware of the position GVR is coming from. An insincere fellow who wants to take a share of the advantage to nab or attack. He and his gaffer are obviously no different from the people they criticize.

Speaking the truth is not hard at all. Anyone can do it. Boko Haram leader has some of his truth moments. Herdsmen defends their ignoble actions with their truths. Hamas and Israel leaders. Putin and Zelenski and Biden. Hitler and so on.

Acting the truth gangan is the hurdle. Everyone runs from it. No let GV deceive you. Nothing to offer.

Well, he had his inglorious fifteen minutes. Omo ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by NovusHomo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
newLink:
I agree with you Nedu. You are not incorrect. The reality of suffering compounded by bigotry, dishonesty, and the misappropriation of public funds reflects the callous and unjust circumstances faced by many. It's crucial for Nigerians to reassess their relationship with those entrusted with their collective resources to foster a more accountable and just society.

If you feel $10 a day is not too small for you, I can teach you how to make that money easily, without spending anything extra, using a different approach on the website you already use. Send me your WhatsApp number through this [Facebook] or [Nairaland], and I'll share the link and steps with you.

Nedu, the hero. Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
yewit37486:

Fair enough. @ Your first paragraph - well, I think that's the more reason everyone needs to speak up, including those that may be doing it for political reasons. He is in the opposition so it's not surprising he is saying this - if those currently in the ruling party were the opposition, they would 100% do the same thing. Personally, I am indifferent about him, but I find it annoying that people have chosen to attack the guy without considering the fact that what he is talking about is a REAL issue, an issue of life and death.

Well, I hold a supportive view for this submission of yours. Most of us criticizing him do just because we can see beyond his lips talk. Anyways, I'm tired of this nation. Our complains don't reach anywhere, it seems. Leaders are useless. Followers are bad. No direction. Rot continues. Complain continues. It's a tirade chain.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

Wow!!!
U spent so much time to type this rubbish...
Both u and Ur write up are complete trash

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Makunahatata: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by newnigerdelta00: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

But you lose,if you the best you won't have lost
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by SeaTrade(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
This guy will do anything to push a political agenda and its sickening,and if this is all he could come up with then I'd say Lagos made a good choice denying him office as his analysis is too basic for someone hunting for that office.
GSK exited Nigeria and as such ,their former distributors,wholesalers and retailers that are quite sure won't be having supplies from the parent company stocked up a lot before the exit and are hiking prices because of the supply uncertainty the exit caused,pending when the parent company will find an alternate route to market to start resupplying by proxy is what this fool is using to prove inflation?
Many multinationals are finding out they shouldn't have presence in a lot of markets worldwide and are shutting down their offices to cut cost and service their already established supply channels by proxy, its not a Nigerian thing .
Quite a fool if you ask me.
If you want to measure inflation ,you go across brands and calculate an average and not just cherrypicking.
Anyways,I don't expect much from people who haven't built anything in their lives as they always tend to be losers .
Life isn't black and white Mr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by NovusHomo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
mofedamijo:
In as much as I haven't been to Nigeria in over 9 years, I can comfortably tell you that this is a global problem.

I have been to several countries in the last few months, and there has been a massive inflation. This is not a Nigerian problem, it is a global problem.

The level of inflation in South Africa, Canada, the United States, and Australia is mind blowing.

Don't get me started on the flight tickets. It was never this high, and I can tell you it is at an all time high.

To be honest, the world is upside down. You walk into a grocery store with $200 budget, and you're asking yourself what the hell is going on in here. Its just crazy.

What do they know?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by yewit37486: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

Well, I hold a supportive view for this submission of yours. Most of us criticizing him do just because we can see beyond his lips talk. Anyways, I'm tired of this nation. Our complains don't reach anywhere, it seems. Leaders are useless. Followers are bad. No direction. Rot continues. Complain continues. It's a tirade chain.

Your post history says otherwise. People who fan the embers of hatred and discord due to political differences are one of the underlying reasons we are where we are as a country.
Anyway, at the end of it all we will all reap what we sow. Nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Jagabanarmy: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
Living standard in Nigeria now is totally ridiculous and the government is doing nothing about it. This is not what we voted for. I will continue to criticize this government constructively
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by NovusHomo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Since you know him so we'll, what's his last name??! What's his actual state of origin?!!

With all the bigotry, many of you still remain miserable and pathetic... No progress, no serious success in life.

Does Gbadebo Chinedu know who he is? He is supporting his mother's tribe against his father's. Maddafaka is lost.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by PoliteActivist: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

Ok so I did some research, below

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by medolab90(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
haybhi1:

However, I'm 100% aware it's tough the world over in terms of inflation. Lamentation is widespread. Essentially, I'm aware of the position GVR is coming from. An insincere fellow who wants to take a share of the advantage to nab or attack. He and his gaffer are obviously no different from the people they criticize.

Speaking the truth is not hard at all. Anyone can do it. Boko Haram leader has some of his truth moments. Herdsmen defends their ignoble actions with their truths. Hamas and Israel leaders. Putin and Zelenski and Biden. Hitler and so on.

Acting the truth gangan is the hurdle. Everyone runs from it. No let GV deceive you. Nothing to offer.

You said nothing

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Dayorrrr: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kay25:
Which market him dey buy all these ones for that price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) / 556 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 19- (2027 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.