Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) (31672 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Babinski: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2023
Stoplying:

1. Where did I claim he were a mathematician ?
2. I posted my video before you cited your "scholarly" scams. If I recall, I posted the video in order to explain that Zionists Jews were not all gullible enough to ignore that their claim to Palestinian land is based on fairytales and that they know that DNA tests prove that they are just Europeans.
3. You responded to my video by quoting Wikipedia.
4. When I taught you that Wikipedia was not a thing an educated adult would quote, you went and rapidly scrolled through Google to quote whatever "scholarly" Zionist rubbish you could find.
5. I don't know what "paucity" means
6. I told you that I had read (briefly) the mathematical work of Noam Chomsky, you replied and casted doubt in my claim by saying Noam Chomsky is not known for doing any mathematics or logics and that he is a linguist. That is why I posted proof that Noam has done some mathematical work and that he has been invited by some mathematical laboratories to talk about his work. That is a honour most mathematicians don't get to taste.
7. I love how you easily and quickly just twist facts and reality. Us scientists are not as good at deception as you are, keep it up. One day you will be rewarded the Fields medal of deception.

There are sensible people who are going to read these posts and make their own decisions. You hold a point of view that is contrary to facts and choose to label factual evidence as "scam" without providing any credible alternative. Is that how you go about convincing people of your point of view?

My goal is to show your lies and misrepresentations for what they are and that has been achieved.

Stop lying (incidentally that is your moniker) and recieve sense. Good day.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) by Kdon2: 7:01pm On Feb 12
owunabastard:
Zombie

You are the real zombie that can't advance beyond your limited religious believes. ☹️

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President / Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.