Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work (16524 Views)

My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Okiton: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=127140007][/quote]

If she is single, widow or a divorcee just fuccck her make peace reign

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by harsysky(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2023

I had once worked with a difficult female supervisor whom I can still liken to my boss. There is no one way pattern to appeal to their emotions but I observed the kind of people she loved and talked about, the kinda things she wanted people to do always, and I started working towards those styles. It wasn't easy at first but I can tell you for a fact, she's my best supervisor any day, any time.

What you will notice is that when they have studied that you are doing exactly what they love for a long time, they would stop minding how you run your shows anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Fryx: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Meerahbel:

lol… Been through this before.

What I did?

- I listen to her.

- I take my time to understand her, and why she acted that way.

- Then come up with a logical reason why she is wrong (mostly touching on the ethical part of the situations- women don’t like being looked upon as bad person)

- I explain these things to her gently and make her realize how much she is wrong.

- I showed her I care much about her by letting her know how much she is losing by being that way. I let her realize what she stands to gain if she can be more patient and understanding.

- At first, she flared that I have no right to correct her. Then, I showed her I am a man, and a woman can’t tell me how to behave (with strong looks, defiant to instructions, and proceeding to do exactly what she say don’t do - accompanying it with strong body language that “I am a man”

- I take charge too. If she rely on me, I deliver. And I don’t shield away from my responsibilities. But they must all be at my term.

- She will calm down and start relying on you. Just be a dependable man. That’s all.

But be warned, she will fall in love with you. Just thread cautiously and avoid letting her know about your own girl. But you can always use the love to your advantage, without having anything to do with her beyond business.

See, women act like that cause they feel no one cares much about them, and they must thread with pride to follow what is prevalent. Show her you care. Show her the world is not as vain as she thinks. Show her she can enjoy a more quality life than the vain one she is living. She will listen if she is intelligent. And I know she is, women don’t become boss except they are intelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by bnovative(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Not all female bosses are difficult but if you are unlucky to work with one, then a few tips might help.
1. If it's a government office, learn and know the extant rules and circulars guiding the office, duties and functions regarding your job. No one abuses or bullies one who understands the rules.
2. Adher to rules and give no room for any to use to exploit you.
3. Right perception/attitude towards yourself and your boss.
4. Respect the boss and politely reject any disrespect from any one.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Zooposki(f): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
jaxxy:

Im always the man its not up for debate bt u should have asked questions in the characterof these ladies as i wasn'tthe only one complaining. These different women frustrated guys and made female staffs under them cry to the point some were swearing for them.

I just had to played the game to do my job peacefully. Lol

Well you are always the man according to your misogynistic Bible. Don’t take it to the workplace. African men has done nothing to earn any respect. Only mumu Christian African women fall for that bullshit rhetoric about the man being a leader.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by yuniben007: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Bravo u hit d point good 1 dere.dat is exactly wat am doing i also work with a female boss tor mad gan.bro focus.am using her own insult to learn tech skill.na she no i no dey reason am again.am progressing teckily

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Snoolv360(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Female bosses are always difficult to work with, there's no single tip not manual anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Zooposki(f): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Fryx:

lol… Been through this before.

What I did?

- I listen to her.

- I take my time to understand her, and why she acted that way.

- Then come up with a logical reason why she is wrong (mostly touching on the ethical part of the situations- women don’t like being looked upon as bad person)

- I explain these things to her gently and make her realize how much she is wrong.

- I showed her I care much about her by letting her know how much she is losing by being that way. I let her realize what she stands to gain if she can be more patient and understanding.

- At first, she flared that I have no right to correct her. Then, I showed her I am a man, and a woman can’t tell me how to behave (with strong looks, defiant to instructions, and proceeding to do exactly what she say don’t do - accompanying it with strong body language that “I am a man”

- I take charge too. If she rely on me, I deliver. And I don’t shield away from my responsibilities. But they must all be at my time.

- She will calm down and start relying on you. Just be a dependable man. That’s all.

But be warned, she will fall in love with you. Just thread cautiously and avoid letting her know about your own girl. But you can always use the love to your advantage, without having anything to do with her beyond business.

Conquered African slave. Na only women side una dey show power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:

Well you are always the man according to your misogynistic Bible. Don’t take it to the workplace. African men has done nothing to earn any respect. Only mumu Christian African women fall for that bullshit rhetoric about the man being a leader.

who said anything about the bible, Christianity or misogyny? I'm actually nice to women who behave nicely. I got no problems with them. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by blessedjohn: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Just keep feeding her ego.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Fryx: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:

Conquered African slave. Na only women side una dey show power.

If you are a Yoruba, there is over 90% chance that your great grandfathers are once slaves to my fathers.

My fathers are rulers and warriors. We don’t lick white men ynash like you. And we make others do our bidding (both men and women) not worship pussy or money.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by DDIA: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U need TIPS kę? Knack her or try put am for her "The Tip"!
Try it today (Black Friday) Come back for Sunday Thanksgiving ...
If e go Red make e Red, if na Black make e BLACK, BLACK & REED go Confuse the BULL .... grin
Oil dey your head grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by tianababe(f): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Put her in your prayers.

God will do the rest

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Oracle16(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2023

Just be diligent in your work. However, note that female Bosses always assume that they are been taken for granted because of their gender, so they try to over come that by being extreme as a Boss. What male Bosses overlook is critical to them.

See the secret here! Just prove to her always that you are loyal to her and be loyal. She will even turn to a sister to you. Most importantly, put God first in all you do and commit everything to Him. Give all Glory to Him and not to man. That's all you need.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by jubrilELsudan: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
NA TO FIND WAY FVCK HER OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by LawyerLomo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jokkarm2:
Do your work, focus on your work, don't smile or get involved in discussion except when is for you. when you are called for mistakes, apologize, take correction and do your work. but don't smile or laugh for nothing. you are a Man, that man you are will make her fear you indirectly but she will not display it. dress well, wear nice perfume but not expensive one. look good. but always be strict and focus on your work.

Sire, what is bad in smilling and laughing in work places?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Karlifate: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jokkarm2:
Do your work, focus on your work, don't smile or get involved in discussion except when is for you. When you are called for mistakes, apologize, take correction and do your work, but don't smile or laugh for nothing.

You are a Man, that man you are will make her fear you indirectly, but she will not display it.

Dress well, wear nice perfume but not expensive one. Look good, but always be strict and focus on your work.

👌 The most realistic comment here.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Karlifate: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
eneye1:
I have been working with one for 6 years, and also worked with one for 1 year before then.

1. Be professional always.
2. Make sure you do your duty well.
3.No familiarity even if sometimes, she might like to be playful.

💯
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Maj196(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
Bang her tongue
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Stawner16(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
hkidola00:
grin grin grin na latest update be dis

You sef see am Abi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by motionarena: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2023

Unalive her
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by wink2015(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
NJV:
Just do your job to the best of your ability. Respect your boss but not to the point of being afraid. Apologize when you are faulted and genuinely improve on whatever the complain is.

Update yourself on the operational manual of your office if there's any, so you know how best to carryout your duties.

Above all, have a plan to upgrade yourself as you're working there. Either academically or by applying to other jobs but codedly. Never take any place of work as your last busstop except you're a civil servant.

When you have plans of improving your career and work towards it, you'll be less bothered by such hostilities in work places.

Above all, serve God. That way, you can pray and ask His favor and mercy to be with you always. All things can then work together for your good.

Very helpful material.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by LOVEGINO(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=127140007][/quote] wipe her.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by StraightGaay: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Give her doggy, you know up skirt from behind, but 1st finger her to submission b4 knacking her raw, shego respect you afterward

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by lightwind(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
I wish i could have a female Boss, i love them die.

I de melt them anyhow no matter how wicked they seem.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Boyooosa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Do nothing but worship her till u decide to leave the job

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by lightwind(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
eneye1:
I have been working with one for 6 years, and also worked with one for 1 year before then.
1. Be professional always.
2. Make sure you do your duty well

3.No familiarity even if sometimes, she might like to be playful.
You can still add familiarity but make sure to do your job perfectly and watch her like you
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by dbestcno(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2023

Just do your job and try to discuss with her especially when she is in a good mood. She will turn out to be your padi sef

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by zoedew: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Be good at what you do and celebrate her while taking care not to criticise her. You will also do well to mind your business and keep away from her domestic. You should be okay!

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Emekuz256(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Truly said ❤️❤️❤️❤️
NJV:
Just do your job to the best of your ability. Respect your boss but not to the point of being afraid. Apologize when you are faulted and genuinely improve on whatever the complain is.

Update yourself on the operational manual of your office if there's any, so you know how best to carryout your duties.

Above all, have a plan to upgrade yourself as you're working there. Either academically or by applying to other jobs but codedly. Never take any place of work as your last busstop except you're a civil servant.

When you have plans of improving your career and work towards it, you'll be less bothered by such hostilities in work places.

Above all, serve God. That way, you can pray and ask His favor and mercy to be with you always. All things can then work together for your good.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by zoedew: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nazgul:
Buy her soft and affordable gifts often and compliment her looks.

When you see her on a Monday morning, just tell her, ma'am you look gorgeous today. You can even tell her to pose for a picture.

If you keep this up religiously, with time, you'll be officially inducted into the office cabal and your life would become better. That's how office politics is played.
WRONG! PLEASE STAY PROFESSIONAL! The day the compliments don't come her way for one reason or the other you are dead meat! They typically don't forgive wrongs especially when they hold the ace and it is of a personal nature!

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Emekuz256(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
No b lie 😤 you
thesicilian:
Most female bosses are unworkwithable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers / N-power Oyo State 2017 Thread / Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.