Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

A Strong Message To Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Strong Message To Yorubas (1316 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hello good people of nairaland my question to yorubas why so much envy and jealousy against igbos . Igbos are known to be industrious throughout the whole world instead of yorubas learning from them how to be industrious they are using there media and everything to make igbos look bad in the eyes of other people .we didn’t steal there land , we didn’t rape there women ,we didn’t raid there land and kill there people
Ask a Yoruba man why he voted apc upon all the hardship they have caused Nigerians he will tell you he voted apc to pepper igbos what exactly is Yoruba problem ? smiley smiley note I don’t want any tribal war here be guided smiley smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Christistruth03: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2023

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Lovemeharder(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
cool
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by flokii: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
@OP You're myopic and annoying just like the rest of your kind and that is the problem..

For fvcks sake, what is your problem with Yorubas voting APC ?.. Are you more Nigerian than the typical Yoruba man?
Are you the one to dictate to Yorubas who to vote and who not to?

Is this a form of complex fo0lishness or what?.. Like are you people sick in the head to think Yorubas don't have rights to make choices during elections?.

It's this fo0lishness that made Ojukwu lead millions of your kind to avoidable death.. thinking he is wiser than others.

Yorubas belong to class of major ethnic group in not just Nigeria but West Africa and Africa and no lesser tribe in Nigeria will control the decisions of the Yoruba race.. If e pain you say Yorubas no allow you chance them, go to hell.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Tinububalls: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Truly my Igbo brothers should stop shalaye.
We should stop mentioning or bringing our tribe into discussion always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
flokii:
@OP You're myopic and annoying just like the rest of your kind and that is the problem..

For fvcks sake, what is your problem with Yorubas voting APC ?.. Are you more Nigerian than the typical Yoruba man?
Are you the one to dictacte to Yorubas who to vote and who not to?

Is this a form of complex fo0lishness or what?.. Like are you people sick in the head to think Yorubas don't have rights to make choices during elections?.

It's this fo0lishness that made Ojukwu lead millions of your kind to avoidable death.. thinking he is wiser than others.

Yorubas belong to class of major ethnic group in not just Nigeria but West Africa and Africa and no lesser tribe in Nigeria will control the decisions of the Yoruba race.. If e pain you say Yorubas no allow you chance them, go to hell.
you don’t have a point sir if you see evil you condem it before it get to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
Hello good people of nairaland my question to yorubas why so much envy and jealousy against igbos . Igbos are known to be industrious throughout the whole world instead of yorubas learning from them how to be industrious they are using there media and everything to make igbos look bad in the eyes of other people .we didn’t steal there land , we didn’t rape there women ,we didn’t raid there land and kill there people
Ask a Yoruba man why he voted apc upon all the hardship they have caused Nigerians he will tell you he voted apc to pepper igbos what exactly is Yoruba problem ? smiley smiley note I don’t want any tribal war here be guided smiley smiley

Most Yorubas that voted obi are regretting it already because of people like you.

You lost an election and began to insult Yorubas left and right, same people that their votes were divided

How many states did Tinubu win in southwest?
What percentage of vote did Tinubu get in southwest?
But you people are not that intelligent, you lack political strategy and focus. It is all about insult and insult , no IQ

Many of those woke Yorubas are beginning to see sense in the warning they got from their Yoruba brothers to never trust the igbos. And yes we told them and it came to pass.

Wail from now till tomorrow, you people will never smell the presidency in this generation. Maybe in the next 50 years

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Brenbentondiaz: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
We Yorubas are truly jealous of igbos. Imagine the pride having the highest number of prisoners in foreign countries for drug trafficking could bring to a tribe? Or the glory of being known as nuisances all over the world? These great achievements are worthy of envy.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by flokii: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
you don’t have a point sir if you see evil you condem it before it get to you

You and the OP are evil..
I voted who I believe can fix the country.. what is your problem with that?

Keep crying Yoruba from now till eternity, nothing will make you upturn the outcome of the election.. Na pain of election loss go kill una las las.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Most Yorubas that voted obi are regretting it already because of people like you.

You lost an election and began to insult Yorubas left and right, same people that their votes were divided

But you people are not that intelligent, you lack political strategy and focus. It is all about insult and insult , no IQ

Many of those woke Yorubas are beginning to see sense in the warning they got from their Yoruba brothers to never trust the igbos. And yes we told them and it came to pass.

Wail from now till tomorrow, you people will never smell the presidency in this generation. Maybe in the next 50 years
I didn’t deny the fact that some yorubas voted for igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:
We Yorubas are truly jealous of igbos. Imagine the pride having the highest number of prisoners in foreign countries for drug trafficking could bring to a tribe? Or the glory of being known as nuisances all over the world? These great achievements are worthy of envy.
this is the jealousy I’m talking about

1 Like

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
I didn’t deny the fact that some yorubas voted for igbos

Bros, not some. A whole lot

Do you think the vote obi got in Lagos were because igbos voted that much?

The Yorubas supported obi in Lagos and handed over the streets to obi
When the mockery started coming in, I know many personally that turned their backs agains LP and handed victory back to Apc

You guys aren’t smart, no political IQ, you don’t understand how to play power. No strategy. If you guys had been quiet and played the game well, Lp and your chinedu might have gotten a chance

You don’t know how the message spread so fast. Words like “Awon Omo yeeeeboooo yen kan soro anyhow” wan so wipe Lagos is no man’s land, we dey wait for them for governorship

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Mbanda(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Christistruth03:
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-A4WdmpyP8?si=gJ2X297YS9h_0XvR
This Kanu broadcast is of yesterday. Kanu made a speech out of anger concerning yoruba wickedness against the Igbos. But awolowo, obasanj, adekunle and many yoruba people killed and stole from Igbos their own is not speech. And they repeat such evil every election period. Yourbas even did worse during the 2023 general election. And you are here showing us ordinary speech that kanu made.

Ole!

1 Like

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by demmie1: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mbanda:
This Kanu broadcast is of yesterday. Kanu made a speech out of anger concerning yoruba wickedness against the Igbos. But awolowo, obasanj, adekunle and many yoruba people killed and stole from Igbos their own is not speech. And they repeat such evil every election period. Yourbas even did worse during the 2023 general election. And you are here showing us ordinary speech that kanu made.

Ole!
Tell us one thing Awolowo, Obasanjo and Adekunle stole from igbos if not, you have agreed that you and your generations are monkeys.
Awolowo only allowed the people of south south that igbos stole their lands to reclaim their properties

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by smileyoo: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
flokii:

Are you the one to dictacte to Yorubas who to vote and who not to?

lol. you have not even answered the basic questions that the op raised. you voted for APC that is fast taking Nigeria backward, that's your choice and your right to do so, which nobody has the right to deny you, but many nigerians like the op is just inquisitive to know the reason why some people like you are still supporting a failed government that had failed in every indices of governance.
APC government that had been so corrupt, clueless and incompetent, yet somebody could still be supporting such an infamy of a government. don't you people deserve to live a good life like the Nigeria politicians ?
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by ValarDoharis: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal drug baron, certificate
forger and mandate thief that shouldn't have gotten a singke vote if not tribal and religious sentiments.
Omoawoke2:

1 Like

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by ValarDoharis: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
You are like the people who said they will not go to church because of fellow members.Are they the reason for going to church in the first place?

You voted Obi because of Igbos or because you believe he is the best at a time like this?
Omoawoke2:

Bros, not some. A whole lot

Do you think the vote obi got in Lagos were because igbos voted that much?

The Yorubas supported obi in Lagos and handed over the streets to obi
When the mockery started coming in, I know many personally that turned their backs agains LP and handed victory back to Apc

You guys aren’t smart, no political IQ, you don’t understand how to play power. No strategy. If you guys had been quiet and played the game well, Lp and your chinedu might have gotten a chance

You don’t know how the message spread so fast. Words like “Awon Omo yeeeeboooo yen kan soro anyhow” wan so wipe Lagos is no man’s land, we dey wait for them for governorship
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
forger and mandate thief that shouldn't have gotten a singke vote if not tribal and religious sentiments.

Obi is a useless pandora thief, a hypocrite, religious warlord with zero track record and achievement and has no business contesting. Igbos voted him 97% Shows their depth of tribal bigotry.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by optionalY09: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:

Yoruba can never jealous igbo, what is there to jealous.. crap!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by CandidAdmin(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
How I so much despise Tribal topics.
well, I don't blame you. It's the useless mods who can't delete useless topics like this I blame.

Op you're a Tribal bigot and a Racist. Untill you change, you'll... I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
flokii:

Are you the one to dictate to Yorubas who to vote and who not to?

so I don’t have right to ask question on things I don’t understand what’s your problem
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:
How I so much despise Tribal topics.
well, I don't blame you. It's the useless mods who can't delete useless topics like this I blame.

Op you're a Tribal bigot and a Racist. Untill you change, you'll... I rest my case.
so asking a question now is a crime in nigeria why are you calling me tribal bigot
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
so asking a question now is a crime in nigeria why are you calling me tribal bigot

You are a bigot!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by garykoeman: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
so I don’t have right to ask question on things I don’t understand what’s your problem

How can I be envious of drug traffickers tribe and money ritualist.

If not because of tribalism how can someone in his stable mind vote for Pandora.

A known thief, a failed governor an ethnic and religious bigot.

Am beginning to see the reason the core northerner never wanted them.

5 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
garykoeman:

How can I be envious of drug traffickers tribe and money ritualist.

If not because of tribalism how can someone in his stable mind vote for Pandora.

A known thief, a failed governor an ethnic and religious bigot.

Am beginning to see the reason the core northerner never wanted them.
everybody knows the tribe that carry money ritual for head tell yourself the truth and it shall set you free
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by garykoeman: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:

But ur people who are cocaine traffickers has the right to determine who becomes Nigeria president.

2 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by garykoeman: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
everybody knows the tribe that carry money ritual for head tell yourself the truth and it shall set you free

otokoto and okija shrine are who.

2 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by garykoeman: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Peter obi that was a cocaine kingpin now claiming saint nothing wey we no go see for NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Nice2023(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:

Pepper igbos yet they are being peppered here and there like ata rodo.

U want to pepper someone yet u are dying for what u just did.

Kai,their mumu dey smell.

Igbos are blessed people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by ValarDoharis: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Focus! We're talking about who should be the president and you're talking out of point.

Tinubu is a criminal drug baron, certificate forger , identity thief and mandate thief
garykoeman:

But ur people who are cocaine traffickers has the right to determine who becomes Nigeria president.
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by garykoeman: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Focus! We're talking about who should be the president and you're talking out of point.

Tinubu is a criminal drug baron, certificate forger , identity thief and mandate thief

U people are shameless.

Obi a religious fanatics and ethnic bigot and cocaine kingpin is fit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, Is Dead / Man Arrested In Death Of Jonbenet Ramsey / Human Rights Watch Report: Nigeria's Anti-corruption Agency(EFCC) Ineffective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.