Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

A Strong Message To Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Strong Message To Yorubas (1330 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by EquitableTech: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
Hello good people of nairaland my question to yorubas why so much envy and jealousy against igbos . Igbos are known to be industrious throughout the whole world instead of yorubas learning from them how to be industrious they are using there media and everything to make igbos look bad in the eyes of other people .we didn’t steal there land , we didn’t rape there women ,we didn’t raid there land and kill there people
Ask a Yoruba man why he voted apc upon all the hardship they have caused Nigerians he will tell you he voted apc to pepper igbos what exactly is Yoruba problem ? smiley smiley note I don’t want any tribal war here be guided smiley smiley

They are know to be industrious druglords and cocaine pushers all over the world
Almost every week, Indonesia and some of the Arab conutry kills minimum of 5 igbo for drug related offences.

98% of drug-related arrest made within Nigeria are made up of Igbo men and women.

YYour Senator and his wife are currentlyy in jail for havesting kidney on one innocent boy and theyy have bn doing it for long

is that what u want Yorubas to learn?

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
EquitableTech:

They are know to be industrious druglords and cocaine pushers all over the world
Almost every week, Indonesia and some of the Arab conutry kills minimum of 5 igbo for drug related offences.

98% of drug-related arrest made within Nigeria are made up of Igbo men and women.

YYour Senator and his wife are currentlyy in jail for havesting kidney on one innocent boy and theyy have bn doing it for long

Tufiakwa!
continue wailing we will soon buy your fathers land to build shopping plaza grin grin
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

Pepper igbos yet they are being peppered here and there like ata rodo.

U want to pepper someone yet u are dying for what u just did.

Kai,their mumu dey smell.

Igbos are blessed people.
thank you truth will always prevail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Nice2023(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
thank you truth will always prevail

Their begging is too much jor.

After voting this disaster in power,their daily begging knows no bound.
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Most Yorubas that voted obi are regretting it already because of people like you.

You lost an election and began to insult Yorubas left and right, same people that their votes were divided

How many states did Tinubu win in southwest?
What percentage of vote did Tinubu get in southwest?
But you people are not that intelligent, you lack political strategy and focus. It is all about insult and insult , no IQ

Many of those woke Yorubas are beginning to see sense in the warning they got from their Yoruba brothers to never trust the igbos. And yes we told them and it came to pass.

Wail from now till tomorrow, you people will never smell the presidency in this generation. Maybe in the next 50 years
are we not better without presidency since 1970s what have your tribe use the presidency to achieve de play
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

I do see them everywhere on social media causing nuisance with there begging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
are we not better without presidency since 1970s what have your tribe use the presidency to achieve de play

If the thing no pain you, then stop crying about it.
Stop creating unnecessary threads referring to it. But you are obviously pained, bitter and frustrated and can’t just move on

4 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

The begging from obidients is getting terrible. The way they enter night buses to southwest is becoming seriously worrisome.
The number of gala sellers on the street of Lagos has doubled. Hunger wan kill una

4 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
continue wailing we will soon buy your fathers land to build shopping plaza grin grin

With the way you people talk, one will think the percentage of Igbo landlords in Lagos is like 90%.
The landlords in Lagos that are igbos are still minority with all this noise. Real estate in Lagos is 99% Yoruba own. Landlords in Lagos is almost 90% Yorubas. You guys are just empty barrels

3 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:

If the thing no pain you, then stop crying about it.
Stop creating unnecessary threads referring to it. But you are obviously pained, bitter and frustrated and can’t just move on
igbos are people you guys can’t destroy nomata how hard una try we are the rising sun
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
igbos are people you guys can’t destroy nomata how hard una try we are the rising sun

No one is trying to destroy igbos, why would we want to do that. In as much as we throw online jabs, doesn’t mean we want you destroyed

2 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by yommen: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
I didn’t deny the fact that some yorubas voted for igbos

Okay so what else do you now want?

More Yorubas voted for Obi compared to how many Igbos voted for Tinubu. I have said it and I will say it again. Obi didn't lose because Yorubas voted for Tinubu because Obi still got good number of votes from Yorubas. Obi lost because he couldn't manage to capture SS and NC as expected. Tinubu however was able to get good number votes from SS and NC which were supposed to be Obi's stronghold. Tinubu also managed to collect enough of Atiku's votes too because of Shettima. That was the brain behind the northern muslim VP. Sincerely I felt Tinubu was arrogant when he said Obi's name shouldn't be mentioned him but I now understand that Tinubu is smarter, more intelligent. Both of their records as governors make it so obvious that Tinubu is the boss.

The challenge with you Igbos is that you believe things should work the way you imagine it. Sorry, life doesn't exist in imagination. You so much have this mentality that you are superior to others whereas others are surpassing your imagination.

4 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by FaithELEFAN(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by yommen: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:
How I so much despise Tribal topics.
well, I don't blame you. It's the useless mods who can't delete useless topics like this I blame.

Op you're a Tribal bigot and a Racist. Untill you change, you'll... I rest my case.

It's so obvious!
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Mbanda(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
demmie1:

Tell us one thing Awolowo, Obasanjo and Adekunle stole from igbos if not, you have agreed that you and your generations are monkeys.
Awolowo only allowed the people of south south that igbos stole their lands to reclaim their properties
You and your generations are maggots (not even a monkey) for lying that Igbos stole SS lands. Which land did Igbos steal from SS and how did awolowo give the lands back?
Who are you even referring as SS?
In geography, is there anything known as SS?

Awolowo stole Igbos money and gave them only 20 pounds, while Obasajo and adekule killed Igbos.
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by yommen: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

Pepper igbos yet they are being peppered here and there like ata rodo.

U want to pepper someone yet u are dying for what u just did.

Kai,their mumu dey smell.

Igbos are blessed people.

The issue with comments like this is that are others not blessed? There is no tribe in the world that doesn't have its share of God's blessings. In fact, overblessing dey worry Yoruba self. The only challenge is the general black man mentality which the Igbo tribe itself is not free from

1 Like

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by yommen: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
EquitableTech:

Tufiakwa!

You are wicked. That's too much uppercut.
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by orisa37: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
I VOTED APC BECAUSE TINUBU IS A YORUBA MAN AND A HONOURABLE MILITANT.
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by WorldRichest: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
Hello good people of nairaland my question to yorubas why so much envy and jealousy against igbos . Igbos are known to be industrious throughout the whole world instead of yorubas learning from them how to be industrious they are using there media and everything to make igbos look bad in the eyes of other people .we didn’t steal there land , we didn’t rape there women ,we didn’t raid there land and kill there people
Ask a Yoruba man why he voted apc upon all the hardship they have caused Nigerians he will tell you he voted apc to pepper igbos what exactly is Yoruba problem ? smiley smiley note I don’t want any tribal war here be guided smiley smiley

I am surprised too. Why so much hatred towards Igbos?

Why are Europe, America, Asia, Australia all putting Igbos in jail for drugs trafficking and prostitution? Why don't they want Igbos to develop their countries for them?

2 Likes

Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by GoodLife4live: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
everybody knows the tribe that carry money ritual for head tell yourself the truth and it shall set you free
ash thiefobi what killed his father... U no dey shame
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by fregeneh(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Perfect response to the OP
ok
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Chygoz01: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The begging from obidients is getting terrible. The way they enter night buses to southwest is becoming seriously worrisome.
The number of gala sellers on the street of Lagos has doubled. Hunger wan kill una
remove Lagos poverty rate in north will be better than southwest
Re: A Strong Message To Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:
remove Lagos poverty rate in north will be better than southwest

First it is impossible to remove Lagos from southwest, Lagos will always and forever remain in the southwest. And it will forever be governed and owned by Yorubas.

Secondly, let assume your weirdest assumption, ogun state alone is greater than the entire southeast combined together. The number of universities, facilities and industries in ogun state alone is almost times 100 of the entire southeast
What of Ibadan, Ibadan alone is greater than the entire Southeast.

You guys are good in lying to yourselves till you begin to believe your lies, we only try to pamper southeast, bro, there’s absolutely nothing southeast has.
The poorest and least developed region in southern nigeria remains southeast. Stop deceiving yourself and better wake up to reality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria And Old School Politicians And Administrators / Pat Utomi Forms New Party / Lamidi Adedibu- The Last Yoruba Generallismmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.