Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: (3738 Views)

When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2011
[b]Early this morning, she sent me her password to her yahoo mail asking me to help her send some mails , so i decided to check her sent messages only to see her exchanging mails with a particular lecturer like six months ago, she sent her pictures to this man, and some more mails,,i called her to ask why she was doing all that, she told me the man was disturbing her and she was just playing along with everything,,,,and she that didn't want to get him annoyed,now, i remember she ones told me this man drove her into his house and the man was trying to sleep with her that very day and  she told the man she was a virgin, but she didn't tell me this part of the stories, although she is out of college now, but i cant believe the woman i am planning to marry next year could be sending pictures, short videos to another old guy somewhere and she claimed she was scared the man will stop her from graduating and that was why she was playing along to deceive him, Now am so worried and just can not afford to trust this woman anymore,this is very painful, how do i really make myself believe she didn't sleep with this lecturer?
[/b]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by werepeLeri: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2011
thats why u dont go snooping.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2011
werepeLeri:

thats why u dont go snooping.
snooping?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Dyt(f): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2011
I dont think she s as dumb as u r
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2011
Dyt:

I dont think she s as dumb as u r
what do you mean?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Dyt(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2011
Nt anoda dumb Q
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by werepeLeri: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2011
You went through her emails - that is called snooping.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2011
werepeLeri:

thats someone am planning to bring under my roof, you think i dont have the rights to see whatever is in her email or phone
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by biolabee(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2011
u need to have more concrete proof
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Blazing88(f): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2011
@op,now you know.r u happy?
its better you talk to her abt it.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Hmm!
OP! There's a difference between "I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer" and "My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer"! Can you categorically state which?

Before further comments from me, Can you swear that it is not the Ugandan babe, that is causing all this snooping around? I'm a guy, and i know how we think. Is this a ruse, to end your relationship with your girlfriend, and pave the way to love the Ugandan Kokolet? Awaiting your reply. . .
[/size]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by slimyem: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2011
Killz don catch u.na you be the guy wey dey get feeling for that ugandan babe in yr hotel.oya,answer the kweshun wey killz ask u.besides,i do not think she would have given you her password if she really had something going on with her lecturer.stop snooping and try trust your girl.she might just be trying to play her way around until she graduates just like she told you.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Hmm!
OP! There's a difference between "I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer" and "My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer"! Can you categorically state which?

Before further comments from me, Can you swear that it is not the Ugandan babe, that is causing all this snooping around? I'm a guy, and i know how we think. Is this a ruse, to end your relationship with your girlfriend, and pave the way to love the Ugandan Kokolet? Awaiting your reply. . .
[/size]

this has got nothing to do with the Ugandan girl,she claimed she was only playing along with the lecturer and she didnt sleep with him and she has been swearing since AM,my question is, why would she be sending her pix to an such an old guy?why send a short video of herself  to him?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2011
slimyem:

Killz don catch u.na you be the guy wey dey get feeling for that ugandan babe in yr hotel.oya,answer the kweshun wey killz ask u.besides,i do not think she would have given you her password if she really had something going on with her lecturer.stop snooping and try trust your girl.she might just be trying to play her way around until she graduates just like she told you.
I love my girlfriend, even though Ugandan babe really confused my head small, lol, we have been best of friends ever since, but ,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Wislet(f): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2011
You can tolerate Ugandan babe turning your head and probably having fun with her, but you can't tolerate your girl paying even a small attention to another man? Let this teach you a lesson. Wat u know you can't tolerate, dont do it to another person.

Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Wislet(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
You're here talking about taking her under your roof, is she not taking YOU into her life too? Na so u go dey lust after every other ugandan babe and her likes. Talk of double standards. OP, repent and forsake your ways. Otherwise you might get in future wat u do to others. And also tell your girl all that you did overseas, so she can consider if she wanna take you back too.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by tuaregx(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2011
Let me tell u what i did The day my awka babe did something similar and sent funny pictures. I TOOK HER TO CHICKEN REPUBLIC, BOUGHT HER ICE  CREAM AND CHICKEN PIE, and TOOK HER HOME AND she sent me a THANK U AND I LOVE YOU SMS, WHile i replied her with "IT BEEN GOOD MEETING U AND WISH U BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP", I dont have time for nonscence
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
"I think"
You are not even sure,you can't just conclude because of what you saw,like someone already said,I don't think she'll be dumb enough to give you her password if she had anything to hide.
Believe me I know what most girls do just to get away from those useless lecturers,she might truly be playing along like she said,you could give her the benefit of the doubt or search deeper if you ain't convinced.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2011
goodsegs:

this has got nothing to do with the Ugandan girl,she claimed she was only playing along with the lecturer and she didnt sleep with him and she has been swearing since AM,my question is, why would she be sending her pix to an such an old guy?why send a short video of herself  to him?
[size=14pt]Were the pictures sent, indecent? As in, Unclad pics and Unclad video? How long ago were the pics and video sent? How old was your relationship with her at the time of sending? Were you in a full blown relationship with her?. . . Many questions. But I'm yet to get a full gist so i cant decide what to tell you yet. For me to help you best, pls answer them truthfully and let's see what we could work out. Personally, i'm allergic to b[b]u[/b]llshit. There are somethings that shouldnt be tolerated. But your own scenario is yet to be compartmentalized. . . Awaiting your reply. . .[/size]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by saintfrank(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
@ Poster: I have two questions for you.

Question (1) Did ur girl send her lecturer a stripped pic’s?
Question (2) Have she ever told you at a time that one old big belly lecturer is given her a tough time.

Whatever decision you’re about to make should be a smart and wise one, most girls do a lot’s of things to pave their way’s in the universities , so does men. One thing for sure is that a runs babe’s would never leave any clue behind that we undermined her status. I we sealed my further comments regarding your post until you answer my question.( Shine your eye bros mke u no allowed pple put sand for your garri

Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Maximip(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
werepeLeri:

@OP

its OK to go snooping around. Even though what you find might hurt, it'll help you make the right decisions. Most times, when you
start thinking a lady is cheating, she's probably doing it twice as much as you're thinking.

She most likely slept with the lecturer. What you should be thinking about now is how to deal with with it, that's if you can live with
it.

Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by otokx(m): 3:15am On Oct 30, 2011
interesting
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 30, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Were the pictures sent, indecent? As in, Unclad pics and Unclad video? How long ago were the pics and video sent? How old was your relationship with her at the time of sending? Were you in a full blown relationship with her?. . . Many questions. But I'm yet to get a full gist so i cant decide what to tell you yet. For me to help you best, pls answer them truthfully and let's see what we could work out. Personally, i'm allergic to b[b]u[/b]llshit. There are somethings that shouldnt be tolerated. But your own scenario is yet to be compartmentalized. . . Awaiting your reply. . .[/size]
the pix were normal pix,and the video was just 1 mins and she didn't say anything important,when the lecturer started disturbing her, she told me and i advised her on what to do,but that was last year, this pix was sent this April and i still didn't see the reasons for the play along game, am just so confused right now,what kind of play along game is this?even though the pictures were normal,and the video too, but why sending them in the first place,?she told me last year that the man was trying to sleep with her and she lied to the man she was a virgin,and that was why the man changed his mind,
Seriously,this is just too stupid, and am so far away to clear this bullshit physically,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by toyemz(f): 4:55am On Oct 30, 2011
@op
sorry but it seems to me that you are just looking for a way out of your relationship? reason best known to you
I'm still confused about your so called platonic relationship with the Ugandan girl,does your girlfriend know that you are "friends" with her?
personally i don't see you heeding to any candid advice given her, as your mind seems to be heading for one and only one direction only. you seemed to have already made up your mind about the set course of action that you will take

if you want to end the relationship why not just come out and be honest, tell her that while you were away you fell in love/lust with another woman.
If you didn't find any fault with her when she told you about that randy lecturer then,why seeking for any now ?
just don't let her think that the breakup is her fault,it comes solely from you
be man enough to admit it at least.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 30, 2011
toyemz:

@op
sorry but it seems to me that you are just looking for a way out of your relationship? reason best known to you
I'm still confused about your so called platonic relationship with the Ugandan girl,does your girlfriend know that you are "friends" with her?
personally i don't see you heeding to any candid advice given her, as your mind seems to be heading for one and only one direction only. you seemed to have already made up your mind about the set course of action that you will take

if you want to end the relationship why not just come out and be honest, tell her that while you were away you fell in love/lust with another woman.
If you didn't find any fault with her when she told you about that randy lecturer then,why seeking for any now ?
just don't let her think that the breakup is her fault,it comes solely from you
be man enough to admit it at least.
this is hard for me!am not looking for any excuse out of this relationship,I understand the Ugandan girl exist, but definitely not after am done with my training here,am not going to leave i girl i have been with for two years for someone i just met in two months,what bothers me now is, why would she be sending her normal pix and a short video to a randy lecturer if you don't want anything from the man?I have never doubted her trust for ones, but this really got me shocked and i cant believe that still happened till this April,this thing started last year.
look at what the lecturer said in the mail:send me a short video of yourself preferably in the Kitchen before you bring your physical presence? now think about that! that the person i am engaged to, that what you expect me to keep off and just trust her,common, this doesn't make sense, am losing my focus here right now, because i cant believe this lady can even think of doing such,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by freecocoa(f): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2011
goodsegs:

look at what the lecturer said in the mail:send me a short video of yourself preferably in the Kitchen before you bring your physical presence? now think about that!,
Why did you not include this in the first part of your story,after advising you,you come back here to make somebody sound unintelligent,you people should get you stories straight before coming here to seek advice,seriously this kain thing dey make me para.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2011
I really don't think u need people to convince you she dint sleep wv her lecturer. Your mind seems to be made up already, u just need nlnders to gv u a go-ahead too.

I personally don't tnk she slept wv d man ( I cud b wrong tho).she cud actually be smart enuf to play along wv him just to get him off her back,cos I knw some lecturers cud really be difficult. All the pics n even d video r no solid proofs.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2011
bhusayor:

I really don't think u need people to convince you she dint sleep wv her lecturer. Your mind seems to be made up already, u just need nlnders to gv u a go-ahead too.

I personally don't tnk she slept wv d man ( I cud b wrong tho).she cud actually be smart enuf to play along wv him just to get him off her back,cos I knw some lecturers cud really be difficult. All the pics n even d video r no solid proofs.
thanks, I just want to believe exactly this!(is not easy not to think otherwise)
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by francisj(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2011
@ poster
sssssssssssssssoooooo wwwwwwwwwwhat if she sleep with the lecturer !

is she the only girl that have ever slept with a lecturer or is she going to be the last girl ?

ro-bb-sh talk, seen you have never been on campus before else you did probably understd WHAT is meant when a lecturer target a girl ?

Only God and probably "Gbamite ",ie in school where their activities is tolerated, can save a girl ?

most of them are innocent and helpless. and here you are talking about trust! !

no-n-sence thread; you probably want people to advise you to kick her out cos she save her a.s.s some 4 month ago.

if she is not o.k for you ,simply let her be,but as for as i can advise ,your girl is a nice ,hardworking,and one who can handle herself WITH or WITHOUT you !

no offend meant,simlpy writting my thought

Gbam
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2011
francisj:

@ poster
sssssssssssssssoooooo wwwwwwwwwwhat if she sleep with the lecturer !

is she the only girl that have ever slept with a lecturer or is she going to be the last girl ?

ro-bb-sh talk, seen you have never been on campus before else you did probably understd WHAT is meant when a lecturer target a girl ?

Only God and probably "Gbamite ",ie in school where their activities is tolerated, can save a girl ?

most of them are innocent and helpless. and here you are talking about trust! !

no-n-sence thread; you probably want people to advise you to kick her out cos she save her a.s.s some 4 month ago.

if she is not o.k for you ,simply let her be,but as for as i can advise ,your girl is a nice ,hardworking,and one who can handle herself WITH or WITHOUT you !

no offend meant,simlpy writting my thought

Gbam
am sure you advised your gf to sleep with all the lecturers disturbing her in college?or do you advise your sister to do the same?whats your point here?she has the right to sleep with her lecturer for marks right?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Yomit2(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2011
She might have slept with her lecturer but i dont think that gives u enough justification to ditch her cos u dont have enough evidence against her. It is very common here to see ladies sleeping with their lecturers to have their way so it is one of those things since she is not sleeping with d him currently.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Maximip(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2011
goodsegs:

thanks, I just want to believe exactly this!(is not easy not to think otherwise)

Don't be deceived, you want to believe the pleasant scenario does not mean that's what happened. She didn't give you further details
about the lecturer because she handled the situation in a way you wouldn't like to hear (sleeping with him)

These are the kinda things that happen when dating a girl that gives you a peek of what to expect when you get married.

2 years or 10 years of dating means nothing if you are dating a wrong person. 1 day with the right person is worth more than
all that.

1 of the worst things that can happen to a man is to be stuck in marriage with the wrong lady. No need for speculations, sit her arsz down
and reason together.

How To Win A Girl Back After A Bad Break Up - Tips That Will Help You / Dating a poor man is living in denial / See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58