Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: (3747 Views)

When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by francisj(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2011
Yomit2:

She might have slept with her lecturer but i dont think that gives u enough justification to ditch her cos u dont have enough evidence against her. It is very common here to see ladies sleeping with their lecturers to have their way so it is one of those things since she is not sleeping with d him currently.

Abeg ,tell this D.o.l.o ,the reality.
it guyz like you that make girl go thruoght untold suffering in the name of being sincere,
what is the big deal about it,knowning very well you can't stop the lecturer from doing it,
YOUR GIRL HAVE BEEN BA.S.H. and that is all.nothing you could do abt it.

whatz all this abt reffering to my sisters(if i have any ), are sure u are a 9jarian and u grow-up in 9ja ?
seem u are the type guy who is a du.m.m.i.e ,does'nt really understd the 9ja concept !

What advise are you really looking 4, to be told to dump her ?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Wislet(f): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2011
@OP, first of all, take a deep breath. Have u done that? Good. Cos ur head was up in smokes a while ago. Let me ask you: did you sleep with that ur ugandan girl? Can you sit your girl down and tell her if you did? What would be her reaction if she got to know? Since you got back you have not breathed a word to her concerning the other girl in your life, so most probably she thinks you're a good man, while you left the books you were supposed to be reading over there and was busy looking at girls, while she was bak home waiting for you. On the other hand she told you about a lecturer that was pestering her, who stupidly asked her to send a video of herself after she succeeded in deceiving and running away from him. She for the second time, cunningly sent one with her fully clothed. And when you came back, being a girl that has been open with you from the beginning, asked you to help her send some mails- from her own account! If she was a 'sharp' girl, she'd have deleted that long ago, but no, she left it, even knowing you would see it. Yet she asked you to open her account- giving you her password. Now that you have seen it, your thoughts have been whether she slept with the man(forgetting u are not a saint with your ugandan girl & any other one you dealt with). Forgetting that a deceitful girl would never have given you access to her account in the first place. That even if she was too busy, she would have waited to send those mails herself, knowing what you could see. But here is the trusted fiance waiting for us to give him the go-ahead to break up with her. OP, if you know you have no skeletons in your cupboard, open your mouth and condemn her. You dont even have the courage to tell her of your affairs, but she who did let you know about the man you want to condemn. PLS if you want to leave her, do quick. There are plenty guys out there looking for truthful girls to marry. It's not something you find easily these days. You mess and might continue to mess yourself up with your girls when you go back, and maybe even after you are married. Yet you dont want any person of yours to do that. Are you truly mature for marriage? Do you even understand what is required of people that want to enter it? Because if you did, you would respect yourself.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by francisj(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, first of all, take a deep breath. Have u done that? Good. Cos your head was up in smokes a while ago. Let me ask you: did you sleep with that your ugandan girl? Can you sit your girl down and tell her if you did? What would be her reaction if she got to know? Since you got back you have not breathed a word to her concerning the other girl in your life, so most probably she thinks you're a good man, while you left the books you were supposed to be reading over there and was busy looking at girls, while she was bak home waiting for you. On the other hand she told you about a lecturer that was pestering her, who stupidly asked her to send a video of herself after she succeeded in deceiving and running away from him. She for the second time, cunningly sent one with her fully clothed. And when you came back, being a girl that has been open with you from the beginning, asked you to help her send some mails- from her own account! If she was a 'sharp' girl, she'd have deleted that long ago, but no, she left it, even knowing you would see it. Yet she asked you to open her account- giving you her password. Now that you have seen it, your thoughts have been whether she slept with the man(forgetting u are not a saint with your ugandan girl & any other one you dealt with). Forgetting that a deceitful girl would never have given you access to her account in the first place. That even if she was too busy, she would have waited to send those mails herself, knowing what you could see. But here is the trusted fiance waiting for us to give him the go-ahead to break up with her. OP, if you know you have no skeletons in your cupboard, open your mouth and condemn her. You dont even have the courage to tell her of your affairs, but she who did let you know about the man you want to condemn. PLS if you want to leave her, do quick. There are plenty guys out there looking for truthful girls to marry. It's not something you find easily these days. You mess and might continue to mess yourself up with your girls when you go back, and maybe even after you are married. Yet you dont want any person of yours to do that. Are you truly mature for marriage? Do you even understand what is required of people that want to enter it? Because if you did, you would respect yourself.

@ poster
wow ! ! so you have fli.r.tt, ing around ,unbelievable ! !
. . , come to think of it ,and u have the g.u.t to accuse an innocent , sharp .wise ,reasonable and probably beautiful girl of insincerity .
unbelievable ! !

i only pity the innocent girl cos I DON'T THINK YOU DESERVE HER,she is too MUCH for you
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Wislet(f): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2011
@francisj & co, too bad to see such words emanating from you. What is the big deal in sleeping wt a lecturer? You have unwittingly condemned your girls as cheap commodities that must sleep with anyboby just to get something. And you have become the invisible spider that knows what transpired between his woman and the lecturer just because you think all girls must surely do that? Very terrible.
@goodsegs, you know your wife or you should know her well. You know the level of her truthfulness with you in the past. You know her moral values. Dont think with jealousy still beclouding your senses. Keep that aside and think straight. You know her. Nobody here does. Never allow strangers or immature minds instigate you or be the ones directing your r/ship or marriage. If you are indeed ready to be called a married man, you should grow in maturity. We should be the ones learning from you. So quit rolling around in sheets with girls you should be teaching responsibility.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, first of all, take a deep breath. Have u done that? Good. Cos your head was up in smokes a while ago. Let me ask you: did you sleep with that your ugandan girl? Can you sit your girl down and tell her if you did? What would be her reaction if she got to know? Since you got back you have not breathed a word to her concerning the other girl in your life, so most probably she thinks you're a good man, while you left the books you were supposed to be reading over there and was busy looking at girls, while she was bak home waiting for you. On the other hand she told you about a lecturer that was pestering her, who stupidly asked her to send a video of herself after she succeeded in deceiving and running away from him. She for the second time, cunningly sent one with her fully clothed. And when you came back, being a girl that has been open with you from the beginning, asked you to help her send some mails- from her own account! If she was a 'sharp' girl, she'd have deleted that long ago, but no, she left it, even knowing you would see it. Yet she asked you to open her account- giving you her password. Now that you have seen it, your thoughts have been whether she slept with the man(forgetting u are not a saint with your ugandan girl & any other one you dealt with). Forgetting that a deceitful girl would never have given you access to her account in the first place. That even if she was too busy, she would have waited to send those mails herself, knowing what you could see. But here is the trusted fiance waiting for us to give him the go-ahead to break up with her. OP, if you know you have no skeletons in your cupboard, open your mouth and condemn her. You dont even have the courage to tell her of your affairs, but she who did let you know about the man you want to condemn. PLS if you want to leave her, do quick. There are plenty guys out there looking for truthful girls to marry. It's not something you find easily these days. You mess and might continue to mess yourself up with your girls when you go back, and maybe even after you are married. Yet you dont want any person of yours to do that. Are you truly mature for marriage? Do you even understand what is required of people that want to enter it? Because if you did, you would respect yourself.
No matter what,a lady do not have the right to sleep with a lecturer for anything, i know this girl very well, and i still cant believe she could do such, I am her first major boyfriend, and now we are engaged,we never have issue concerning infidelity, that's why this is hard for me to believe too.
and this has nothing to do with Ugandan girl, I have never denied my Girlfriend to the Ugandan girl, Ugandan knows am engaged and that's final to me.I since Buried the feelings i have for her.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Wislet(f): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2011
good thing you've buried the feelings you had for her. Now, look back at the words you used to describe your girl in your last post. My dear, NOBODY is perfect. We have done one 'unbelievable' (your word) thing or the other- even you. If God can forgive you, then who are you not to? And why do you talk with certainty that she must have slept with the man- why condemn someone you knew as decent so outrightly? Yes, it culd be painful to you that she sent the video & msgs, but assuming that was wisdom in playing the man without giving him wat he wanted, and maintaining her result without an F? I have told you before: put away the jealousy and think clearly. If you dont really like the method she used, tell her. But make sure you discuss another strategy with her in taking care of any future occurrence. That's why you are her husband-to-be. If you leave that girl, the one u might meet next might be too sharp for you. She might not have any mails for you to see.lol. Decent outside, something else within. Dont lose your pearl Mr Man, else someone will help you cherish it.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
Wot if she's sleeping with him? That was in the past. Almost everyone has dark secrets including u. Afterall, u are not yet married to her and she may also be doubting your own credentials
Re: I Think My Girlfriend has been Sleeping With Her Lecturer: by kpolli(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
see why they said remain mute in the other thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Mean! / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls / 10 Signs You Are Wasting Your Life But Wont Admit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.