Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon (48775 Views)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by mascot87(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Oga shut up. Which country is going for a crash. Mumu
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Obakoolex(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
undecided
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by spartachico(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Them say 2024 go dey somehow and its not for the faint heart, so if you know you are not strong, try get better plan on survival tips.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Franzinni: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Remember... While the nation is drowning in hardship, some people are buying private jet, and buying, 300 million naira outfits, with ease... The Nigeria of the masses is not the Nigeria of the elite ooo, when there is war, he who sells weapons to both sides is the most fortunate and lastly, the ego is the only thing that exists that can posses the entire universe and never be satisfied.

The leadership doesn't care about the masses, they only care about maintaining the status quo dictated by thier puppet masters. As a Nigerian in these times you need to reorient your mind set into a mind of survival irrespective of what is happening in the country, imaging you went to another country, you will not be waiting for thier government to do your ... Doings ... So don't wait for this government, they are basically confined and limited. Most of them with degrees, masters, phds, and lofty credentials and accolades but they remain clueless as to how to move a nation forwards for 60 odd years You must be kidding me if you don't see the program. Remember also, no white man in history ever raided any black community to capture slaves during slave trade era.... Every slave sold was captured, bound, turtured, sold, loaded on ships by BLACK MEN... Slavery never died, it only metamophed into a cheaper but very effective version of itself... The slavery of the mind. Ask not what your country can do for you ... It is a waste of questions.

2 Likes

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by StraightGaay: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Very cheap. We are getting there.
In 2015 this was sold for 500
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by id4sho(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jeon:
Like the above poster said

Nigeria, is not the only country xperiancing this.

Famine is hitting the World. And only the strongest and fit person[s] can overcome .
Urgent 2K gang undecided
Oshe clitocurrencyy

1 Like

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by RichAbujaGuy: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Another day and another thread on NL of the low frequency poverty crew showcasing dey miserable
social status for all to see.😀
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by sslcrypt: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Absolutely nonsense
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
This one big self, before I japa from naija e get one I bought in Lagos, e remain small I for use am cut my nails the thing flat like razor
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by RonuThings(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

Calabar people are Primitive and Local 🤔

Marry a Calabar lady at your own peril 🥱

12 Likes

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Greatzeus(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
GoWithGood:
This country is surely heading for a crash. No doubt about tbat.

I was bitterly hungry and decided to use the last N200 on me to boost my energy from where I was coming from, trekking this afternoon.

Before now, you could eat a big size of watermelon for N100 but I guess Nigerian government derives pleasure in suffering the citizens the more.

The size was too tiny that I had to ask the woman, "madam are you sure this is for N200?"

"e be like you no dey this country" - her response.

Well, as the size was too small for me, I almost finished even the shell into my stomach. Hunger bad. God help us.

I think the government has an hidden agenda to wipe away not-well-to-do citizens.

E no go better for APC/Buhari/Tinubu for causing more pains, hunger and suffering to Nigerians.

Please I need financial help or a job. Thanks and God bless.
The lower the supply,the higher the price. Very few Nigerians are into watermelon farming. As a jobless fellow,you can start farming watermelon to help increase supply,instead of blaming government for your torn boxers,lazy youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Allisgud: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Them don use land do garden finish
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by bigiyaro(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jeon:

Famine is hitting the World. And only the strongest and fit person[s] can overcome .
pls say what you know cos America's cpi dropped by about 3% last month.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by LegallyBlunt: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jeon:

Stop giving excuses for the failure of a certain first class graduate leader.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by AbujaLagos: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Na razor blade size grin
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Papayaayasager(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Very soon na only the green back them go sell for you that price

Una never see anything

We pin for here
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Dybala11(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jeon:

Nah, the caus of the increased hardship in Nigeria right now isn't because of famine like you attributed to the rest of the world.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Emeka71(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
lungue:
It's that time in history when everyone needs to brace up, and become a workaholic to survive
You try.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Tito24: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Na so they dey get financial help
By being abusive
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Pascalloyd(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

Calabar people are Primitive and Local 🤔

Marry a Calabar lady at your own peril 🥱

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Tendd: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
2elliot:
These are the birth pangs of Revelation leading to the end of the world. Every country is dealing with diverse issues, cis the world as we know is failing.

Watermelon,like Banana wouldn't be hard to grow in Calabar,if you have a piece of land.Study your environment and begin doing some farming.You can also bake your bread at home by moulding some clay oven.So many things that we can do by ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Dybala11(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jeon:

Famine can comes in natural , man made or both @ a time.
True, but then what's happening currently in our society isn't famine.
Famine involve food scarcity to cater for the citizens, there's more than enough food around but the purchasing ability of some/a lot of the citizens have been considerably lowered, thereby preventing them from being able to afford having adequate meals.

1 Like

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Checkwell: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is a very stupid news/topic.

If everyone on Nairaland were to post what they buy in just a day, we go fit read am?

All these oversabi people on this forum should just get out.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by rummmy: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Complaining from an Apc state. .
Go to the government house.
Una never see something
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Dybala11(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
seborrhic:
Nigerians are not hungry yet.
With all the supposed cry in the land and increasing suicide rates and despair all round,how is it not one single person of the several millions in despair has not gone to Also Rock to burn himself or do a dramatic suicide show in front of the president's convoy?
We are not ready to change Nigeria so let's all stop complaining
You should volunteer yourself for the burning in front of Aso rock then.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Coolbite(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
GoWithGood:
This country is surely heading for a crash. No doubt about tbat.

I was bitterly hungry and decided to use the last N200 on me to boost my energy from where I was coming from, trekking this afternoon.

Before now, you could eat a big size of watermelon for N100 but I guess Nigerian government derives pleasure in suffering the citizens the more.

The size was too tiny that I had to ask the woman, "madam are you sure this is for N200?"

"e be like you no dey this country" - her response.

Well, as the size was too small for me, I almost finished even the shell into my stomach. Hunger bad. God help us.

I think the government has an hidden agenda to wipe away not-well-to-do citizens.

E no go better for APC/Buhari/Tinubu for causing more pains, hunger and suffering to Nigerians.

Please I need financial help or a job. Thanks and God bless.

Qualification and State of residence?
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Typing: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is 1200 here in Onitsha. Things are too expensive here. Most People cant afford to eat in a day. My neighbor here in Akpaka has been cooking water since 3 days now. Cause no food to eat.

I don feed people tire for this town

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Karlifate: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Available9:
Buying sliced watermelon is a sign of poverty...I bet the entire watermelon won't cost up to 1000 naira...buy the entire watermelon, put the rest in the fridge...why but half ? Won't you live to see the next day

LMAO! 🤣🤣
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by nahr(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wow, recently I bought a big slice of watermelon from my Hausa customer here for #200.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Op, did u check how akwa ibom ppl voted in Feb 25th?
lipsrsealed
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Kingluqman(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
GoWithGood:
What left of the shell
Baba, chew the rest Na grin
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
I need to relocate from imo state. But where to go
How do i start God have mercy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.