Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon (48825 Views)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by ocholuv: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2023
GoWithGood:
What left of the shell
Bro , you discarded one of the most valuable part of the melon..... the seed....
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Mamijoh(f): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Available9:
Buying sliced watermelon is a sign of poverty...I bet the entire watermelon won't cost up to 1000 naira...buy the entire watermelon, put the rest in the fridge...why buy half ? Or you were not expecting to live to next day ?
Na u wey get the money, dey talk that Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Mamijoh(f): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2023
KingMack:
ah no no inside the knife and the watermelon..who slice who
the melon sliced the knife

1 Like

Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2023
GoWithGood:
This country is surely heading for a crash. No doubt about tbat.

I was bitterly hungry and decided to use the last N200 on me to boost my energy from where I was coming from, trekking this afternoon.

Before now, you could eat a big size of watermelon for N100 but I guess Nigerian government derives pleasure in suffering the citizens the more.

The size was too tiny that I had to ask the woman, "madam are you sure this is for N200?"

"e be like you no dey this country" - her response.

Well, as the size was too small for me, I almost finished even the shell into my stomach. Hunger bad. God help us.

I think the government has an hidden agenda to wipe away not-well-to-do citizens.

E no go better for APC/Buhari/Tinubu for causing more pains, hunger and suffering to Nigerians.

Please I need financial help or a job. Thanks and God bless.
Just be thankful you're alive and pray for Nigeria to get better.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by SaLongs1(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2023
Usmanovic95:

We rely more on Niger for our food supplies than we rely on Russia and Ukraine combined.
grin grin May I know some examples of the foodstuffs we buy from Niger?
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by KingMack(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Mamijoh:
the melon sliced the knife

Walahi Allah!
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Evolutionism: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Jeon:
Like the above poster said

Nigeria, is not the only country xperiancing this.

Famine is hitting the World. And only the strongest and fit person[s] can overcome .

modified: To those giving me useless mentions, abeg make unah chop me. Everyone with his own opinion.

So you this Aboki Girl, You sabi speak Pidgingrin
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by Usmanovic95(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
grin grin May I know some examples of the foodstuffs we buy from Niger?

Nigerien cattle, ram, cow hide,beans, soyabeans. These are essential just a few essential foodstuffs NIGERIANS buy from there.Can you highlights essential foodstuffs items Nigeria buy from Ukraine and Russia.
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by donnie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
GoWithGood:
What left of the shell

grin
Re: See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon by SaLongs1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Nigerien cattle, ram, cow hide,beans, soyabeans. These are essential just a few essential foodstuffs NIGERIANS buy from there.Can you highlights essential foodstuffs items Nigeria buy from Ukraine and Russia.
Wheat flour and seed oil. By the way I can only agree about animals coming in from Niger if not the rest is snuggled rice which just passes through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.