Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Can I Recover My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Recover My Money (516 Views)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Recover My Money by emmchi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
I gave my boy my ATM card to withdraw 10k to give to a customer though this card I only give to them whenever am not around and I only transfer fund from my main account to this account whenever they need cash.
He came back and told me there was no service I retrieve the card from him and he left because he was about to close for the day when I sent him to withdraw the money. After 10mins I decided to send the money back to my main account and I discovered that the money has been transferred.

Can I recover my money
Is my account compromised or my ATM
How was my money moved cause this is just happening to me for the first time
How do I go about it.
Is my boy responsible or the POS where he went and they told him no service.

Kindly help with the best action to take

Re: Can I Recover My Money by immortalcrown(m): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2023
The debit will be reverted within 24 hours. If not, email your bank and attach the receipt, then they will work on it and give you your money within 7 working days.

This is if your boy actually didn't withdraw the money.
Re: Can I Recover My Money by soik(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2023
This looks like subscription for loan
Re: Can I Recover My Money by emmchi(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
The debit will be reverted within 24 hours. If not, email your bank and attach the receipt, then they will work on it and give you your money within 7 working days.

This is if your boy actually didn't withdraw the money.
Ok thank
Re: Can I Recover My Money by emmchi(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2023
soik:
This looks like subscription for loan
That's what am thinking too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Sells Properties In The US To Marry A Man In Kenya,saying God Spoke / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex? / A Lot Of People Out There Are Broken And Behaving Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.