Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up (35355 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Igbokwechika101(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Well, I can't say anything here because it's a family issue which dey will definitely settled.please let there be peace
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Zooposki(f): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Funny thing is that in this life, consequences for the same action will never be the same across class, social status, ethnic groups, gender, race, religion, etc. My sisters know this and know how to take accountability for their actions. I expect them not to blame men if they foolishly open their legs to men they have chosen poorly. They will accept responsibility and not go about vilifying men.

Any woman with an iota of sense will understand that a man woos and she agrees to open her legs. She made a choice. Unfortunately many choose poorly and even if you choose well, the person can change. It is still your choice.

Thank you all the same.

Bye Felicia. Stop policing women and go police your fellow men. No one asked for your foolish advice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by jiz: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Try and hear from her side before you conclude. Isreal, all the point you listed here doesn't warrant divoice. You guys can settle it amicably beside your wife is more important than your boss and your job altogether. You gave her materials things but she need your attention most

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by aktolly54(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
ednut1:
most of Davidos shows are abroad not in Nigeria. Which work is he doing as logistics manager 😆 he is disposable abeg
not necessarily working for him but being around him(davido) is ok by David and he pay him for whatever reason please David. David got money to WAste and he can't be broke to the extent of sacking him. So understand that David can't sack him again. Even if David chose to sack him, David will compensate him with nothing less than 10m to establish himself
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Eriokanmi: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But people think is just for pride in marriage.

But virginity should not be underrated. It is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

Virginity is for a healthy relationship with God, not to guarantee anything in marriage. But people think is just for pride in marriage.

You said it all jare. Tell them

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by oluwaseyi0: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
ecolime:
I like my women mature and experienced.

Virgin before marriage doesn't mean Jackshit in this age because she go eventually open eyes when married which is worse.

Let them enjoy their youth, pass the hoe phase and calm down.

Marry a lady under 27 at your own risk virgin or not.

Sad Israel had to learn the hard way.

I keep telling people this but emotional misgonist nairaland kids won't hear

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by bitbillionaire: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Why is the idiot laying more emphasis on the tribe of the wife's mother.

The guy is as stupid and toxic as the wife he married. They deserve each other

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Kaka77(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
What do u expect from Israel DMW when there is war in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Bliss62: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
cool

Sorry bro, but it seems obvious from the start how this would end

Just go back to your hustle and never bring your next woman close to your Oga

You take heartbreak as a man, like a man

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by placeofallure(f): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

But virginity should not be underrated. It is not easy for an adult to keep virginity. A virgin with a bad character is better than a person who equally has a bad character and was deflowered before marriage. A well-mannered virgin is better than a well-mannered person that has been deflowered outside marriage. Please, I am not talking about those who lost their virginities through rape.

Now, let me say the bitter truth. Any person who chooses to marry someone that is so committed to the hip-hop industry is not decent in thoughts and actions. So, I am not surprised by this guy's wife. Argue with your keyboard.

With your last paragraph, I agree a 101 percent. Hip-hop brand of music, you will either do all of these - philandering, drugs, women, fraud, gangsterism, petty crimes - or you pretend like you are doing them otherwise no blowing for you.
No serious Christian girl will align with someone like Davido or any of his 30 BG (l like Davido though) Isreal should have known better. He should pick up the pieces and move on.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Agugbadin: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sorry for the loss,many of her type has Infiltrated churches and innocent men fall victim to this ladies. Sone are retired PRO who move to churches to hook up innocent male members of the church.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by flokii: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
achorladey:
Who said virginity = peace in the first place. Irrelevant excuse over failures and shortcomings not in any form and manner related to that grin

Virgins are known to be well brought up and peaceful.. the shela this broda married is not a virgin or probably used alum and other means to tighten her vagina..
The girl na confirm street and belongs to the streets.. dem use church as boju boju deceive broda Isreal, collect everything dem need from am.

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Exceed15: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
besayag:
she no see all this one b4 she marry am
Don't mind the mumu
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by id4sho(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
This one done enter hand
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by CorperKola: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
A fruit does not fall far away from the tree. grin

The mother had a history and you ignored it grin

Background check is necessary, character plus virginity rocks and not just virginity grin

Reward people bases on what they have done over time and not based on dopamine rush. When you don't allow a woman invest in a relationship nothing ties her to that relationship and she can easily walk away.

Using money as a means to seeking loyalty always ends badly, let loyalty earn money and not money earning loyalty.

When women aren't held accountable in the relationship they are involved in the men will always learn their life lessons.
Exactly
Do not let hungry leeches broke-shame you
Never ever lead with your wallet
Ever!!!

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by tollyboy5(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
I am a guy but the write-up by Israel DMW disgusts me and it's most likely the very reason the lady called it quits.

You're talking about how much you've done for your ex-wife and you're fvcking mentioning iphone 12, iphone 14 and an increase in Instagram followers. Tf

If you're keeping taps of worthless gifts like that and posting them on social media it means that you're either a low life or a motherfvcker.

Can't even spell "oath".

Classless.
Ok but what has she done for him? aside "i am a virgin"?
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by 10thTenthMan: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zooposki:

Bye Felicia. Stop policing women and go police your fellow men.

Thank you.

Most Women do a piss poor job policing their thighs. Besides, men run the society, I guess it is inbuilt instinct to head, lead and teach women.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Badadvisor: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:
U behave like a slave tho

Oga, oga, oga...

70 years old man
🤷
You reason like a kid
Your boss is your boss though.
Forget slave or age matter

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Expanse2020(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
A true Jesus SHEEP
grin grin cheesy
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by BadBradley: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2023

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by BadBradley: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
I didn't my know why an idiot and disturbed psychopath like Israel DMW will still try to promote olosho just because he has personal issue.
Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by ednut1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
aktolly54:
not necessarily working for him but being around him(davido) is ok by David and he pay him for whatever reason please David. David got money to WAste and he can't be broke to the extent of sacking him. So understand that David can't sack him again. Even if David chose to sack him, David will compensate him with nothing less than 10m to establish himself
Speaking like you know Davido , did he not sack this one
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/15/davido-fires-personal-assistant-aloma-dmw/?amp=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by PayEscrow: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
I am a guy but the write-up by Israel DMW disgusts me and it's most likely the very reason the lady called it quits.

You're talking about how much you've done for your ex-wife and you're fvcking mentioning iphone 12, iphone 14 and an increase in Instagram followers. Tf

If you're keeping taps of worthless gifts like that and posting them on social media it means that you're either a low life or a motherfvcker.

Can't even spell "oath".

Classless.

My view precisely... They guy thinks happiness and marital commitment revolves around money and more money. He just spoke like a man without sense or class.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Shelter100(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
He is now a philosopher?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Zooposki(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Thank you.

Most Women do a piss poor job policing their thighs. Besides, men run the society, I guess it is inbuilt instinct to head, lead and teach women.

The world is upside down hence why things are not working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Berankis: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
It's just a shame.... that people who deserve care and love don't get them but some nuisance and disgruntled people get them. This life no balance!
I appreciate the fact that you keep referring to Davido as Oga. That's loyalty! I pray you keep growing... You will get someone better and you will forget all about her.
A man should always chase money first before women. Never cancel any money-making opportunity to please a woman, except she is extremely worth it.
Sorry bro... Move on!

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by smasher1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
TANID:
"MOSTLY WOMENS ARE INSTRUMENT OF DESTRUCTIONS" from My own Experienc, recently My Sister send Me out Of Our Mother House and Destroy All My Property and Even Beat My Wife and take Over The Business that Our Mother Left For Us before she Die till Now Na friend House I Dey sleep Since On 7 Last month. From My Own view women Are Not Mean To Be Entrusted with Power

I thank God that in Nigeria, most men usually have more money than women. Please always have more money than women in your life so that you can have a say. Otherwise, you are finished.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by emperor4love(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
So he should breakup with his boss because of u Sheila,the man that help him in so many ways,so Sheila want him to break up considering how long the relationship between him nd davido,thank God dmw is not a simp

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by intruder15(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

Virginity should not be overrated either.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
CorperKola:

Exactly
Do not let hungry leeches broke-shame you
Never ever lead with your wallet
Ever!!!

QED

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by nairamaniac: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tbis guy spent more effort upgrading his wife's social class/status than upgrading the mentality of both himself and his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up by Kukutenla: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:
U behave like a slave tho

Oga, oga, oga...

70 years old man
🤷
I thought you APC rats demand loyalty to one's benefactor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Most Influential People Of All Time / Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos / Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.