Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila (40035 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Padipadi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
potland:
you fit lick your wife puci
If she can pay me as big as Davido dey pay Israel. Licking butt of boss is different from sexual licking butt of spouse. You should be glad ya wife gave you pûssy to lick. But boss own, you v to cover up, say rubbish, act and obey anything to please your boss.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Gerrard59(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
ivolt:

You guys are funny with your "buy love" line any time a celebrity/rich people marriage crashes.
Everybody "buys" love whether in cash or kind.
You would understand this better if you are married.

There is more to a stable marriage than the utterly 19th century romantic love idea.
People who love each other break up regularly too.

Just go to Igando court and see marriages of those who you won't think bought love crashes everyday.

One would expect this girl to quickly connect back to her "true love" who didn't pay for it.
But they never do because real life is not Romeo and Juliet and this "bought love" women
only ever seek other loaded men going forward.

I understand the place of money in a relationship, but if there is no genuine likeness/desire from any party, especially the woman as exemplified in this debacle, it is going nowhere. As we have seen, even his money did not prevent her from leaving the union.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by GeeM: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
To marry nowadays have become a big risk

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
ItisWell22:

Read it twice!
Very dumb, to say the least.

God heal their marriage…

I don't have to do anything u say.... Ur problem is that u think someone else have to see things the way u want.....
Keep ur hypocritical prayer away from my mention
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Olat4421: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
I don’t think dis girl really love isreal dmw.Isreal was just trying to entice her with Money or to make her feel dat he is a close align with one of d Nigeria biggest star(DAVIDO) nw her eyes don clear. I don’t even think they even date for a year or two b4 Dey married. Na love and fine face dey shark isreal. Nw his eyes also done clear. But still bitter,Relationship dat is only build on just materialistic things. With no true love especially from d female is bound to crash

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by adecz: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
So, if your dad is related to Oshiomole,
that automatically makes him a rich man❓

We know governors that refuse to uplift
their blood brothers, talk less of cousins❗️❗️

We won't be surprised if Oshiomole comes
out publicly to warn her to keep his name
out of her marital problems..🤔🤔🤔

Nigerian ehnn...😐😐😐

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by AdemolaA2: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:
I said it before ...if u are a man and u are don dey okay.....if u no marry woman wey dey okay and from an okay family ....u don fvck up...

Did anyone read her proof of being wealthy and not a gold digger......??

"Her father and oshiomole are first cousins"
. Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Somebody please let her know everybody get at least one politician for their family ....

You nailed it bro … I shook my head reading that part too bro.. I no go lie … since when did familiarizing with a thieving politician be an achievement to be reckoned with for God’s sake ?

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
From the dirty job he got her all he did n she never complained.

Davido na worldwide reknwoned star just following him around paid his bills.

Imagine any fool complain that g- unit is useless roaming with 50 cent.

To all their family ain't they a success today, how different is what they did to make it from what is real is doing.

because your like want Isreal to be a man he should start working at the bank to earn 90K will that pay the bills of the foolish girl they bought phone m other stuffs for ?

I don't blame the girl though, I blame men that date a girl n allowed them outshine them when they can guarantee their loyalty.

What happened to all the people around him when the son died? He sacked everybody and some locked up.
Davido's manager has different businesses he can fall back to if anything happens. She gave a good piece of advice, he should do some more things for himself.
How many times has Davido posted him prostrating flat, even openly at Airport? Can Davido do same to his manager?

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ivolt: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

I understand the place of money in a relationship, but if there is no genuine likeness/desire from any party, especially the woman as exemplified in this debacle, it is going nowhere. As we have seen, even his money did not prevent her from leaving the union.
We don't know if that has always been the case or their vituperation is circumstantial.
But the man's rants suggests emotional pain and shock.
He allegedly led thugs to the mother-in-laws shop which he funded.

We don't know his current financial status.
Neither did we know why she really left. The "slaving for his oga" is just an excuse.

It could be for any of the following
1. He is such a monster that his money couldn't keep her
2. She is upgrading to a bigger spender and never wanted him in the first place
3. Her goal was to milk him dry and leave from the beginning
4. Maybe it is all about love and she wants to find true love

But having seen some polygamous men literally buy love multiple times and still keep
their catch even after empowering them financially, I am convinced there are no
simple answers as to why a particular marriage crashes and what trigger a particular
crash may have nothing to do with another.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pootle:

if he truely bought those phone, that nigga no broke and no way oga david no go dey reason am at least 500kC per month
Davido use to buy those phones and posts them.
Can 500k pay his rent plus feeding? That money can't pay one term School fees in Schools.
Nothing wrong with him having side income.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Same advice for women naaaa.....why will anyone marry parasitic family members

I tell my guys ..it's part of the peace of mind u will enjoy to marry from a fairly decent home .... Some pple are not that rich ...but they have shame and will not put all their family problems on the husband draining him like a parasite
How do you know they put all their family problem on him? Because he said so? Without Davido, who is this one broke shaming people? Before Davido, how much is in his own account?
If Davido drops him today, can he open his mouth to broke shame people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Brush1: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is this girl not an Edo? That’s who they are. They are incapable of being faithful to a husband, they are full of pride and arrogance, even when educated, they still behave like illiterates.

Your father and the ex governor are first cousins, so what? Your father still wore his tore and patched up trouser. The governor couldn’t give a heck about your father and has never been allowed easy access to him.

You are a very proud girl and not even pretty, not certain how you worn that crown. She wants someone richer, e.g senators and governors. A very shameless thing.

I don’t believe she was even a virgin, that guy was deceived.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
It's getting interesting bt why getting married if u have no patience to sort out ur private issues in a civil and humane way?

it's too early for all this drama. what's really the problem?

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Kwinity(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
This boring couples again
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Kwinity(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
This boring couples again undecidedThis boring couples again

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by emmabest2000(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pootle:

if he truely bought those phone, that nigga no broke and no way oga david no go dey reason am at least 500k per month

500k per month ?
And he used his 3months salaries and brought iPhone 14promax to his wife ?
What a colossal foolishness,
Hope dem neva born bikin oooo
Stupid people everywhere ,
He should count his loose and move on jareee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by perdollar(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Marriage is more scaring than the demons. At times I wish to just be a single father.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Why should a guy carry boys to go beat up a woman in her shop....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Creditalerts: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
No more love women always want to be in control grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by MeinKampf: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You guys are pathetic .

You meet a man doing a job that pays his bills you don't stop him while you are dating. You get married and now want him to stop what puts food on his table grin

Sometimes I don't know what you guys refer to as responsible? Responsible man to you is a man that takes his wife's wishes hook line and sinker grin, that's a mumu man.

When you enter a relationship if you don't like the man's occupation take a walk and look for your dream occupation you want. Don't waste people's time.
It's a Nigerian backward thinking of talking down on people's jobs. Calling you a slave for being a PA or calling you poor or broke for living in rented accommodation. I blame their religious leaders who makes these petty things prayer points
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Order
Women!
Friendship Gees wey dey sweet, None of dem get babe ni.
Him no Disgrace am when he dey get the fame?? Has she wondered what talent ISRAEL get to have joined Or retained in DMW? What does he do to EARN a living as a MAN to have gotten Wealth & Fame to meet ur bills, ur mama Bills?
U could have JUST KEEP ON SUPPORTING UR MAN, SHEILLA, like Bible Qoutes "SELAH!"

ok so because of separation, that's a justification to send agberos to molest an old woman in her shop? Continue justifying rubbish till some riffraffs assault your own mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by MeinKampf: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Is he ok financially or packaging himself with Davido?
He is actually working that's why he could use Davido to "package". Learn to respect people's jobs especially if it's paying their bills. Cleaning and security jobs you all talk down in Nigeria are the prayer points of some people abroad. There's dignity in labour

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

How do you know they put all their family problem on him? Because he said so? Without Davido, who is this one broke shaming people? Before Davido, how much is in his own account?
If Davido drops him today, can he open his mouth to broke shame people?

When did I say they put all their family on him??
How is what I tell my guys same with this issue??

Whats ur point exactly??.what do u mean by before davido?? Everyone has before and after they started doing well or fairly well.... Someone was nothing before and got a job with Exxon Mobil...and u are trying to compare to to who he was before getting a job that pays

....u are sounding like davido is just giving him money to chop like a boy..... Davido is a brand, has a record label.....davido's music and brand is worth more than many company in this country....and DMW, this guy we are talking about works for that brand and the owner.....so why are u making trash the guy for earning a living....is he stealing...?? He has a job

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by JustPowerApps(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
C&B story. So she later married her follow up unit? This girl is stupid for real, so sad Isreal DMW married such asshole.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Snowx: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:
And this people were once in love. Chai!
I think the wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. But wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Abi I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?
Your wives ll divorce you soon!
FreeStuffsNg, Racoon, WritersNg, WriterNig, WriterNg, Temperlandry etc. Take note!

Lol..you said my mind..the lady didn't like the Over loyalty he is showing to his Oga..the guy dey over do his loyalty stuff😀😀the lady will be like see this ass licking modafukka all the time prostrating
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Greattha: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
🤣🤣🤣Some of the asslickers are women too o.🤣🤣🤣

Padipadi:
And this people were once in love. Chai!
I think the wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. But wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Abi I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?
Your wives ll divorce you soon!
FreeStuffsNg, Racoon, WritersNg, WriterNig, WriterNg, Temperlandry etc. Take note!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
isreal Bleep up. I just read her side of the story. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Tundex911: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Thunder ⚡ strike both of them
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Passionate1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
A person character is shown through their actions , not where they sit on Sunday. .

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Passionate1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Former beauty queen grin
If she's truly beautiful, make she no wear makeup

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by DangoteIvy: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
ecolime:
She thought Israel get money, she no know say all na packaging.

Sorry for the man wey wife 21 years gal. You don't expect maturity from them at that age.

27 to 35 years is okay.
shocked 30 years is no longer evening 🌆 newspaper 🗞️? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by DangoteIvy: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

Two of her siblings attend renowned private universities in Nigeria. If she did, that makes it three. Let's be honest: a family that can sponsor their wards to private universities, especially the elite ones, are doing well by Nigerian standards.

From her tale and Israel's, the Israel man fvck up. He thought he could buy love, aka negotiate geninue desire.
She is an alumni of Benson ldahosa university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.