Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila (39989 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by PAQ(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
This matter is deeper that we know.

- where does the mum come in leading to harassment with thugs?
- Since when did working for one of the richest stars become an irresponsible job? I bet he earns well and can take care of the bills and some.

This whole issue stems from too much pride, ego and impatience, coupled with lack of understanding from both parties.

I wonder why social media is the first place they shamelessly run to seeking public opinion like people without friends & family.

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by vikstandon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sheila said contrary to Israel’s claim, "that she and her family are 'gold diggers',” "she is from a well-to-do family, stressing that her dad and former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole are 'first cousins'."

That's what she says makes her family well to do.
No personal achievement, just entitlement mentality!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by jrusky(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
They have started, another new drama loading...

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ivolt: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

Two of her siblings attend renowned private universities in Nigeria. If she did, that makes it three. Let's be honest: a family that can sponsor their wards to private universities, especially the elite ones, are doing well by Nigerian standards.

From her tale and Israel's, the Israel man fvck up. He thought he could buy love, aka negotiate geninue desire.
You guys are funny with your "buy love" line any time a celebrity/rich people marriage crashes.
Everybody "buys" love whether in cash or kind.
You would understand this better if you are married.

There is more to a stable marriage than the utterly 19th century romantic love idea.
People who love each other break up regularly too.

Just go to Igando court and see marriages of those who you won't think bought love crashes everyday.

One would expect this girl to quickly connect back to her "true love" who didn't pay for it.
But they never do because real life is not Romeo and Juliet and this "bought love" women
only ever seek other loaded men going forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Padipadi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
freemi:
no der were never in love. Israel saw a beautiful small girl n forced himself to marry her
Chai. It's now regrets
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by oluwaseyi0: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
ecolime:
She thought Israel get money, she no know say all na packaging.

Sorry for the man wey wife 21 years gal. You don't expect maturity from them at that age.

27 to 35 years is okay.

But nairaland misgonist kids will say that your age range are evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by honour7: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

Two of her siblings attend renowned private universities in Nigeria. If she did, that makes it three. Let's be honest: a family that can sponsor their wards to private universities, especially the elite ones, are doing well by Nigerian standards.

From her tale and Israel's, the Israel man fvck up. He thought he could buy love, aka negotiate geninue desire.

E for just go for 26 years/above, even Davido with all his youth and money did not marry a 21 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ecolime(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

But nairaland misgonist kids will say that your age range are evening newspaper
To each his own my brother

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by delpee(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Two immature people.....

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
I am not surprised. But I wish them reconciliation or peaceful separation.

The wives of Eedris Abdulkareem, African China, Daddy Shocky, M. I Abaga and Erigga are the only Nigerian ladies I believe didn't marry a Nigerian hip-hop musician for fame but for love. There may be a few others but I can't remember them now. The wife of Eedris even donated her kidney to him. 💕

If to say Israel na singer, I for say this saga na stunt to blow him next album.

Omo Erigga wife na OG! Been with him before Wild Wild West went viral in Warri. She dey for am when him be dey work for Robison plaza.

At the end of the day. Marry that lady whom was there when you had nothing to offer her. Because once the money start coming, you would be loved by all but valued by few.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Otunbakayce: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
So this fool believed that this Sheila girl was a virgin.
Isreal needs serious mending.

6 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by freemi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Chai. It's now regrets
lols. Sad stuff
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by godgrace777(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Very sad but what do you expect from a woman who you didn't even think twice before exposing her into huge amount of money and fame?? This is also not different from a yahoo boy who had been suffering for yrs to survive but immediately he sees a huge amount of money he forgets all the pain and suffering he had gone through,imagine someone who had 2700 in her account when you met her was suddenly exposed to millions,what did you expect?even isreal saw almost billions in the hands of davido but he didn't for once misbehave or maybe since she has met with davido face to face she now thinks she have made it in life,now she wants to hold isreal accountable for anything that happen to her by using mohbad's style,imagine a girl or woman you once loved posting on social media that if anything happens to her that you are responsible for it,this Eve's gender una no dey always disappoint mtcheew....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Kobicove(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is it not these guys that made a public show of their marriage not too long ago? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by owolabi5: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Morbeta11(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Party don scatter in less than one year....

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by toprealman: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
I am not surprised. But I wish them reconciliation or peaceful separation.

The wives of Eedris Abdulkareem, African China, Daddy Shocky, M. I Abaga and Erigga are the only Nigerian ladies I believe didn't marry a Nigerian hip-hop musician for fame but for love. There may be a few others but I can't remember them now. The wife of Eedris even donated her kidney to him. 💕

If to say Israel na singer, I for say this saga na stunt to blow him next album.
Reconciliation at this point?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by immortalcrown(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
toprealman:
Reconciliation at this point?
Anything is possible in that shekpe camp. There was a time Chioma and Davido parted ways and she started hanging out with another man.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by potland: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:
And this people were once in love. Chai!
I think the wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. But wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Abi I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?
Your wives ll divorce you soon!
FreeStuffsNg, Racoon, WritersNg, WriterNig, WriterNg, Temperlandry etc. Take note!
you fit lick your wife puci
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by id4sho(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
judatech:
Chef Chioma lookalike...sure she believes she should be up there...
Trenches babe thinking. Every body get boss , one way or the other. Na GOD, b author and finisher

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Chetas81(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
BELIEVE IN NIGERIA INSTAGRAM MESSENGER GIRLS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I DON'T HAVE RESPECT NOT EVEN HALF RESPECT FOR THIS GIRL RESEMBLE THEIR MOTHER'S

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Sucolee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sebi na you wan marry celeb

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ItisWell22(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Did anyone read her proof of being wealthy and not a gold digger......??

"Her father and oshiomole are first cousins"
. Hahahahahahahahahaha... ....

Read it twice!
Very dumb, to say the least.

God heal their marriage…
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Chetas81(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
potland:
you fit lick your wife puci
you have an idea 😂😂🤟 based on your experience
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Careente7(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
The guy is just a simp

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Chetas81(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
olatuneji:
Is this not this couple that married not quite long.

Believe you me, there's no love out there.
Money is what bond a family together. It's what makes a home sweet.

As a man, there's no love out there. Always pray to God to give you this money so that you can always provide for your home.

This marriage of a thing is all about selfishness. Man and woman selfish.....
YOU CAN SEE THE REASON WHY SINGLE MOTHER'S FULL EVERYWHERE ACROSS NIGERIA
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Joshmuch: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:
And this people were once in love. Chai!
I think the wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. But wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Abi I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?
Your wives ll divorce you soon!
FreeStuffsNg, Racoon, WritersNg, WriterNig, WriterNg, Temperlandry etc. Take note!
Then they should have agreed on this before marriage
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by DigitalJobs: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
I am not surprised. No year without drama in that shekpe camp. But I wish them a reconciliation or a peaceful separation.

Our Marriage Institutions Are Failing Because Many Women Lack Respect For Their Husbands.

They'll rather throw the respect to their earthly pastors than accord it to their husbands forgetting that their husbands would lose love and respect for them when they cannot reciprocate the feeling mutually.

It is True that A Man Can Begin To Go to Church That He hasn't stepped his feet into for over 20 years because of A Woman.

That's Sacrifice.

However - That Doesn't Mean He was Pretending All Along.

As Soon As A Man Starts Feeling Dejected By Feeling Lack of Respect From His Woman,

Or He Begins To See That His Woman's Church Mentality is Eating Up The Better Part of Her,

Most Wise Men Would Want To Quit Going To Such Churches.

It is obvious that this lady isn't matured yet for escalating up issues of her marriage on the social space.

If she was matured and not seeking ugly attention, she would have just divorced in silence.

It's A Sad Reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Anytask01: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
And if anything happens to Israel DMW, who will they hold responsible? You abi?

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by EquitableTech: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
georgeakins:

35 year old woman?
That one would have slept with many men?

Sadly, you are right...the body count would have been over 10 for the decent ones...but they are still better if your concern is stability in yyour marriage. You will have to accept the fact of their bodyy count.
I repeat, girls under 30 are highly unpredictable and lacks focus and are absolutely not loyal ina relationship.

If you take accounts of the %of divorces and seperated homes, you'll find out that most of these women are between 28-37yrs old....from 38yrs upward, the numbers of women divorcing drastically reduced because they are now relaxed and knows better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Timaya: 2face Advised Me To Plan My Life Properly, When I Was Spending Too Much / Osita Iheme Is Not A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.