Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila (40022 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Omalicious1: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Sheila, the wife of singer, Davido’s Logistics Manager, Israel Afeare, popularly known as Israel DMW, says her husband should be held responsible if anything happens to her or any of her family members.

The former beauty queen on Friday raised the alarm that her life and that of her family members were in danger.

She alleged that Israel invaded her mother’s shop with hoodlums to harass her mum.

She made the allegations while reacting to Israel DMW’s claims that she and her family, especially her mum defrauded him and that she left their marriage as soon as she became famous.

Sheila said contrary to Israel’s claim that she and her family are “gold diggers,” she is from a well-to-do family, stressing that her dad and former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole are “first cousins.”

She wrote via her Instagram story,

DAILY POST recalls that Israel and Sheila tied the knot on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at a traditional ceremony that was held in Benin City.

However, the couple got separated barely eight months after their lavish wedding over allegations of domestic violence and infidelity from both parties.

DAILY POST

Marriage isn't for boys

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by XAUBulls: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Sheila, the wife of singer, Davido’s Logistics Manager, Israel Afeare, popularly known as Israel DMW, says her husband should be held responsible if anything happens to her or any of her family members.

The former beauty queen on Friday raised the alarm that her life and that of her family members were in danger.

She alleged that Israel invaded her mother’s shop with hoodlums to harass her mum.

She made the allegations while reacting to Israel DMW’s claims that she and her family, especially her mum defrauded him and that she left their marriage as soon as she became famous.

Sheila said contrary to Israel’s claim that she and her family are “gold diggers,” she is from a well-to-do family, stressing that her dad and former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole are “first cousins.”

DAILY POST recalls that Israel and Sheila tied the knot on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at a traditional ceremony that was held in Benin City.

However, the couple got separated barely eight months after their lavish wedding over allegations of domestic violence and infidelity from both parties.

DAILY POST
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by djon78(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
GeeM:
To marry nowadays have become a big risk

Very big riskmHonestly I feel that those wey never marry are better off

This marriage things nowadays no be am because most human beings nowadays are not like people of the past

So people should be very very careful when it comes to marriage now

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by obaidan: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
From the dirty job he got her all he did n she never complained.
Davido na worldwide reknwoned star just following him around paid his bills.
Imagine any fool complain that g- unit is useless roaming with 50 cent.
To all their family ain't they a success today, how different is what they did to make it from what is real is doing.
because your like want Isreal to be a man he should start working at the bank to earn 90K will that pay the bills of the foolish girl they bought phone m other stuffs for ?
I don't blame the girl though, I blame men that date a girl n allowed them outshine them when they can guarantee their loyalty.
See this life na scope,,,,,we can slave for our income with some measure of dignity. You cant be lying on d floor up and down shoutting my God, Oluwa mi, saying all over the place that death wey wan kill ur oga should come and kill u first.....see ehn i love loyalty, i respect it, i value it. And the truth is that you can be absolutely loyal and ur oga will know without u embarrassing yourself and the people that should look up to you.... Well everything has a price, in his case, i am happy for him and i hope thats the strategy he should latch on to, the man he worships is a cheerful giver, a man that likes to show appreciation for loyalty, hopefully the situation can be a gain for him and if e must marry again, he should have that discussion and agreement with his new partner, this is what i do for a living, if u are not okay with the consequences, leave me now.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by obaidan: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
id4sho:

Trenches babe think. Every body get boss , one way or the other. Na GOD, b author and finisher
But its not really about having a boss....its about displaying some form of maturity knowning u have a wife and hopefully u will have children that will need to look up to u as a model. I dont care how much u bring to d table, if i be woman, u cant be shoutting oluwa mi, my Lord up and down, saying death that will kill david should come and kill u first. u cant be saying these things and expect ur wife and kids to be totally happy about it. The sad part is that i am sure some of these things he does is even embarrassing for davido sef. and if doing that is d only way out, definitely not with a 21 yrs old girl, a beauty pagent participant for that matter. too much exposure, too much access to quality young men, too much access to young unmarried men Davido will love to meet to discuss business. She just 21, im sure shes not even certain what she wants in a man yet, whether na money, whether na intelligence, whether na tall dark n handsome.....

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by lendahand(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
ecolime:
She thought Israel get money, she no know say all na packaging.

Sorry for the man wey wife 21 years gal. You don't expect maturity from them at that age.

27 to 35 years is okay.
forget this age bla bla bla joor. Some 21 yrs act 40 and some 40 yrs act 17, telling you facts...

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by olumaxi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
I am not surprised. No year without drama in that shekpe camp. But I wish them a reconciliation or a peaceful separation.

The wives of Eedris Abdulkareem, African China, Daddy Shocky, M. I Abaga and Erigga are the only Nigerian ladies I believe didn't marry a Nigerian hip-hop musician for fame but for love. There may be a few others but I can't remember them now. The wife of Eedris even donated her kidney to him. 💕

If to say Israel na singer, I for say this saga na stunt to blow him next album.
even one of d wives of OJB jezerel also donated her kidney to her husband

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by immortalcrown(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
olumaxi:
even one of d wives of OJB jezerel also donated her kidney to her husband
True. I said I couldn't remember all.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
MeinKampf:

It's a Nigerian backward thinking of talking down on people's jobs. Calling you a slave for being a PA or calling you poor or broke for living in rented accommodation. I blame their religious leaders who makes these petty things prayer points

You are right....
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Badadvisor: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Omo Erigga wife na OG! Been with him before Wild Wild West went viral in Warri. She dey for am when him be dey work for Robison plaza.

At the end of the day. Marry that lady whom was there when you had nothing to offer her. Because once the money start coming, you would be loved by all but valued by few.

Even if she was there when you were born once she cheat just dump her.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by toprealman: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
Anything is possible in that shekpe camp. There was a time Chioma and Davido parted ways and she started hanging out with another man.
Nah, social media made up that story.
Let’s even work with that assumption. Did you see them fight dirty? Any revelation Abi na public bashing?
Even David knew when to give up mourning. There are things that are in past, let them pass!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by godofuck231: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2023
You marry guy from irresponsible crew what do you expect , next time do your checks

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2023
irresponsible SHIELA....fake beech ..... Nigerian gals of today 80 percent of them are useless and loveless...stay away from them

imagine see what she has put a loyal and hard working man like JUJU into.....

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Nahunger(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2023
ecolime:
She thought Israel get money, she no know say all na packaging.

Sorry for the man wey wife 21 years gal. You don't expect maturity from them at that age.

27 to 35 years is okay.

27 to 35 years I pity you
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by SisterAnn(f): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Atarakpa:
Business don crash. You leave your matrimonial home and telling us to hold him responsible. What of the person you are staying with, we should leave him or her. For my single guys out there do proper investigation before marriage. If the girl mama no dey with her husband no put head at all. Or her mama don marry more than one man. My guy run 4 40. But you can be putting and removing the pipe.
Putting and removing the pipe and be getting her pregnant? You don't even know what you want mahn.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2023
ItisWell22:

Read it twice!
Very dumb, to say the least.

God heal their marriage…

Mentioned u wrongly yesterday....mabinu

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=Alaigbo post=

Imagine any fool complain that g- unit is useless roaming with 50 cent.

G- Unit crews are far more better and ahead of this Israel, the G- Unit all got their albums ranging from Lloyd banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck at least they contribute through their voice unlike Israel that even Intro his voice is not heard.
So where won't his woman think the other way round of ass licking and a psychopath
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by dandig(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

She said it right! The idiot said he will die the same day with Davido. Is that not worse than slavery?
I be small boy Sha, but I've met with this Israel twice in my Uni days in EKPOMA. He was the guy u have to pass through to you know clear road.. I was in 200L then, so I was directed to him, his apartment was small (selfcon) at Ihumudumu... he was a kind man, told me lots about arranging meetings between Artistes, he said big things but then wetin dey my head na how to evade the constants 'c’ our department gives even us wen dey read till day break. He spoke fast, maybe because I was from the down south, Benin pidgin was a new thing.
I saw him as someone who could control situations so I'm surprised a woman had pushed him to his limits. From what I saw, he could commit himself to a course...be it following Davido for a living or otherwise..I mean na where daily bread dey assured man go devote energy to.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Badmashii(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2023
EquitableTech:

Marrying or even dating a 21yrs old girl is a recipie for disaster. How do you expect her to be focus?
Especially, if she's exposed to social media.

If you wish to get married as a man, start your age threshold from 35yrs old lady.at that age, she's more resonable and focus.
She would still give you issues but manageable ones.

Any woman below 30 are not generally stable, The reason is, they are under a lot of pressure from men who still want their body but they took this for genuine attention from men and the result is they will take off at the slightest misunderstanding with their man.

If you want to have peace of mind as a man, stop going for women under 30. They are 99% not fit for marriage. No life experience to guide them. They only have the social media as their mentor. They absolutely don't have any sense of loyalty. They have loads of suitorsand they take to flight at the slightest oportunity.

You be mumu. You dey tell men to go for evening newspaper.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Atarakpa: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2023
SisterAnn:
Putting and removing the pipe and be getting her pregnant? You don't even know what you want mahn.
haba I didn't put pregnancy. You inserted pregnancy inside the budget and now the budget is padded. My dear every lady should know when and when not not pregnant.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by MSN1(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
See what this generation has degraded to, marriages cannot even last years sef.

Now i see d reason y my 123yr old Grandfather was always wishing to die, Late Nigga saw dat; THIS GENERATION HAS LOST SANITY.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
dandig:

I be small boy Sha, but I've met with this Israel twice in my Uni days in EKPOMA. He was the guy u have to pass through to you know clear road.. I was in 200L then, so I was directed to him, his apartment was small (selfcon) at Ihumudumu... he was a kind man, told me lots about arranging meetings between Artistes, he said big things but then wetin dey my head na how to evade the constants 'c’ our department gives even us wen dey read till day break. He spoke fast, maybe because I was from the down south, Benin pidgin was a new thing.
I saw him as someone who could control situations so I'm surprised a woman had pushed him to his limits. From what I saw, he could commit himself to a course...be it following Davido for a living or otherwise..I mean na where daily bread dey assured man go devote energy to.
Davido dismissed everyone around him when the son died.
What happens if Isreal and Davido parts today? That's the lady's point, get a side income!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

When did I say they put all their family on him??
How is what I tell my guys same with this issue??

Whats ur point exactly??.what do u mean by before davido?? Everyone has before and after they started doing well or fairly well.... Someone was nothing before and got a job with Exxon Mobil...and u are trying to compare to to who he was before getting a job that pays

....u are sounding like davido is just giving him money to chop like a boy..... Davido is a brand, has a record label.....davido's music and brand is worth more than many company in this country....and DMW, this guy we are talking about works for that brand and the owner.....so why are u making trash the guy for earning a living....is he stealing...?? He has a job
Which work is he doing that he is perpetrating about? Was he created with Davido? Did you not read him broke shaming the lady about the amount in her account when he met her?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
MeinKampf:

He is actually working that's why he could use Davido to "package". Learn to respect people's jobs especially if it's paying their bills. Cleaning and security jobs you all talk down in Nigeria are the prayer points of some people abroad. There's dignity in labour
Why is he shaming the lady about the amount in her account when he met her? That's my point! How much does he worth before Davido?
Which work is he doing with Davido sef?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Which work is he doing that he is perpetrating about? Was he created with Davido? Did you not read him broke shaming the lady about the amount in her account when he met her?

He's davido's logistics person...now u have jump to what he does....how someone work for davido..yet seeing him with davido is a problem...
By the way.... what's ur point??.....cos u are just all over the place with ur comment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Elidrisy20: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Why you come fine pass oshiomole?
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Fxbu: 4:26am On Nov 27, 2023
obaidan:

But its not really about having a boss....its about displaying some form of maturity knowning u have a wife and hopefully u will have children that will need to look up to u as a model. I dont care how much u bring to d table, if i be woman, u cant be shoutting oluwa mi, my Lord up and down, saying death that will kill david should come and kill u first. u cant be saying these things and expect ur wife and kids to be totally happy about it. The sad part is that i am sure some of these things he does is even embarrassing for davido sef. and if doing that is d only way out, definitely not with a 21 yrs old girl, a beauty pagent participant for that matter. too much exposure, too much access to quality young men, too much access to young unmarried men Davido will love to meet to discuss business. She just 21, im sure shes not even certain what she wants in a man yet, whether na money, whether na intelligence, whether na tall dark n handsome.....
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by SisterAnn(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Atarakpa:
haba I didn't put pregnancy. You inserted pregnancy inside the budget and now the budget is padded. My dear every lady should know when and when not not pregnant.
The wages of sin is death and the wages of putting pipe is pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Atarakpa: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
The wages of sin is death and the wages of putting pipe is pregnancy.
you win
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Cromagnon: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
And this people were once in love.
correction

Pretended to be in love

Chai!
I think the wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. But wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Abi I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?
Your wives ll divorce you soon!
FreeStuffsNg, Racoon, WritersNg, WriterNig, WriterNg, Temperlandry etc. Take note!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] / Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.