Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Most Backward State In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Backward State In Nigeria? (18285 Views)

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Anambra Fingered As Having The Most Backward And Primitive Community In The SE / What State Is The Most Backward State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2011
madam BACKWARD 2011 is here

nobody but IIeke, if you put IdI na you sabi

you can tell she indeed have a[b] goat for her errands[/b]
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2011
It is so obvious that Ileke-IdI has caused some personal injuries to some ppl here. Oma se! A woman against so many (or some peeps with multiple IDs, could care less). cheesy See as dey cry for internet, is that just not embarrassing.

[size=18pt]Many of you men belong in the kitchen to be honest. [/size]Dont let me catch you!

Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2011
B.S = Subject Matter = BACKWARD STATE
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by auwal87(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2011
The whole Nigerian states are backward.

Underdeveloped - 31
Developing - 6
Developed - 0

The developing states are, Lagos, Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Kano, Kwara, and Rivers
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

B.S = Subject Matter = BACKWARD STATE

How about Brilliant State?
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2011
It is so obvious that Ileke-IdI has caused some personal injuries to some ppl here. Oma se! A woman against so many (or some peeps with multiple IDs, could care less).

Many of you men belong in the kitchen to be honest. Dont let me catch you!

I TALK AM

Now see reasoning!!! omo u go fear na

na so people from other states dey reason

by their post you shall identify EKITI
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2011

omo go siddon for gutter

brilliant state ko, backward state ni
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

omo go siddon for gutter

brilliant state ko, backward state ni

Let me guess, you are from D.A.S

Dum.b Arse State.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 31, 2011
Aigbofa:

Let me guess, you are from D.A.S

Dum.b Arse State.

Leave that one.

I dealt with him on another thread, that is why. Ko ti bere. grin
Most of these ppl screaming Ekiti has crossed by e-path once their life time.

dumbazz pesin. Utter fail.

Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Leave that one.

I dealt with him on another thread, that is why. Ko ti bere. grin
Most of these ppl screaming Ekiti has crossed by e-path once their life time.

dumbazz pesin. Utter fail.

I see. This is a kind of vendetta. Oh well, he is still a dum.b arse though.

Funny picture, I guess that is Ola Bamitu.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2011

Underdeveloped - 31
Developing - 6
Developed - 0

bros may your days be long.

now by this post you will be convince of NO Ekitinorrhea in his life

may you be free from ekiti state and its symptoms such as[b] Backwardness[/b],

May you never produce professors for your neigbours

may you be free from Ekitinorrhea and Ekitiasis

May your car never breakdown in any road leading to ekiti state

oya say AMEN
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2011
I see. This is a kind of vendetta. Oh well, he is still a dum.b arse though.

Omo enter bush joor una no follow
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2011
Aigbofa:

Whoa! Something interesting enough to bring you out of hibernation. I hope you are not trying to join these comedians in bad mouthing my state.

The truth is Ekiti and Ebonyi state are the states that seem to be forgotten by development in the South.

I would include Bayelsa, but Goodluck seems to be investing in his state now.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 31, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

Underdeveloped - 31
Developing - 6
Developed - 0

oya say AMEN

May he never have a child as dum.b as you are. Oya say amen.
You don't even know how to use the quote feature!! Which forest did you recently emerged from?
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by auwal87(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2011
Aigbofa:

You don't even know how to use quote feature!! Which forest did you recently emerged from?

grin is he dumb?
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Areosapien(f): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2011
You know, after having a rethink, I think I'm gonna change my earlier stance.
I remember I previously named Zamfara, Yobe, Kebbi, Ekiti, Ebonyi and Bayelsa as the backward states; but after properly thinking this over, I think I'll give the award solely to Ekiti.
My reason for this decision is that, while the other states may lack in infrastructure and health services, Ekiti turns the dial up some more by also having the most backward-minded, socially-impotent, and developmentally-unproductive humans in the country, who, despite their respective internet connections (as well as the fact that they attend American schools), continue to proudly wallow in ignorance and total uselessness. cool

Follow this link and you shall see my point. Read the comments carefully: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646183.0.html
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2011

All these BB Girls

hey!!! no be Blackberry Babe ohhh. [/b]tufiakwa who dash monkey

i mean [b]Backward Babes

IIeke IdI and Aigbofa
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2011
auwal87:

grin is he dumb?

I swear to God, he is completely stupi.d
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by auwal87(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

oya say AMEN

Amen
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2011
Areosapien:

I remember I previously named Zamfara, Yobe, Kebbi, Ekiti, Ebonyi and Bayelsa as the backward states; but after properly thinking this over, I think I'll give the award solely to Ekiti.
My reason for this decision is that, while the other states may lack in infrastructure and health services, Ekiti turns the dial up some more by also having the most backward-minded, socially-impotent, and developmentally-unproductive humans in the country, who, despite their respective internet connections (as well as the fact that they attend American schools), continue to proudly wallow in ignorance and total uselessness. cool

Follow this link and you shall see my point. Read the comments carefully: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646183.0.html

It's ok to seek attention on the internet, especially if you are getting none in real life. If you want to be honest with yourself, you are the one exhibiting ignorance right now.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:49am On Oct 31, 2011
My reason for this decision is that, while the other states may lack in infrastructure and health services, Ekiti turns the dial up some more by also having the most backward-minded, socially-impotent, and developmentally-unproductive humans in the country, who, despite their respective internet connections (as well as the fact that they attend American schools), continue to proudly wallow in ignorance and total uselessness.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin

BROS you wicked ohhhhh chei see yarn

ekiti don suffer

oya BB girls (BACKWARD BABES) una don here am (IIeke IdI and Aigbofa)

no me talk am ohhhhhhhh

laff wan make me become president

Chei ekiti
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2011
auwal87:

Amen

He said "May you never produce professors for your neighbours and you said Amen!!!!
Who do you intend to produce them for, when you already have more than enough.? Warped thinking.   
Aren't you from Zamfara? Why do you need professors anyway?
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2011
He said "May you never produce professors for your neighbours and you said Amen!!!!
Who do you intend to produce them for, when you have already more than enough.? Warped thinking.

fashi dat thing, dat na correct guy, no corrupt dat guy with your backwardness
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 31, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

fashi dat thing, dat na correct guy, no corrupt dat guy with your backwardness

A citizen of Dumb Arse State!!!

I still wonder who is letting you use his computer!!

He doesn't know how to use the quote button!! Oponu ri computer he.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Areosapien(f): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2011
Aigbofa:

It's ok to seek attention on the internet, especially if you are getting none in real life. If you want to be honest with yourself, you are the one exhibiting ignorance right now.

Oh?
Pikin, you must really think we're mates intellectually to even be saying I'm looking for attention. grin
And even if I were to be an attention-seeker, you think I'll be seeking the attention from a glorified Ado-Ekiti Bus Stop akara-hawker on the internet? I dey lafff ooo! grin

Anyway, to get your brain up to speed, read this link and you shall find your 'homegirl' showcasing her skull-shattering ignorance grin
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646183.0.html

Now, if you couple that with the fact that this same person studies in the US but is an unrepentant tribalist? grin
Then you shall realize the true meaning of the saying, "You can take the pig out of the bush, but you can never take the bush out of the pig" cool
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by auwal87(m): 1:03am On Oct 31, 2011
Aigbofa:

Who do you intend to produce them for, when you already have more than enough.? Warped thinking.   

Amen for the good prayers
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 31, 2011
Aigbofa:

A citizen of Dumb Arse State!!!

I still wonder who is letting you use his computer!!

He doesn't know how to use the quote button!! Oponu ri computer he.
Areosapien:

Oh?
Pikin, you must really think we're mates intellectually to even be saying I'm looking for attention. grin
And even if I were to be an attention-seeker, you think I'll be seeking the attention from a glorified Ado-Ekiti Bus Stop akara-hawker on the internet? I dey lafff ooo! grin

Anyway, to get your brain up to speed, read this link and you shall find your 'homegirl' showcasing her skull-shattering ignorance grin

Now, if you couple that with the fact that this same person studies in the US but is an unrepentant tribalist? grin
Then you shall realize the true meaning of the saying, "You can take the pig out of the bush, but you can never take the bush out of the pig" cool

I told you to leave these peeps lol.

I have dented their emotional stasis on this internet. Who knows that someone could hurt so much on the internet. Damn!!

Areosapien:

I remember I previously named Zamfara, Yobe, Kebbi, Ekiti, Ebonyi and Bayelsa as the backward states; [size=18pt]but after properly thinking this over[/size], I think I'll give the award solely to Ekiti.

Proper thinking indeed.

You and Ola (Okija juju) should get a lotion/soap/lubricant and start consoling each other plz. This is outright embarrassing.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2011
Areosapien:

Oh?

No, nooo, no. I'm not competing with you for anything, I merely pointed out your folly. By the way, I am a certified Babalawo, as you can tell from my moniker. Im my spare time, I cast spells on despicable folks like you.
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2011
Oh?
Pikin, you must really think we're mates intellectually to even be saying I'm looking for attention.
And even if I were to be an attention-seeker, you think I'll be seeking the attention from a glorified Ado-Ekiti Bus Stop akara-hawker on the internet? I dey lafff ooo!

bros don help elevate your standard small from BB girl to glorifies Ado-Ekiti bus Stop akara-hawker wey get levels for internet

Oya tell am Thank You Sir

BB Backward Babe or Bush Baby
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by OlaBamitu: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2011
Oh?
Pikin, you must really think we're mates intellectually to even be saying I'm looking for attention.
And even if I were to be an attention-seeker, you think I'll be seeking the attention from a glorified Ado-Ekiti Bus Stop akara-hawker on the internet? I dey lafff ooo!

Anyway, to get your brain up to speed, read this link and you shall find your 'homegirl' showcasing her skull-shattering ignorance

Now, if you couple that with the fact that this same person studies in the US but is an unrepentant tribalist?
Then you shall realize the true meaning of the saying, "You can take the pig out of the bush, but you can never take the bush out of the pig"

this Pig is permanent in her. that's why she is the chief BB
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Areosapien(f): 1:16am On Oct 31, 2011
Proper thinking indeed.
You and Ola (Okija juju)
should get a lotion/soap/
lubricant and start consoling
each other plz. This is outright
embarrassing.

Yes, you're right - It's outright embarrassing that a whole governor of Ekiti State rolls in a convoy made entirely of Keke-Napeps. Take heart, dear. I'm sure the Almighty has a reason for all these things.
But here's a toast to the governor, say one day, im go hammer.
cool
Re: The Most Backward State In Nigeria? by Areosapien(f): 1:18am On Oct 31, 2011
this Pig is permanent in her.
that's why she is the chief BB

LMAO! Guy, you're a case o! By the way, na you be Okija_Juju? Wetin do your ID na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP / ‘Obaseki Lied’ — Zainab Ahmed Denies Printing N60bn To Support March Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.