Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures (4205 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Tinubu's Iragbiji Now Under Control Of Pdp / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

I'm telling you. grin

All these election losers will just be opening one million threads everyday dey behave like clowns while real politicians do their thing. grin
So we all contested for election? Mumu people everywhere. Don't go and make money
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Odogwuzack: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2023
igwebuike01:

So we all contested for election? Mumu people everywhere. Don't go and make money

Your Messiah has infected you with losing destiny so you remain a loser forever. Most of you have even abandoned your personal life project just to troll the Yorubas for the next 8 years because your fraudulent Messiah lost an election so why will you not turn out a failure in life? cool

How much have you made? I know you will start telling me how you are already a billionaire and have 500 persons working under you like your brother below. cheesy

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2023
WorldRichest:

Go and concentrate on your life, so that you won't beg for food like those before you

Sorry, I'm already richer than anyone in your poverty stricken family.
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
JOemmy:

Now I understand why tinibu have to go to the extreme to become what he is today the poverty and hopelessness was really very excruciating.

When you see Yorubas hiding behind Lagos, a national heritage to challenge Igbos, I just laugh. These people are still light years behind Igbos in everything. They don't know how to build decent settlements. It could also be due to extreme poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Why can't yorubas in lagos go back to their villages to develop or even renovate the rusted roofs?

A very good question but unfortunately, they will never be able to answer you. All of them have run to Lagos that was developed by other Nigerians, leaving their own states to rot away.

If I haven't exposed them in this thread with undeniable facts, they would have still be lying up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by tafabaloo(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Sadwaste:
Even though it feels somehow comparing these two men, considering the difference between them is like heaven and hell. I am forced to do because Tinubu's supporters were asking why Obi didn't develop Agulu. They stated that Agulu is a primitive place yet Obi wants to rule Nigeria. Same people forgot that Agulu is actually light years ahead of Iragbiji in terms of development.

Such ignorance and tomfoolery should never be allowed to slide. So, I will take you guys on a tour of both Agulu, Peter Obi's hometown and also Iragbiji, Tinubu's home town.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

First picture is "central business district" of iragbiji.
Second picture is a five star hotel in Agulu.

O.P, tell us the story of how Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state of you are really sure he came from there. I expect to also see the pictures of Tinubu's family house in the town, at least your sources should be able to show you and provide some of those details.

Have you ever taken time to check pictures of other Tinubus like Wale Tinubu and see the resemblance...Oh...he is equally from Iragbiji....lols.

Stop spreading falsehoods based on hearsay and let's face the truth.

Obi like some other governors both in the north and other parts of the south, including the south west, did not do well as a governor in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Your Messiah has infected you with losing destiny so you remain a loser forever. Most of you have even abandoned your personal life project just to troll the Yorubas for the next 8 years because your fraudulent Messiah lost an election so why will you not turn out a failure in life? cool

How much have you made? I know you will start telling me how you are already a billionaire and have 500 persons working under you like your brother below. cheesy
Shut up. See losers here in their dungeon

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2023
tafabaloo:

O.P, tell the story of how Tinubu is from Iragbiji. I expect to also see the pictures of Tinubu's family house in the town, at least your sources should be able to show you and provide some of those details.

Lol, so after exposing how primitively backward Iragbiji is, you now want to deny Tinubu is no longer from there?

If Tinubu is not from iragbiji, can you kindly tell us where he is from?

Unfortunately for you, most other rural areas in South West are more or less like iragbiji grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Chygoz01: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Sadwaste:
These are the elite sections of iragbiji in all its rustic splendor.
irabiji defecation system grin grin sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2023
igwebuike01:

Shut up. See losers here in their dungeon

Have you noticed that the best building in Yoruba towns or villages is always a mosque or a church? And they always capture it for a facelift grin grin

Look at the picture of oshogbo below and you still observe the same thing grin grin.

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Chygoz01:
irabiji defecation system grin grin sad

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Someone is calling southwest, waste

But the Igbo mod employed by Seun to save his family from poverty won’t see anything wrong with it.

But the same mod has been deleting any thread that seems to be anti southeast but leaving the bitter envious dirty flat headed people to roam about like pigs littering everywhere on nairaland

We know your pains, frustration and inferiority complex has destroyed you guys

Let the mods suspend benin Republic from.UN for harbouring refugees..

Shatap joor
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by BeninRefugees: 3:28pm On Apr 11
grin grin grin

all of them are lagosians grin
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by SeeWahala: 4:11pm On Apr 11
Chai! cry

This thread is the reason agbad0 and yoruba people became silent 🤫

True true, Peter obi and his Agulu pass all of their villages combined

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Nation Of Idiots? / Umeh Urges Jonathan To Save Igbo Traders From Customs’ Harassment / FG Releases N300bn For Capital Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.