Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures (4209 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Tinubu's Iragbiji Now Under Control Of Pdp / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
garykoeman:

Guy no let HBP kill u ontop another person matter.

Person wey no know if u exist u dey waste money wey u suppose take chop dey buy data to dey open useless thread everyday.

I buy 30gb data minimum monthly but that's like 0.000000000001 of my expenses. For you to see data and feeding as such a big deal shows you're deep inside multi-dimensional poverty grin grin

Meanwhile, it gives me immense joy seeing batidiots crying blood. Sometimes, I will have important things waiting for my attention but I will keep them aside to flog batidiots cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
happney65:
This OP is a mad fellow .. grin grin grin. I cannot stop laughing.

Which type of useless comparison is this?

Ori e o pe kan kan.. grin grin

P.S. I am not a Fan or supporter of Tinubu but this and the captions is funny as fvcxk.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by chukadiho1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Udo
I was just coming from X(formerly twitter) so my temper was boiling then

Sorry
ok bro
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Iceberg3: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Totit conehead:
ayam so ashamed of my own Iragbiji.. chai! Chai!! CHAI!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
This thread is very funny grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Smartjeezy01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
I need to report this forum to my boss. This is getting too much and something has to be done. Why Nigeria youths will come here and started typing rubbish? War can start from here because seun osewa is not a good Nigerian. You are happy with all what is happening here all in the name of generating traffic to your site. I promise you, I will do the needful tonight because my boss is around.
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Smartjeezy01(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
All the youths in this forum are senseless. I never experienced this kind of stupidity in my life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Omoawoke2(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kafirbigot:
A Pig is Crying...Seriously Crying..

Please bring Buckets.. cheesy

I’ve come to realize you people’s pain, it’s all about envy against your southern brothers. You can’t just fathom why they are ahead of you in all ramifications, hence, the bitterness

Remove southwest from igbos and they are finished.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Cryofigbos: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dis is Anambra u ppl should stop showing us hotels

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Cryofigbos:
Dis is Anambra u ppl should stop showing us hotels
What is bad in this picture?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by YorubaDemonswag: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

See this cry cry baby. Who called South west, sadwaste? Where is your evidence? Yet look at the hypocrite referring to others as flat head and pigs. Anyways, Nigerians can easily tell who the actual pigs are cheesy cheesy

What exactly is wrong with reporting about Agulu and Iragbiji?

Go deal with your inferiority complex, boy!

Nah kanu call you pig nahgrin and your head no round so flat.ron is adopted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by CrossRhodes: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Flat.ron and delusion nah 5&6
Eweeduuu
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by CrossRhodes: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Someone is calling southwest, waste

But the Igbo mod employed by Seun to save his family from poverty won’t see anything wrong with it.

But the same mod has been deleting any thread that seems to be anti southeast but leaving the bitter envious dirty flat headed people to roam about like pigs littering everywhere on nairaland

We know your pains, frustration and inferiority complex has destroyed you guys
Your tears are sweet like caprisonne.
Cuck sucker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by gammarays(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
No wonder Osun people dislike BAT 🦇

Charity begins at home they say

No wonder they rush to claim Lagos which was former capital

They said Peter Obi didn't do anything in Agulu yet they're lamenting 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kafirbigot:
A Pig is Crying...Seriously Crying..

Please bring Buckets.. cheesy

it is funny when yoruba people, call igbos pigs but you know your people are known to be very dirty. You say we have inferiority complex, but your inferiority complex is the cause of your historical hatred.
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

I buy 30gb data minimum monthly but that's like 0.000000000001 of my expenses. For you to see data and feeding as such a big deal shows you're deep inside multi-dimensional poverty grin grin

Meanwhile, it gives me immense joy seeing batidiots crying blood. Sometimes, I will have important things waiting for my attention but I will keep them aside to flog batidiots cheesy cheesy
person wey go wake up talk say make bat dey control am, not even young bat oo, one old bat like that. That person wise?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Nice2023(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kafirbigot:
This thread suppose catch fire... cheesy

I am going to add gas to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by MrColdsweat: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Why can't yorubas in lagos go back to their villages to develop or even renovate the rusted roofs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by nonhuman(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
chukadiho1:
My anambra ppl have started again with there usual chest beating...if PBAT should allocate heavy federal government resources to the development of his native town, You guys will start crying. No need for this unnecessary chest beating and competition. Peace!
was it fed government that built anambra, them no they Shame. See people comparing themselves with igbos

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by KwuoteYourFada: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
This thread is brutal grin

This is why they hate we ndị Anambra grin

Small small bro cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I’ve come to realize you people’s pain, it’s all about envy against your southern brothers. You can’t just fathom why they are ahead of you in all ramifications, hence, the bitterness

Consolation for a low achiever. Oya bomb SW to ashes na. ABI the SW helping Igbos is not there for yorubas too? Backwards unambitious mofos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
gammarays:
No wonder Osun people dislike BAT 🦇

Charity begins at home they say

No wonder they rush to claim Lagos which was former capital

They said Peter Obi didn't do anything in Agulu yet they're lamenting 😂😂😂😂
See the rotten towns that fill Osun state

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Againstallodds: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Op off mic abeg. This one too much

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Kafirbigot: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
All these senseless people sef.

Same IGBOs want BIAFRA and same you is against it....

now who needs eachother more??

save the tears ogbeni...

IGBOs are too much..and you can stop chestbeating foolishly..

Apart from Lagos "built" by everybody...BOAST with another worthless State in the sadwaste... cheesy

Omoawoke2:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by JOemmy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:
First picture, a house for sale in iragbiji "GRA".

Second and third pictures, the best primary and secondary schools in iragbiji.

It's either Tinubu was banished from Iragbiji or he totally rejected his village, gosh the decay is too much cheesy

Now I understand why tinibu have to go to the extreme to become what he is today the poverty and hopelessness was really very excruciating.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Luckysbab: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
And there you have it kids, how Obi won the elections.

Fantastic story.
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Chygoz01: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
People defecating in irabiji osun state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by WorldRichest: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:
grin

Are you still campaigning

Next election is in 2027

Same strategy that made Biter Obi come 3rd after Atiku

If Government start demolition again they won't know it's you poorly trained children with cheap internet and inferiority complex

Next election is 2031. 2027 is concluded already. While idiots and nincompoops are still crying over 2023, Tinubu has snatched and run away with 2027. He has started strategy for Shettima/Wike 2031

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by WorldRichest: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:
Even though it feels somehow comparing these two men, considering the difference between them is like heaven and hell. I am forced to do because Tinubu's supporters were asking why Obi didn't develop Agulu. They stated that Agulu is a primitive place yet Obi wants to rule Nigeria. Same people forgot that Agulu is actually light years ahead of Iragbiji in terms of development.

Such ignorance and tomfoolery should never be allowed to slide. So, I will take you guys on a tour of both Agulu, Peter Obi's hometown and also Iragbiji, Tinubu's home town.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

First picture is "central business district" of iragbiji.
Second picture is a five star hotel in Agulu.

Go and concentrate on your life, so that you won't beg for food like those before you
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by yommen: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Shut up
Yoruba people started it,i think its time to set the records straight
And no amount of money pumped into that cesspit called Irabiji will make it okay

No matter the kind of pictures you put together to suit your self-,serving comparison, more of your people are actually still leaving places like agulu to come live in places like the iragbiji you are downgrading.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Odogwuzack: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2023
WorldRichest:

Next election is 2031. 2027 is concluded already. While idiots and nincompoops are still crying over 2023, Tinubu has snatched and run away with 2027. He has started strategy for Shettima/Wike 2031

I'm telling you. grin

All these election losers will just be opening one million threads everyday dey behave like clowns while real politicians do their thing. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2023
WorldRichest:

Will that change the dilapidated poverty stricken towns in Osun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? / PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. / I Will Leave Igboland If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.