Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating (4696 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Quality20(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2023
What type of question is that? Abeg no spoil our moral. Here in d far north where we reside, our male n female folks don't indulge in sex b4 marriage, except those who are slaves
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by dontrulee: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Fiscus105:

Are u think you re not going mad? Is it only lady that is supposed to keep themselves chaste?

Yes, i am mad and ladies are expected to keep themselves chaste.

You yourself, are you chaste?
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by holicupp(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Her name is iyawo and I didn't really enjoy it but it was memorable somehow
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by baddooski: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
doctore212:
In Uni, one Jehovah witness came to preach in our hostel.

She invited me for a mid week service, the next day she came and entered the room for me to prepare.

I just remove my cloth and boxers , my gbola come hang out.

As I wan begin dey wear another cloth, na so her Bible fall from her hand . We knack two rounds and yet we didn't go anywhere that day.

After then, na steady knacking.

I even stored her name as Angela Knackimura
mumu man lol
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by PedoBear: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
I forked an unknown girl at the cemetery

I took my shovels and digged , take her out and inserted my pepe and came
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by jattopeter(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2023
Like , are you serious ?
doctore212:
In Uni, one Jehovah witness came to preach in our hostel.

She invited me for a mid week service, the next day she came and entered the room for me to prepare.

I just remove my cloth and boxers , my gbola come hang out.

As I wan begin dey wear another cloth, na so her Bible fall from her hand . We knack two rounds and yet we didn't go anywhere that day.

After then, na steady knacking.

I even stored her name as Angela Knackimura

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.