Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating (4705 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by pachigo001(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hello nairalanders have you ever bang a woman you are not dating share your experience mine happen when I was still a student one cold night my neigbour called me to help her fix something from there we get carried away . Share yours grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Plenty...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Solofresh2: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by pachigo001(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:
Plenty...
share with us
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Puss360(f): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
What kind of thread is this?? Talking about "Your sexual conquest online"...
But if a woman says she has had sex with more than one guy she then becomes slut...
illicit:
Plenty...
This one say plenty... Meaning say plenty body count...

pachigo001:
Hello nairalanders have you ever bang a woman you are not dating share your experience mine happen when I was still a student one cold night my neigbour called me to help her fix something from there we get carried away . Share yours grin grin
This one own right from when he was still a student....
Tomorrow now you guys will begin to shame girls about body count meanwhile your own are innumerable....
Dey play...

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by illicit(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Puss360:
But if a woman says she has had sex with more than one guy she then becomes slut...

I can't remember my body count, actually

Slept with girls I can't remember their names 😳

Actually I am not proud of it but I savour the memory

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Puss360(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:

I can't remember my body count, actually

Slept with girls I can't remember their names 😳

Actually I am not proud of it but I savour the memory
Okay... Hypocrisy is means wanting value in others that you yourself don't have...
Hope u won't demand body count from Ur girl grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by illicit(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Hypocrisy is means wanting value in others that you yourself don't have...
Hope u won't demand body count from Ur girl grin grin...

I can't date someone who exchanges sex for money sha

Or a nympho

If u are just a regular person, I may not have any reason to question your body count

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Puss360(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:

I can't date someone who exchanges sex for money sha

Or a nympho

If u are just a regular person, I may not have any reason to question your body count

Okay that's good

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by doctore212(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
In Uni, one Jehovah witness came to preach in our hostel.

She invited me for a mid week service, the next day she came and entered the room for me to prepare.

I just remove my cloth and boxers , my gbola come hang out.

As I wan begin dey wear another cloth, na so her Bible fall from her hand . We knack two rounds and yet we didn't go anywhere that day.

After then, na steady knacking.

I even stored her name as Angela Knackimura

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by dNortherner(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Puss360:

Tomorrow now you guys will begin to shame girls about body count meanwhile your own are innumerable....
Dey play...
Forget about the gender equality pal, ain't no something like that in the Bible and the glorious Quran.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Puss360(f): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
dNortherner:
Forget about the gender equality pal, ain't no something like that in the Bible and the glorious Quran.
well not everyone goes to either church or mosque...
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by FahBuLous: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
I have never dated before, so all the girls I have used are not my girlfriends....
I just use them and move onto the next one...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
What sort of dirty question is this?
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by REGINALD001(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2023
doctore212:

She invited me for a mid week service, the next day she came and entered the room for me to prepare.

As I wan begin dey wear another cloth, na so

her Bible fall from her hand . We knack two

rounds and yet we didn't go anywhere that

day.

ENYI, AHU ÓDIKWA GI?

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by luizpippo(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Like many times.

Remind my later in the evening to drop stories

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by NoahHadNoArk: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
A generation heading to hell in a handbag
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Therock5555(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2023
I comot from relationship since 2019 but every year since then till now, my body Count is nothing less than 20+ per year.

And I don't do hoes and runs girls neither do I toast babes. I dunno how it happens but it happens.

This year my body count reduced massively partly due to the fact that I was forced back home but mainly due to the fact that I've stopped picking female calls since last two months back.

If no be my mama or siblings or work related calls, or maybe you use strange number call me, good luck reaching me as a female.

If person see my WhatsApp unread messages, fear go hold am.

Abeg I never born pikin yet, make my poor blokus BREATH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Natbrowny: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Isn't that whats been trending since 2010.

U F*ck another person partner, somebody somewhere is also f*cking ur partner.

E simple na..
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Gggjhhj: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Is it not suppose to be normal thing, e no tire you to date
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by chariisGRACE(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Up till now. 😐
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by kmaster007: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Way people dey plan to japa Ur here talk nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Fiscus105(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
dNortherner:

He should forget about gender equality, but u guys still wants virgin as a wife, u want to bang as many as possible and same time want the same set of girls to remain virgin.
what a "confusionist!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Twoclans(f): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Therock5555:
I comot from relationship since 2019 but every year since then till now, my body Count is nothing less than 20+ per year.

And I don't do hoes and runs girls neither do I toast babes. I dunno how it happens but it happens.

This year my body count reduced massively partly due to the fact that I was forced back home but mainly due to the fact that I've stopped picking female calls since last two months back.

If no be my mama or siblings or work related calls, or maybe you use strange number call me, good luck reaching me as a female.

If person see my WhatsApp unread messages, fear go hold am.

Abeg I never born pikin yet, make my poor blokus BREATH!!!

Original playboy is on recess grin grin

Tenth wonder of the world

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Therock5555(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2023
Twoclans:

Original playboy is on recess grin grin

Tenth wonder of the world

Stop it, stop it.

I'm now a church boy.

cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by DonroxyII: 1:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Natbrowny:
Isn't that whats been trending since 2010.

U F*ck another person partner, somebody somewhere is also f*cking ur partner.

E simple na..
Except Life is not 1 + 1 = 2 ....

It's not a Simple as You Dictate cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by dontrulee: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Puss360:

Dey play...

As expected of a girl who is not well developed mentally and in the faculty of reasoning.

Yes, men are allowed to have several body counts and ladies are not allowed. That has been the pattern since time immemorial and there's nothing you can do about that.

It's in a man's nature to conquer and explore, it's in a woman's nature to secure and cover - her dignity.

Any woman with multiple body counts belongs to the streets and she'll be treated like a rag except of course she finds a simp to marry and worship her while on the other hand, men with game vis-a-vis many body counts are the price and shining medals.

Now, let me ask you a question, would you rather like to end up marrying a naive or a novice in sexual affairs or you'll like a master? Be sincere, because you girls just like spewing trash and saying things that are illogical!
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by dontrulee: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2023
doctore212:

As I wan begin dey wear another cloth, na so her Bible fall from her hand . We knack two rounds and yet we didn't go anywhere that day.

Those guys can knack and will refuse blood transfusion.
Had one that unmarried JW that presented to my clinic with ruptured ectopic pregnancy bleeding PV. This girl refused blood transfusion and she eventually died.
Collecting blood is a sin but collecting knacks isn't a sin ba? They play
T
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by dontrulee: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2023
Fiscus105:

He should forget about gender equality, but u guys still wants virgin as a wife, u want to bang as many as possible and same time want the same set of girls to remain virgin.
what a "confusionist!

And you think you're making sense?
No matter how depraved the world becomes, there are ladies who will still keep themselves chaste till marriage although they're rare.

The onus doesn't lie on the men alone, infact it lies more on the female side. Ladies can't afford to eat their cakes and have it when it comes to matters of a relationship but a man has a lot of leverage
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by dontrulee: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2023
Normal thing for me in the past.
I change girls simultaneously every two weeks. Infact I'm already tired of girls matter.
If I should count, I should be close to a thousand if not more. I really explored in that area. I got so satieted and saturated that the thoughts or the actions of sex doesn't excite me anymore as before, it's even worse now that majority of ladies can only bring sex to the table. So sad!
Re: Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating by Fiscus105(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2023
dontrulee:

And you think you're making sense?
No matter how depraved the world becomes, there are ladies who will still keep themselves chaste till marriage although they're rare.

The onus doesn't lie on the men alone, infact it lies more on the female side. Ladies can't afford to eat their cakes and have it when it comes to matters of a relationship but a man has a lot of leverage

Are u think you re not going mad? Is it only lady that is supposed to keep themselves chaste?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave / Three Gay Men Weds In World’s Trio Same S Ex Marriage (SHOKING PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.