Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? (28567 Views)

Even Adam, First Man On Earth Married Second Wife, Why Yul's Own Different...? / Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Ulunne777(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
jeff1607:
He forgot to add that with all things being equal, he will die before his wife as that is the natural order of things

JUST imagine how you ppl think.When you are 20 yrz older than your wife,who's supposed to die first?
After close of work your wife rushes to tend to the home but your evening just begun because boys must hangout ,drinking alcohols like fish in water,chasing girls,clubbing and killing their organs in the name of enjoyment while wifey is sharing fruits at home.

keep killing yourselves while we live carefully and blame us.
OUR children are seeing everything.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
iammolise:
Help me ask am again brother...
We tend not to see a man's struggle as a big deal because society expects a man to be a man and sulk it all in and not show any sign of weakness, while a woman goes through child labor the man goes through 'mental labor', after child delivery the man carries on the mental war even to his grave, but this is never appreciated enough because he had to "be a man".

Why are you guys quick to be at the edge of your seats each time women are being praised?
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by elverdad: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Thats their cross ,they should carry it
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by hassana728: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
She has to deal with that, coupled with breastfeeding her baby and other demands. 😩I hope she's doing okay sha.She has to deal with that, coupled with breastfeeding her baby and other demands. 😩I hope she's doing okay sha....
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
You forgot to add the monthly period discomforts.
When I say make I check who drop this comment🤓

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by JustPowerApps(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

So your mum worships your dad instead?

Nobody is meant to worship another, stop your ass licking. I can confidently say your wife is the man in your home while you are nothing but a sissy. Women worshipper grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by maxiuc(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
1Sharon:

So why do animals also feel labour pains? Mo.ron
why the insult

Anyway there is no need cursing you that has already been cursed

Spit on ya big forehead angry angry angry
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by teefaht(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Paramount01:

Say is who? Is that what you are feed? White woman chooses c.s than natural birth.why? Because they can't bear the pain of bush! Bush!

So you think cs is just a walk in the park?

Do you know the pain you feel for recovery? Have you gone under the knife before?

If you haven't had any surgery in your life please remove the mentality.

I had cs a month ago and I'm just coming off the pain.

Should we talk about the waiting period before you can take a sip of water, sometimes 48hrs after cs or should we talk about the recovery pain?

Not to mention going for dressing or open wounds after the operation which I had and spent almost 3weeks in the hospital.

I hate when people compare the two birth, either cs or normal delivery both are painful but at the end of the day we should be grateful to come out alive and see our bundle of joy.

Please don't downgrade the pain of motherhood.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Nobody is meant to worship another, stop your ass licking. I can confidently say your wife is the man in your home while you are nothing but a sissy. Women worshipper grin

You guys become very edgy when a woman is given accolades. What you don't know is that your agitation proceeds from failed parenting, and dysfunctional home experiences.

No be man you be. Man wey be man no dey fear to tell woman say she don try.

Na low self esteem and trauma from bruised ego dey worry you. I pity the man that will give you his daughter.

Ozwo!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
teefaht:

So you think cs is just a walk in the park?

Do you know the pain you feel for recovery? Have you gone under the knife before?

If you haven't had any surgery in your life please remove the mentality.

I had cs a month ago and I'm just coming off the pain.

Should we talk about the waiting period before you can take a sip of water, sometimes 48hrs after cs or should we talk about the recovery pain?

Not to mention going for dressing or open wounds after the operation which I had and spent almost 3weeks in the hospital.

I hate when people compare the two birth, either cs or normal delivery both are painful but at the end of the day we should be grateful to come out alive and see our bundle of joy.

Please don't downgrade the pain of motherhood.

Speedy recovery ma'am.

God bless your efforts

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Fearyourcreator: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
finallybusy:
I dey fold arms look this one. In under four years, he’ll use an anonymous account to complain about his wife withdrawing sex from him.
We go dey here ... person wey mumu
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by 1Sharon(f): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2023
maxiuc:
why the insult

Anyway there is no need cursing you that has already been cursed

Spit on ya big forehead angry angry angry

Answer rather question. Mumu believer.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by lordnkem000(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Simp.. death penalty to all simps
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Raydos: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Lol, Men actually go through the most pain!!

Reason why on average Women live longer than Men!
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

We go dey here ... person wey mumu

You are stupid. May you never find a peaceful marriage.

Obnoxious Degenerated red piller
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2023
lordnkem000:
Simp.. death penalty to all simps

Including your father. Ozwo!

All this red pillers living a pitiable deplorable lifestyle, the best they can do is keep a prostitute as a babe.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Raydos:
Lol, Men actually go through the most pain!!

Reason why on average Women live longer than Men!

I wasn't comparing.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Fearyourcreator: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Matinox:

You are stupid. May you never find a peaceful marriage.

Obnoxious Degenerated red piller
Was still telling one yeye lady yesterday to adjust and stop all this take me as I am things.. it nonsense... people should have discipline, try work on yourself , of dey argue nobody is perfect up and down... adjust no one is talking perfection here ... she no wan gree admit say she needs work on herself... I don't even need marriage to have peace ... if your wahala wan too much dey go your papa house make I see road small... women and evil dey live same world ... even Isaac wife change their pikin destiny... eve cause Adam wahala bone of his bone, even Sarah wey slave give her husband first pikin she pursue being ungrateful as we read am... thing men gain from women make person just find maid dey cook abeg , na only sex remain... women be too much liability for men
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Was still telling one yeye lady yesterday to adjust and stop all this take me as I am things.. it nonsense... people should have discipline, try work on yourself , of dey argue nobody is perfect up and down... adjust no one is talking perfection here ... she no wan gree admit say she needs work on herself... I don't even need marriage to have peace ... if your wahala wan too much dey go your papa house make I see road small... women and evil dey live same world ... even Isaac wife change their pikin destiny... eve cause Adam wahala bone of his bone, even Sarah wey slave give her husband first pikin she pursue being ungrateful as we read am... thing men gain from women make person just find maid dey cook abeg , na only sex remain... women be too much liability for men

As e be say na only the bad ones for bible your eye dey see. Dey your dey & remain single for life. Nobody force you.

But no dey try bring your negative energy into other people wey dey work on their own marriage, just remain silent and enjoy your singleness, alone!

Peace to you.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Fearyourcreator: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2023
Matinox:

As e be say na only the bad ones for bible your eye dey see. Dey your dey & remain single for life. Nobody force you.

But no dey try bring your negative energy into other people wey dey work on their own marriage, just remain silent and enjoy your singleness, alone!

Peace to you.
If you be man , I dey try advice you be careful with woman... them no dey get plan for man... any small financial problem you get you hear am ooo.... woman dey my house ... when my business was down I hear am ... and I have a lot of case studies from others too ..
Just deal with them with sense , take of your self , they will keep their own money and wants to spend yours .. man will give his last kobo to his family woman no dey do am ooo... I just dey tell you
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If you be man , I dey try advice you be careful with woman... them no dey get plan for man... any small financial problem you get you hear am ooo.... woman dey my house ... when my business was down I hear am ... and I have a lot of case studies from others too ..
Just deal with them with sense , take of your self , they will keep their own money and wants to spend yours .. man will give his last kobo to his family woman no dey do am ooo... I just dey tell you

Oga na man you be, comot eye for your woman money. That's one.

Secondly, the fact say when you business was down, she no help you, na strong indication say you no keep better woman for house.

It's either two of una work on una imperfections or una go una separate ways.

No dey expect perfect woman when you yourself no perfect.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by iammolise(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Matinox:

Why are you guys quick to be at the edge of your seats each time women are being praised?
Because Men suffer more but society never talks about it.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by tobore4u(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Thank you sir..happy sunday 🥰
Good
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by jeff1607(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2023
Ulunne777:

JUST imagind how you ppl think.When you are 20 yrz older than your wife,whos supposed tl die first?
After close of work your wifr rushes home to tsnd to it but yoir evening just begun because boys must hangout ,drinking alcohols like fish in water,chasing girls,clubbing and killing their organs in the name of enjoyment while wifey is sharjng fruits at home.

keep killing yourselves while we live carefully and blame us.
OUR children are seeing everything.

Even if both partners are of the same age grade, men always and will always die before their wives, the chances of a man seeing his grand kids or great grand kids is slim, the sooner you realize this the better, take a look around you , how many man compared to women are grand parents or great grand parents?
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Fearyourcreator: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Matinox:

Oga na man you be, comot eye for your woman money. That's one.

Secondly, the fact say when you business was down, she no help you, na strong indication say you no keep better woman for house.

It's either two of una work on una imperfections or una go una separate ways.

No dey expect perfect woman when you yourself no perfect.
Who dey eye woman money ... Na lazy man dey do that ... And again Not talking of perfection, be a better person na the thing , you can't be the same and be expecting others to tolerate your nonsense
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by mariahAngel(f): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Munzy14:

When I say make I check who drop this comment🤓

A ma'm gi? grin
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Bunny19: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2023
ecolime:

shocked

Very unusual.

How? First off,are u make or female before I can engage u.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

A ma'm gi? grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by lordnkem000(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Matinox:

Including your father. Ozwo!

All this red pillers living a pitiable deplorable lifestyle, the best they can do is keep a prostitute as a babe.
I don't have time for your simp ass, u should be hanged u idiot
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
lordnkem000:

I don't have time for your simp ass, u should be hanged u idiot

First hang your father for being unfortunate to give birth to an inflated proud juvenile delinquent!

You have no regard for common societal values & respect for the female gender.

All these Andrew Tate fans wey no understand the general ideology he represents.

You manhood & manliness is punctured & deflated, go and heal from the trauma you suffer from.

Only one heartbreak wey one mushin girl give you, you don enter naira land dey call everybody simp.

Disgruntled Detritus!
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Oizee(f): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
GentuLion:

I can relate a thousand and one percent!!

My wife took in eighteen months after we had our first baby through C.S. even though we did family planning plus withdrawal method all through the period!

We managed the situation till 7 months into the pregnancy she had a premature labor because she had a fall with the pregnancy!

Long story short, she had another C S. in less than 2 years after the first one!
My brother I shed tears tire as I almost lost my wife.

Fast forward, about a week later we had to leave the hospital because bills were pilling up (P.S. I had no job at the time because I lost my job 3 months ago). My wife insisted that we go home to avoid incurring more that as we already have a bill of over million hanger on our necks bacause the baby needed to be incubated and no money to pay!!

When we left the hospital, my wife had to resume her food business (remember this is just a week after CS ooh) so we can pay the hospital bills while I was at home doing omugwo!!! No Mother, no mother in law no relative, just me, my wife and kids!!!

My brother all these and many more trials in less than 3 years of marriage and my wife never made me feel less of man! I am forever indebted to this woman, if I ever leave or cheat on her make I die like fowl!!....Iseeh...She is the reason why we are still married today because I would have given up on the marriage if not for her strength!!

P.S.: All these happened between January and April this year!!!!

To God be the glory because I just got a job less than a month ago since January.

Wanted to open a thread just as you did but couldn't.
congratulations, more wins to you guys
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by LoveJesus87(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Thank you sir..happy sunday 🥰
Are u truly a soldier? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / 14-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.