Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? (28503 Views)

Even Adam, First Man On Earth Married Second Wife, Why Yul's Own Different...? / Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
id4sho:

They are used to it. Just like taking responsibility ain't easy

See you here trying to undermine peculiar struggles in a thread that's been dedicated to celebrate women.

Just wow!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by femi4: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Then what?
Do you bear it 5-7 days straight, every month? 🙄
We bare it every day
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by cucumbar: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:
This evening I took a reflection on what my wife has gone through in our small marital journey, my heart swirled up with gratitude, I felt like to call my mum and tell her thank you again.

Women are built different!

I just had a baby, I was in the labour room and boy o boy!
The female body is a work of art!

I considered the pains they go through...
My wife for instance, after marriage, sex was a huge desert to cross, it was her first time, she would cry countless times, by the time we crossed that hurdle, she took in, pregnancy came with its own shenanigans!

This thread isn't about my wife, but to all honest women out there, God bless your efforts.

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
First Breast feeding - Intense pain
Resume sex after child birth - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

Life for you all is like an art gallery, you all fit into many descriptions. God bless you all.

My mum & wife inclusive!
well, that was how God designed them, so its nothing special.Besides, they brought sin to the world, that's why they have to undergo all those pains. The world would have been a better place if eve had sat her butt one place, but no, Waka Waka and long throat and big preek no free her. don't pity them, please.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by JustPowerApps(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
SIMPS and their day to day worshipping of women cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by hstar: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
I always wonder too, a lot of things associated with being a woman comes with pain.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
That's why nature makes it that women should be more comfortable than men.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by InvertedHammer: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:
This evening I took a reflection on what my wife has gone through in our small marital journey, my heart swirled up with gratitude, I felt like to call my mum and tell her thank you again.

My wife for instance, after marriage, sex was a huge desert to cross, it was her first time, she would cry countless times, by the time we crossed that hurdle, she took in, pregnancy came with its own shenanigans!

This thread isn't about my wife, but to all honest women out there, God bless your efforts.

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

Life for you all is like an art gallery, you all fit into many descriptions. God bless you all.

My mum & wife inclusive!

/
Give it 5 years first. Don't start singing praises too soon.

/

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Give it 5 years first. Don't start singing praises too soon.

/

Not all marriages must be like your mum & dad's

5 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
cucumbar:
well, that was how God designed them, so its nothing special.Besides, they brought sin to the world, that's why they have to undergo all those pains. The world would have been a better place if eve had sat her butt one place, but no, Waka Waka and long throat and big preek no free her. don't pity them, please.

Can you say this to your mum?

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Kwinity(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
It's not easy for anybody! Everyone has something he/she is going through

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

Lol, tell me this is a joke

It is not.

Menses/Periods indicates Egg/Eggs ready for Ferterlization
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by malvisguy212: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
bukatyne:

Bad women do not experience the pains in the OP?
no simparty for their whorish life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Ubdavis(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sex is not supposed to be painful
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by MrSly(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

My mum & wife inclusive!
Any ideal woman is God's special work of arts. Excluding feminists.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mad cow with dat your nose like shit wey Dem match 4 ground mumu

Matinox:

No sir. Don't single out your sister now. Be honourable and own your words. You generalized it in your earlier statement, so it includes your mother and your sister.

Degenerated fool under the guise of a red piller.

Ozwo!
Spits lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Sweetvie: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Women are strong and resilient, and they find ways to cope with these challenges. Going through labour and some even lose the baby after going through so much pain. It's not easy.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by tollyboy5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

Women Does that include your mum and sister?
Oh i just get your question. Your question is base on the body count i was referring to. There are more men generally in the world which means we have more men ratio to women.
Women has the more chance of sitting down and select the best offer like most women do in Nigeria here. After some years more men tend to die quickly or earlier so we have more older women compared to older men. These gives women more chance to get new spouse.
All woman has this advantage, men are more likely to die younger compared to women.
RIP to the military and militant dying in Ukraine, Israel, Russia and Palestine and other places. The death ratio will have men on the high side meaning their widow or girlfriend will be left to move on with other choices.

If s*x was a pain to run away from they would have maintain celibacy and few who does that just cant come out of the emotional trauma of the lost of their husband.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by achimendy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
id4sho:

They are used to it. Just like taking responsibility ain't easy

You can say that again bro.

They'll never say anything about that. But it's well with my hustling brothers out there.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by jeff1607(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
He forgot to add that with all things being equal, he will die before his wife as that is the natural order of things

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
MrSly:

Any ideal woman is God's special work of arts. Excluding feminists.

EXCLUDING! cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
JustPowerApps:
SIMPS and their day to day worshipping of women cheesy

So your mum worships your dad instead?
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by izibili44: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry grin angry grin grin
bukatyne:

Bad women do not experience the pains in the OP?
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by bjtinz: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Men too go through alot of pains, if we must credit women , men should be credited too

👍👍

I owe you 5k airtime of any network
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by ezinne51g: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
But man still go through a lot more than females...But man still go through a lot more than females......
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by razzydoo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

EXCLUDING! cool
Now your hypocrisy has been exposed. Are feminists not biologically women? Don’t attack me abeg!! I just exposed your fallacy.🤣🤣
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by iammolise(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
And you think it’s easy to be a man?
Help me ask am again brother...
We tend not to see a man's struggle as a big deal because society expects a man to be a man and sulk it all in and not show any sign of weakness, while a woman goes through child labor the man goes through 'mental labor', after child delivery the man carries on the mental war even to his grave, but this is never appreciated enough because he had to "be a man".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Quebec91(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
cheesy
Olam09:
Lol.. sex should be pleasurable na.. why pain.. what about the alshh... yea.. ah.. when having sex lol.

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Matinox: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
razzydoo:
Now your hypocrisy has been exposed. Are feminists not biologically women? Don’t attack me abeg!! I just exposed your fallacy.🤣🤣

Who says they are not?
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Esthered: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
ecolime:

shocked

Very unusual.
If she's not doing exclusive breastfeeding, it can happen.
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Stonecoldstare1: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:
But man still go through a lot more than females...
Both go through a lot especially when they want to stick to their gender roles
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by 1Sharon(f): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
maxiuc:
They are sharing from the punishments of Eve

While Adams punishments awaits us the men

So why do animals also feel labour pains? Mo.ron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother / I Think I Am Pregnant / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.