Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? (28509 Views)

Even Adam, First Man On Earth Married Second Wife, Why Yul's Own Different...? / Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by boldsleek: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2023
kiss
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Orelafintun: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:
But man still go through a lot more than females...
Says who

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by FitCorper: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by royalfly(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:
This evening I took a reflection on what my wife has gone through in our small marital journey, my heart swirled up with gratitude, I felt like to call my mum and tell her thank you again.

Women are built different!

I just had a baby, I was in the labour room and boy o boy!
The female body is a work of art!

I considered the pains they go through...
My wife for instance, after marriage, sex was a huge desert to cross, it was her first time, she would cry countless times, by the time we crossed that hurdle, she took in, pregnancy came with its own shenanigans!

This thread isn't about my wife, but to all honest women out there, God bless your efforts.

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
First Breast feeding - Intense pain
Resume sex after child birth - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

Life for you all is like an art gallery, you all fit into many descriptions. God bless you all.

My mum & wife inclusive!

God bless the good women out there they exist.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by marvellous2222: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:
But man still go through a lot more than females...
what pain
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by justloo(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2023
You become a father to see how much our mothers went through with us.

I have four boys and her stretch marks reminds me of blessings and gratitude to Jehovah.

She talks about how much her body is damaged but I remind her of the miracles that made it that way.

No child should ever talk back to her mother let alone disrespect her.

I don’t think I will ever repay the debt of gratitude I owe my wife and mother.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by obinna58(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Kudos to the good women out there, as for the wicked ones thunder fire una

6 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by blingxx(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Now you understand why some culture especially in the middle east and many Asians countries don't allow their women to work

6 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Iceiscold: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:
Didn't mention those who had to undergo cesarian section for delivery, that's another height of pain.

Dey this table.. My son came through Cs and I saw the pain my wife pass through.. Omo.. I say nu born again oo...

Kudos to all good women out there

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by seguno2: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:
This evening I took a reflection on what my wife has gone through in our small marital journey, my heart swirled up with gratitude, I felt like to call my mum and tell her thank you again.

My wife for instance, after marriage, sex was a huge desert to cross, it was her first time, she would cry countless times, by the time we crossed that hurdle, she took in, pregnancy came with its own shenanigans!

This thread isn't about my wife, but to all honest women out there, God bless your efforts.

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

Life for you all is like an art gallery, you all fit into many descriptions. God bless you all.

My mum & wife inclusive!

How much money do women contribute to the family costs, even when they make more money than men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Quenncee: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

My mum & wife inclusive!

You didn't add menstrual pain***
Earring piercing pain
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by AllKnowing: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Respect women. Go out of your way to make their lives easier. Be kind, but maintain frame at all times

6 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Murphy0147(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Pain made them wicked and heartless

4 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Klass99(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by DKM123: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2023
It's only small men with little minds that throw tantrums when a woman is being hailed over her biological make up.... See them crying "what about me? ", "I am in pains too", "hail me too", with cataarh in their nose.

NO REAL MAN WILL BE CRYING BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ACKNOWLEDGING A WOMAN'S BIOLOGICAL PREDICAMENT asides p00r, low self esteem, little men who feel insecure about thier manhood.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Klass99(f): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2023

5 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by abba190: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2023
op u are right but that crying during sex na wash

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by MrBroke(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Na who send dem chop fruit grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by femi4: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
You forgot to add the monthly period discomforts.
Same here
Erection : pain

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Savedday2: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
What is really wrong with SIMP? I don't really get it.

I think they should make another world for them. They are so annoying.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by id4sho(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2023
Klass99:

Lol cheesy and we don't take responsibilty too? Besides not all of us are used to it or particularly like or enjoy every aspect of our femininity.

There's no getting used to my monthly periods or more than 10 years of bleeding consistently each month. I want an early menopause so I can stop bleeding for good.

I practically laugh whenever I see folks here using menopause to insult or shame women. That behaviour is even worse when it comes from women. I often say to myself, if only these dimwits knew, that some of us long for a time where we would no longer bleed.

While menopause comes with a different set of issues I am certain for me it will be much better than my monthly periods.

@ OP like Shaggy (the music artise) thank you for recognising the strengths of a woman.
Mama, let's marry. One kid is okay B4 menopause wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Ulunne777(f): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

My mum & wife inclusive!

That breastfeeding pain,i told my mum it was insincere for them not to relate their experiences to us .I cried so much cos of its pain .My nipples had cracks and blood even came out only to be told my baby had to keep sucking it to heal.It was true anyway but i dreaded breadtfeeding then which was like every 2 hrscheesy
Imagine you are.breastfeeding and tears wil be cascading down your cheeks.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
izibili44:
That message is for all the good women out there.

Bad women do not experience the pains in the OP?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
LordReed:

This is the kind of empathy we should have for each other. Everybody has pains and challenges of their own but you may think they don't.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by tollyboy5(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
id4sho:

They are used to it. Just like taking responsibility ain't easy
God bless you brother.
AS if taking responsibility as a man was an easy thing to do also. That's a female responsibility, we shouldn't be over celebrating that.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by XAUBulls: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

My mum & wife inclusive!
No pain, no gain. wink
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Nextt: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Men too go through alot of pains, if we must credit women , men should be credited too

Thank you. I appreciate and value the unique role of women in the family, the stages of childbirth, the biological functions they have to live with and all, but men have grown so used to the daily hazards of life that put their lives at risk every single day that it is erroneously assumed their only role is to provide.

If that were the case why are there more women in the world than men? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Omojolaray(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Matinox:

First sex - Pain
Pregnant - Pain
Delivery - Pain
Wean your baby - Pain

My mum & wife inclusive!
na why we dey spoil dem with love ......

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Klass99(f): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by easzypeaszy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmmm after my wife childbirth I com dey respect her pass myself.
Dey are vry strong
I can't go through all dat n still be havin sleepless night over cries and feeding babies.
I would hv fainted.
She had 2boys of recent and ehhhn I say dis one no even gt female child as friend as we hv 3boys all together.
I no like house wrk b4 but now.. U wl think am an erand boy.
She hardly sleeps 4hrs everyday even as person dey her side.
I RESCTPECT WOMEN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by Smithwilliams826: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Thanks for this, alot of men don't know this, my wife younger sister died right in my face after she gave birth, i do everything possible to help after pushing her with trolley into the emergency room doctor confirmed she is dead right in my hands because my hands was still in the trolley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think I Am Pregnant / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.