Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) (52365 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by placeofallure(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
The man's reason for abandoning the wife is valid. Very valid reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by Princewell2012(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Watch the video naaaaa. Everything is there.
please i don't have enough data, can you please surmarize. Thanks
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
LockDown69:

Werey! Did you even watch the video?
Lol! Werey, Yoruba demented animal, must you display that animal nature of insolence in you?
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by LockDown69(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Werey, Yoruba demented animal, must you display that animal nature of insolence in you?
Dey show your ignorance for social media.
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by almarthins(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Why I stopped looking after my wife who’s now in a vegetative state - Man says

Take a listen to his reasons. Are they valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI58v9ALduE&t=3s

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0F62Bopn8H/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

God has no interest in fools! So the holy scripture said.
Nothing justify his action.
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
LockDown69:
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by iamjavadem(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Can we see some proof from her phone? He could be saying this because she cannot say anything.
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Farfalla:

A significant number of beautiful women have good characters.
Same applies to financially stable men.

You are right. I'm financially stable and I'm good

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by sylve11: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
This guy is well known for telling stories, stories that happened only in his imagination

I nor dey watch that wetin dey happen channel.

angry cool
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
SweetBuns:

Let them continue basing their outlook of life on cock and bull tales that never happened
Everybody go meet him own for front

They desperately want to push this women are bad agenda by all means. God go shame them all
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by Originalsly: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
dkidd:

Watch it again and listen very carefully. I wonder where u heard him say her lover was smashing some other women on TV tho

Fair challenge!👍

I hear you! ... the last minute... he didn't actually say so ... got cut off ... but I assume that's what he was about to say..... but then it can very well be he made her watch the guy go about his life ... undisturbed by what happened to her.

So how many times you watched trying to find what I said said?!
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2023
dkidd:

When u see wetin bad talk am and stop supporting nonsense. What has ur statement got to do with the situation? All ur kind knows is to compare, challenge and disagree with anything that has to do with men. Continue making everything a gender war. If e hungry u to be man go do operation na undecided
all your kind? as if you were not born from My kind and can live without them..#BitterTruth
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by Segzy19: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
Oyabtell us the wife's side of the story since you know it nau!

ipobarecriminals:
grin sorry! Have u watch/lysten to the wife iwn side of the story?. Free wifi is here and absolutely next to nothing..Let say his wife offend him in the past/wrong him,,to u now,the husband is on point?.
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Segzy19:
Oyabtell us the wife's side of the story since you know it nau!

U are the one that believe the husband story...Your own judgement is final
Re: Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) by dkidd: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
all your kind? as if you were not born from My kind and can live without them..#BitterTruth
Naah... I was born by a real unbiased woman, definitely not ur kind..
Lol only a stupid man not keen on self preservation would be willing to live with a woman who has ur kind of mindset. There are better women to live with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.