Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West (38099 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Antoeni(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Chelsea Don Cut Onowu Ticket, he is serious pains, Soludo Should do something about it

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by derecho(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Mumu man.
Keep trying hard to buy your state pipu
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by oneMalik: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2023
A simple man is a simple

I will always love this man for his doings when he was the CBN Number 1 man

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Omobude244: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8OfoQ666E?si=PV3qJKXzo-DAQz3j

CC. Soludo CFR.

https://www.facebook.com/100069540374656/posts/654572366870770/?mibextid=mna8qTP8xvtPE1tK
Showmanship
Obaseki second
Just show of
Nothing else

He will never return to that community again till election period
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2023
Soludo is the reason why I know SE will ALWAYS be the shiithole of Nigeria.

Imagine his own people started attacking a 1st Class Soludo for telling the 3rd Class dullard Obi that he wouldn't win.

From what eventually happend.... can you now understand the difference between 1st and 3rd Class ?

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by BabaHenry(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2023
ObongBassey:
I have come to conclusion that most of this Yorubas are way too terrible to associate with.
Their rabid hate for Igbo people is what's driving Sanwo olu to continue the destruction awolowo bayed for against Igbo people.

Tinubu is using sanwo olu to get at Igbos because they spearheaded a new Nigeria devoid of criminal characters like tinubu in the just concluded election

Shut up kid, I have watched so closely and if you want to be honest, it is the same from both tribe, this is not the time to be playing the blame card undecided

Some igbos hate the Yorubas with passion while some Yorubas hate the igbos with passion, stop putting politics with tribalism together undecided

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by BabaHenry(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Imagine his own people started attacking a 1st Class Soludo for telling the 3rd Class dullard Obi that he wouldn't win.

From what eventually happend.... can you now understand the difference between 1st and 3rd Class ?
You are definitely an animal undecided

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Alaigbo(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Your wail of tears de give me joy continue.

JASONjnr:
This man talks alot and I've recently noticed his body language speaks good of Mr Tinubu.

I think he wants to play the same card that Wike played to gain favour by Tinubu.

I believe this lousy man will be rendered useless after his tenure as a governor.

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Lovelyn451(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2023
ObongBassey:
Those guys are full of bill
bill? As in Nepa bill?
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Letuspray4niger: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Why this Govr always dressing this way, is he the only governor from south east
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2023
BabaHenry:

BabaHenry to his useless homosexual father
You are definitely an animal undecided
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by drerocker: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
This man talks alot and I've recently noticed his body language speaks good of Mr Tinubu.

I think he wants to play the same card that Wike played to gain favour by Tinubu.

I believe this lousy man will be rendered useless after his tenure as a governor.
Let him change its party apga as no strong backbone in Nigeria politics
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by newnigerdelta00: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Absuchat:
Always dress like MC oluomo boys.... tufiakwa

Tufiakwa for you haters

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Akoasi: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Soludo is a very sensible and pragmatic person. At least, far more sensible than Peter Obi. He understands the need for everyone to work together for the common good of the people. He’s not a bigot who will declare religious war on others. He’s also doing his best helping the local people to get basic necessities like electricity and portable water. Things Peter Obi denied them for 8 years.

You see the way Hope Uzodinma was re-elected, that’s how Soludo will be popularly re-elected. Hate filled Folks like you who can’t see beyond your nose will be disgraced once again.
Peter Obi was not mentioned on the post. Moreover, he was never the previous governor. Election has passed, why can't you move on.

You voted for disaster, you're suffering and now calling Peter Obi that doesn't have hand in your suffer. FACE YOUR LIFE. THIS SHIT IS STALE ALREADY.
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by McLizbae: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Gov Soludo too look like farmer!
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Akoasi: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
gare:

Elections are over move on, instead of using his position to ensure his party or his mentor Tinubu do the right thing he is here disturbing himself with Obi, his he too small to be made a minister? Seun whatever you call yourself make yourself useful to your party and leave Obi alone
urhobo ?
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Akoasi: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2023
post=127169114:

True talk.

Kindly take your reply below.....

#Respect

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform.
God bless you and yours.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
your iq is very low. Stop acting like u know anything. Entire nairaland hates you. Oya call mod
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Bobloco: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

But you Tinubu minions and agbadorians despise an elder statesman like pa Ayo Adebanjo, the Afenifere leader to the extent of trying to balkanize the Afenifere because he never supported Tinubu's demonic inordinate life long ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Decarbonisation: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2023
And so?
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by saintzy01: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You want him to be at war with the sitting president. Now i know u can be chairman of commitee of friends forum.

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by SmartyPants(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
mcbreeze:
I was expecting to see the road he constructed there, just a promise like a campaign period.

Visiting the town, is an achievement? He should have gone there to commission projects he did, not to shine teeth to people.

At least the people there now know that the government has not forgotten them. That is expected of a good leader.

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
I love people who live by example

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by higgs: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Soludo is doing very well

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by MrBONE2(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2023
post=127169110:
Man of the people..........[b][/b]. 😉

You are damn right, Ayam telling you grin

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by EPOMA(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Soludo is a very sensible and pragmatic person. At least, far more sensible than Peter Obi. He understands the need for everyone to work together for the common good of the people. He’s not a bigot who will declare religious war on others. He’s also doing his best helping the local people to get basic necessities like electricity and portable water. Things Peter Obi denied them for 8 years.

You see the way Hope Uzodinma was re-elected, that’s how Soludo will be popularly re-elected. Hate filled Folks like you who can’t see beyond your nose will be disgraced once again.

Why are you talking plenty. Keep your opinion to yourself

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Revolva(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2023
Anambra west ....Thats where u find igala speaking communities in Anambra state

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by damkin24(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

I don't know why you guys always eager to cancel anyone that speaks good of Tinubu. Must everyone have a shallow brain like you?

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by damkin24(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2023
MrALIVE:
your spirit always tells you that you must mention Peter Obi for you to make sense.. unfortunately that makes you look stewpid
People like you will always slander President Tinubu but suddenly develop fever whenever Pitiobi is mentioned.

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Papayaayasager(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2023
Governors convoy...I like that, be proud of what you have.

Desmond Elliot Distributes Items In Surulere (photos) / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture