Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks (13952 Views)

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy / Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo / South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by tollyboy5(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
Naptu and Igbo threads are like bread and beans... Even Igbos are not as fixated as this on Igbo matters..
Naptu post more of lagos thread. This one just dey pain you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2023
What Ada Anambra said here is not a bad thing.

Why should Peter Obi want an Igbo man to be governor of Lagos and is not supporting a Yoruba man to govern Anambra

Peter Obi went to Sokoto and also appointed an Igbo man to be his campaign manger. Peter Obi could not find a single Hausa man in Sokoto to lead Sokoto people and he had to pick an Igbo man

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by ghettowriter(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2023
But whats Naptu or whats he called fixation about this alaigbo stuff tho?
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2023
ecolime:
2023 elections did us dirty.

We've never been this divided as a nation.

This isn't cool at all
we have always been divided, it didn't start today.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Bobloco: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Threats from Tinubu
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by naptu2: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2023
But whats ghettowriter or whats he called fixation about this Naptu2 stuff tho?
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by muykem: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2023
The same people that stopped Deeper life crusade in Abia state and later campaign on religion ground.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Bobloco: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2023
haslaw:
What Ada Anambra said here is not a bad thing.

Why should Obi want an Igbo man to be governor of Lagos and is not supporting a Yoruba man to govern Anambra

And you believe her because it served your warped bigotry mind

3 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by bigiyaro(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2023
Very vile region, that's why them full outside, raw hate and bigotry full dia mist, especially that imo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by YorubaDemonswag: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2023
Potopoto people can do whatever they like in their potopoto region, e no concern we Yoruba demon with swag

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by mightyhaze: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

Naptu post more of lagos thread. This one just dey pain you.
this morning alone I've seen 2 threads on Alaigbo threads,none on your supposed Lagos or anywhere else

I think it's obsession..

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Tjra:

This last election exposed the Igbos. Gosh, these guys are bigots.

Same thingbthey called Buhari for 8 years.

What a shame!
Abeg shut up already. Igbos are bigots but yorubas that rejected their own son because he has tainted blood are what? patriots? In the last election, Yoruba voters that look fresh, clean, fair complexioned and speak good English where not allowed to vote because they resembled Igbos but Igbos are the bigots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by ShySteady(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2023
joseph1832:
if the police pick that person up for issuing threats, you'll start hearing how the Police is very useless and how whoever the user threatened is bullying him or her because the person is well connected or wealthy....

When some Nigerians misbehave by showing just how stupid and ignorant they are, they always like claiming the victim when the law start showing them just how stupid and ignorant they are. Bunch of useless whelp.

The Police/DSS usually pick on those who are without “connections” with the high and mighty. There have been death threats made by certain individuals like MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, etc that are well documented, and despite calls for their arrests nothing has been done to date. This is why the International Community rates Nigeria so low on so many levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by naptu2: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
this morning alone I've seen 2 threads on Alaigbo threads,none on your supposed Lagos or anywhere else

I think it's obsession..

Nobody gives a shit about what you think. That's your personal problem. I will post about whatever I like and nobody can censor/stop me.

You can make all the noise you want. It won't change anything.

You can even continue your obsession with me, I don't give a damn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2023
ShySteady:

The Police/DSS usually pick on those who are without “connections” with the high and mighty. There have been death threats made by certain individuals like MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, etc that are well documented, and despite calls for their arrests nothing has been done to date. This is why the International Community rates Nigeria so low on so many levels.
who exactly did Asari Dokubo and MC Oluomo threaten?
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Benwallt(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2023
I believe the beer parlour talk is holding in the sad East n not Lagos.

If they like let them burn themselves down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by mightyhaze: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Tjra:

What a shame!
what they called Buhari 8 years ago is what you are calling him now,... Even his own people are calling him now

Verdict? Igbos are light years ahead of you bunch..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by tollyboy5(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:

I think it's obsession..
You know two thread is all naptu has posted sofar on nairaland. Since he joined nairaland this morning undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
Abeg shut up already. Igbos are bigots but yorubas that rejected their own son because he has tainted blood are what? patriots? In the last election, Yoruba voters that look fresh, clean, fair complexioned and speak good English where not allowed to vote because they resembled Igbos but Igbos are the bigots.
how did Yoruba reject their own son, because they didn't vote for him?

At the emboldened, you don't go to another man's land and say "it's no man's land". The igbos who said that nonsense, invited whatever it is that befell them. Atleast during the presidential election, we didn't see the emboldened happen, did we?

3 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by YorubaDemonswag: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2023
naptu2:

Nobody gives a shit about what you think. That's your personal problem. I will post about whatever I like and nobody can sensor/stop me.

You can make all the noise you want. It won't change anything.

You can even continue your obsession with me, I don't give a damn.

Oga naptu don vexgrin
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2023
The issue isn't the political differences but how Disgraceful the election was held going against the democratic process to select and install desperate politicians. Obviously Nigerians are angry.

If hope or tinubu had won fairly I'm sure nobody will be this upset bt will move on.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by mightyhaze: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

You know two thread is all naptu has posted sofar on nairaland. Since he joined nairaland this morning undecided
He is squawking more than the bereaved..
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by DomPerignon: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2023
Tjra:

What a shame!

Mob mentality is what they have.

Once you get the mob agitated with sensationalism that is it.

Reminds me of how in their primal village setting they will gather themselves to attack an aged widow , strip her naked and walk her round the village.

No one dare intervene or else he or she will be labelled an accomplice.

Terrible people .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by YorubaDemonswag: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Shut up your gutter called mouth. The useless and worthless fool you voted because of your useless tribalistic madness,how far. No be hunger, depression and worthlessness wan kill you so? Finally finally, na hunger and poverty go kill you fool

This one will soon enter market o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by YorubaDemonswag: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2023
jaxxy:
The issue isn't the political differences but how Disgraceful the election was held going against the democratic process to select and install desperate politicians. Obviously Nigerians are angry.

If hope or tinubu had won fairly I'm sure nobody will be this upset bt will move on.

Obirodent are angry not Nigeria.take that correction

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by tollyboy5(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
He is crying more than the bereaved..

In psychology what he is doing is called obsessive compulsion..
Two thread out of hundred plus is not obsession. Maybe you're the obsessed with just two of his thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by naptu2: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

Two thread out of hundred plus is not obsession. Maybe you're the obsessed with just two of his thread

He's completely obsessed with me. He can't stop posting about me. Just watch, he'll do it again.

But I don't swing that way.

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by mightyhaze: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

It's either you don't understand English or you chose to be dubious...

Has he created 100 threads today?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Investigator Summons Tunde Lemo, Others Over Union Bank Deal / Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / "Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.