Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks (13888 Views)

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy / Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo / South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by TINUBUISMAD: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

This one will soon enter market o
You mean your mother and father will soon enter market abi? After hunger don finish them, I see

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by nairalanda1(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2023
ecolime:
2023 elections did us dirty.

We've never been this divided as a nation.

There was peace in the land until the 3 major contenders came from the the 3 major ethnic groups.

Everything happening now only shows ego and unnecessary supremacy battle.

This isn't cool at all

The first Republic and even the second repubkic were pretty tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Sadwaste: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2023
That Zikora is my friend on Twitter. He is a great mind and industrialist who built his facility in Ebonyi state.

However, the organizers of the event must be very very stupid to include a vile bigot and terrorist like that so-called ada Anambra as panelist. Such enemy of ndigbo must never be allowed to appear in any Igbo forum.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by YorubaDemonswag: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

You mean your mother and father will soon enter market abi? After hunger don finish them, I see

No I mean your father and mothergrin

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by ILoveNG: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Monsignor22:
All this questionable characters were never part of the summit for the right reasons, this was the same idiot that invited the Ada Anambra dullard that set her own people up for ethnic profiling and attacks in Lagos with her very inflammatory and inciting rhetorics. I'm glad Igbos are finally waking up to the fifth columnist disruptive elements among them, these idiots never had the interest of Alaigbo at heart. A typical Northerner will never malign his own people in public no matter what, na only Igbos dey do that nonsense just to form political correctness for people that don't even like you.

Fools.

But any Yoruba maligning his own people is being celebrated by you people.
Scammers

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by igbosarejews(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2023
ILoveNG:
These people are scam

The same people who make the loudest noise about injustice and attacks against millions of Igbo by state institutions are celebrating state-sponsored attacks on unarmed Palestinian civilians.

The same people complaining about the exclusion and attack of Igbos by Yorubas inside Yoruba land, far away from their homeland, are excluding and attacking their own inside their land for the same reasons.

If you condemn something, are you not suppose to be better ?. A fair and just Biafra is the biggest scam.
Unarmed Palestinians that never attacked Israel, yet there's prison swap that happened yesterday was mostly aged and children from the Israeli side. Typical Yorrubber man that can't talk without lies.
You want Igbo's to worship few traitor's among them, just to please you anî .mals from Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2023
All of them are useless people . You don't need a summit to develop your land
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by flokii: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2023
This is how most of them are, they don't like challenge or opposing views.. if things don't go their way, they become paranoid.

Very myopic set of people.. one way traffic.

3 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Brimstone77: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Max24:
Then they should make themselves alone president in the future. With this their tribalism I will never vote an Igbo as president.

As if you have ever voted an igbo president before..

Funny people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Kennydoc(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Tjra:

This last election exposed the Igbos. Gosh, these guys are bigots.

Same thingbthey called Buhari for 8 years.

What a shame!

Igbos are bigots? Then what are Yorubas? Judging by what happened in Lagos and other states during the elections, who are the real bigots?

It's funny that you make reference to Buhari now. Igbos warned all Nigerians that Buhari was a bad choice. You all called us names. Today, even Northerners agree that Buhari was a failure. Is it the people who called Buhari out for who he was that are bigots or the people who kept supporting him despite his obvious failures, simply because their brother is Buhari's VP?

3 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Brimstone77: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2023

If the tweet on the first page of this thread is truly from the said ada anambra then she's not fit to stand in the midst of igbos to speak..

Like what the heck is she going to tell igbo youths??

She should also be declared persona non grata in igbo land,she obviously championed the attacks and burning of igbo business in Lagos during last election with just that senseless tweet..

Never heard of her till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2023
Bobloco:

And you believe her because it served your warped bigotry mind

Prove her wrong instead throwing everywhere. Neither Obi nor his OBIDIENTS has been able to call her a liar.

You hate the truth which is why you edited my post. You edited out the truth that you hate to hear.

Peter Obi went to Sokoto and also appointed an Igbo man to be his campaign manger in Sokoto. Peter Obi could not find a single Hausa man in Sokoto to lead Sokoto people and he had to pick an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by ILoveNG: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2023
igbosarejews:

Unarmed Palestinians that never attacked Israel, yet there's prison swap that happened yesterday was mostly aged and children from the Israeli side. Typical Yorrubber man that can't talk without lies.
You want Igbo's to worship few traitor's among them, just to please you anî .mals from Ogbomosho
Prison swap between who and who?

Civilians that were running everywhere for safety just like millions of your Biafra civilians were running everywhere for safety during the civil war.

I have no pity to waste on you people anyway, there’s nothing done to you that you’ve not done to others.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by DECLAN2015(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2023
Monsignor22:
All this questionable characters were never part of the summit for the right reasons, this was the same idiot that invited the Ada Anambra dullard that set her own people up for ethnic profiling and attacks in Lagos with her very inflammatory and inciting rhetorics. I'm glad Igbos are finally waking up to the fifth columnist disruptive elements among them, these idiots never had the interest of Alaigbo at heart. A typical Northerner will never malign his own people in public no matter what, na only Igbos dey do that nonsense just to form political correctness for people that don't even like you.

Fools.

Because truth is bitter
U want to have what u can't give....
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2023
jaxxy:
The issue isn't the political differences but how Disgraceful the election was held going against the democratic process to select and install desperate politicians. Obviously Nigerians are angry.

If hope or tinubu had won fairly I'm sure nobody will be this upset bt will move on.

Tinubu won fairly and all OBIDIENTS know that in their hearts of hearts. OBIDIENTS are only upset that they lost to the man they hate

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2023
haslaw:

Tinubu won fairly and all OBIDIENTS know that in their hearts of hearts. The are only upset that they lost to the man they hate

Lol even u don't believe what u said.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol even u don't believe what u said.

Telling you the truth is favor i am doing for you. If you have friends that lie to you, change your circle of friends.

OBIDIENTS will never defeat Tinubu if they fail to accept the truth and re-strategize.

Failure to accept the truth that Tinubu won will only mean that Tinubu will continue to defeat you guys over and over again

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by clockwisereport: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
Naptu and Igbo threads are like bread and beans... Even Igbos are not as fixated as this on Igbo matters..

2023 really unmasked alot of closet tribalists n haters online and offline grin

The guy works so very hard to bring down Igbo nation. Na his stock in trade be that
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Bobloco: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2023
haslaw:

Prove her wrong instead throwing everywhere. Neither Obi nor his OBIDIENTS has been able to call her a liar.

You hate the truth which is why you edited my post. You edited out the truth that you hate to hear.

Peter Obi went to Sokoto and also appointed an Igbo man to be his campaign manger in Sokoto. Peter Obi could not find a single Hausa man in Sokoto to lead Sokoto people and he had to pick an Igbo man

Like I stated earlier, it served your warped bigotry mind and the tribal and ethnic emilokan brand of politics propagated by Tinubu himself and his minions of which you are one
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by ignatiusez: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
You're absolutely right. Thumbs up.
Peterobi90:
I think this is a good trend... people should be held accountable for their words and verbal opinions.

You cant say trash that gets people maimed, amputated and killed while thinking you should be given a platform to speak to those same people, not like they are an intellectual bunch.

E-money and a whole lot of visible persons from the SE were APC inclined, I doubt if any would reject their speaking in a forum.

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Monsignor22: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Because truth is bitter
U want to have what u can't give....
Everybody has his/her own harsh truth, but the most despicable people ever are the ones who will sell their own people out for 30 pieces of silver, even Judas Iscariot will be impressed.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by mightyhaze: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2023
clockwisereport:

The guy works so very hard to bring down Igbo nation. Na his stock in trade be that
Them go work tire.. igbos have eyes on bigger things .. let them keep trying to bring igbos down while they themselves get completely submerged. Just take a look at the country.. all in the name of 'bringing Igbo down'..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by omoadeleye(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2023
South East are not meant to be in the sit of power in Nigeria, they're always impending disasters and they have never for once failed when it comes to causing destruction and instability when they're given the opportunity.

So they are better suited in their organised south east enclave, the peace and the development of the country should never be trusted with them.

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2023
haslaw:

Telling you the truth is favor i am doing for you. If you have friends that lie to you, change your circle of friends.

OBIDIENTS will never defeat Tinubu if they fail to accept the truth and re-strategize.

Failure to accept the truth that Tinubu won will only mean that Tinubu will continue to defeat you guys over and over again

obviously nobody can defeat tinubu in a "selection". were the winner has been selected ahead using all manners of mechanism to frustrate the constitutional and democratic process.

So yes u are right about that. undecided

However in a election tinubu can never win. it is impossible.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by naptu2: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2023
A joker even went as far as lying about the number of threads I have created today.

I have only created one thread today

If you want to see obsession, ask him how many posts he has created about me today. That's obsession.

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
Naptu and Igbo threads are like bread and beans... Even Igbos are not as fixated as this on Igbo matters..

2023 really unmasked alot of closet tribalists n haters online and offline grin

If I was impolite, would have called you a fool.

A glance at Naptu2's list of threads will affirm your low IQ.

With people like you being majority in South East, the region will ALWAYS be centuries behind all the others in Nigeria.

Sad but bitter truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by mightyhaze: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

If I was impolite, would have called you a fool.

A glance at Naptu2's list of threads will affirm your low IQ.

With people like you being majority in South East, the region will ALWAYS be centuries behind all the others in Nigeria.

Sad but bitter truth.
You've been noticed parrot,I'm sure your godd napbigot has seen your effort too .now flap back to your cage

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo / Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / 5 Nigerian Companies Bigger And Richer Than Lagos and Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.