Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks (13889 Views)

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy / Sit-at-home: Live Updates From Alaigbo / South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by VULCAN(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2023
This Illiterate says that Gbadebo is an Igbo man because his mother is Igbo.

Hope this Illiterate knows that Tinubu's grandson is also Igbo as Seyi's wife is igbo.

Nigeria is filled with daft people

haslaw:
What Ada Anambra said here is not a bad thing.

Why should Peter Obi want an Igbo man to be governor of Lagos and is not supporting a Yoruba man to govern Anambra

Peter Obi went to Sokoto and also appointed an Igbo man to be his campaign manger. Peter Obi could not find a single Hausa man in Sokoto to lead Sokoto people and he had to pick an Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by BreconHills(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Monsignor22:
All this questionable characters were never part of the summit for the right reasons, this was the same idiot that invited the Ada Anambra dullard that set her own people up for ethnic profiling and attacks in Lagos with her very inflammatory and inciting rhetorics. I'm glad Igbos are finally waking up to the fifth columnist disruptive elements among them, these idiots never had the interest of Alaigbo at heart. A typical Northerner will never malign his own people in public no matter what, na only Igbos dey do that nonsense just to form political correctness for people that don't even like you.

Fools.

This concept of ethnic purity and unquestioning loyalty to a cause is what undermined the Biafra war effort and turned Benin, Calabar and Niger Delta away from the Biafran side. It led to the death of Victor Banjo as a "sabo" a man that turned his back on his own ethnic group because he believed in regionalism and self identity. If a cause cannot accommodate many shades of opinion it is not a cause but an obsession. The cause of a self sustaining and economically strong Eastern region is the cause of every Nigerian ( as myself) who believes in nation states and a coordinating centre. If it is damaged, we all suffer. Igbos should stop this machismo or better still gather together those with understanding and leave out the baying mob.

I won't reply mentions because I am not trying to convince anyone. I am merely putting my point out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Okoroawusa: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2023
If I comment for this thread make I naked bathe ...

Watch out...in 2051 my people will still be making reference to 2023 election and who supported and didn't support Obi.

How can a people politically move forward with this type of mindset?

Well, like I said I won't comment on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by paramakina202: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Too many Ifeajunas springing up from Omambala region from generation to generation tufia.
Jeo Igbokwe,Ada Anambra,Chigozirim Aliyu etc.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Okoroawusa: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2023
BreconHills:

This concept of ethnic purity and unquestioning loyalty to a cause is what undermined the Biafra war effort and turned Benin, Calabar and Niger Delta away from the Biafran side. It led to the death of Victor Banjo as a "sabo" a man that turned his back on his own ethnic group because he believed in regionalism and self identity. If a cause cannot accommodate many shades of opinion it is not a cause but an obsession. The cause of a self sustaining and economically strong Eastern region is the cause of every Nigerian ( as myself) who believes in nation states and a coordinating centre. If it is damaged, we all suffer. Igbos should stop this machismo or better still gather together those with understanding and leave out the baying mob.

I won't reply mentions because I am not trying to convince anyone. I am merely putting my point out there.
I am glad my comment appeared directly below yours. You will live long. Igadi o! Birikwa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by princety24(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by XAUBulls: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
naptu2:
Zik-Zion Abara is a young businessman and engineer that makes and sells a range of electrical and electronic products.

Ziko Abara @zikohercules

Ziko Abara @zikohercules

Gosh! These bigots are highly intolerant. Where is the right to free association?
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Brimstone77: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Max24:

Let's see how Igbo votes alone will make Igbo president in Nigeria. Politics is tit for tat.

And if you don't vote for igbos WE will all die Abi?
Funny people....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by OmoEpe(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Lol funny people. One way traffic

Their IQ is too low to tolerate dissenting views. Igbos women that were still going to the market stark naked as recently as 1963, that should tell you how archaic these specimen are.

IPOB still practice cannibalism openly while majority of them does it behind closed doors

These guys are a curse to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Againstallodds: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Ibos again? Becoming intolerant of themselves, making their home unsafe for businesses, and now threatening their own brothers/sisters of participating in important occasions like this. All for no reason.

Hate is deadlier than FIRE πŸ”₯, twice the heat, and 10 times the destruction πŸ˜’ 😀.
in the last election Yorubas without 25 Razor black lines on their faces were mistaken to be igbo and were beaten blue and black for fear the isy will vote against sanwolu simply because ada anambara made inflammatory statements against Igbo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Wutinky: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If I comment for this thread make I naked bathe ...

Watch out...in 2051 my people will still be making reference to 2023 election and who supported and didn't support Obi.

How can a people politically move forward with this type of mindset?

Well, like I said I won't comment on this thread

Dude you need to keep quiet if you don't have any tangible thing to contribute when It come to Igbo issue, are you Joe Igbokwe because you claimed to be Igbo but you never behave like one since I joined this site. always against anything Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Kennydoc(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Alaigbo:
So who was the right choice if not Buhari Atiku or who ? Many of you foolish Igbo need your foolish mouth matcheted for daring to be making this comment.

Nigerian shoukd vote Atiku with all his criminality.

Which criminality? Yet you voted Tinubu with all the baggage of criminality all around him. Is there anything genuine and honest about Tinubu?

You are the foolish one here and you deserve the macheting in hundred fold!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Beolly(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
new2012:

I didn't read that they beat people of other tribes in their region during the elections. in some other regions, people that were healthy were flogged coz they look like folks from other regions think about it.
Then they should leave and go back to enjoy the 'competent leaders' development they claimed they've been voting since 1999.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Beolly(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
Abeg shut up already. Igbos are bigots but yorubas that rejected their own son because he has tainted blood are what? patriots? In the last election, Yoruba voters that look fresh, clean, fair complexioned and speak good English where not allowed to vote because they resembled Igbos but Igbos are the bigots.
If you are still asking why Chinedu was rejected here it is and I'm sure you have seen it several times but it doesn't fit into your agenda

Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Monsignor22: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Bigotry and hatred is not a good thing for the soul...it will keep eating you up while people around you will be excelling πŸ€£πŸ˜†

If I ask you to name 1...just 1 area of achievement where you're excelling more than the average Igbo man or woman around you, I can swear on my two kidneys that you will come up short. So what exactly is your point? you're pained because we don't accept unintelligent dullards and sell-outs ruining the commonwealth goal of Ndigbo? Get over yourself cause we're just getting started sef.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by tamdun: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bobloco:

And you believe her because it served your warped bigotry mind
She's saying the truth,in fact the original lagos Lp guber primary winner took Lp to court,u can do ur research,na obi impose gbadebo for Lagos
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Bobloco: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
tamdun:

She's saying the truth,in fact the original lagos Lp guber primary winner took Lp to court,u can do ur research,na obi impose gbadebo for Lagos

Why is lagos synonymous with imposition

Even Tinubu himself literally impose every public office holder in that state
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by NSK4U(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
joseph1832:
if the police pick that person up for issuing threats, you'll start hearing how the Police is very useless and how whoever the user threatened is bullying him or her because the person is well connected or wealthy....

When some Nigerians misbehave by showing just how stupid and ignorant they are, they always like claiming the victim when the law start showing them just how stupid and ignorant they are. Bunch of useless whelp.

Let police start the picking from MC oluomo and his co brainless animals
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by iamdapsyj(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Monsignor22:

If I ask you to name 1...just 1 area of achievement where you're excelling more than the average Igbo man or woman around you, I can swear on my two kidneys that you will come up short. So what exactly is your point? you're pained because we don't accept unintelligent dullards and sell-outs ruining the commonwealth goal of Ndigbo? Get over yourself cause we're just getting started sef.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ this is what you lots usually come up with....the wealthy igbos don't brag but it's the minions and beggars like you that come online to claim that you are what you are not. Your kind are numerous to mention on X πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by Igbodicool(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
The summit will end up as an echo chamber. All they are going to do there is praise Peter Obi and abuse Yoruba people. All sensible Igbo folks have withdrawn from the summit. They should just change it to LP/Obidient summit because that’s what it’s all about.
Hahahahahaha

LP, Peter Obi and OBIdients are really tormenting life out of you.
You can't love Igbo and nothing good from Igbo will last in your hand.
Save yourself some stress.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol even u don't believe what u said.

Never discuss logic with an OBIDIENTS as their brain is not capable of processing logic.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Bobloco:

Like I stated earlier, it served your warped bigotry mind and the tribal and ethnic emilokan brand of politics propagated by Tinubu himself and his minions of which you are one

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are unable to think logically.

No wonder they slaughter and eat one another.

Very disgusting pepo
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2023
jaxxy:

obviously nobody can defeat tinubu in a "selection". were the winner has been selected ahead using all manners of mechanism to frustrate the constitutional and democratic process.

So yes u are right about that. undecided

However in a election tinubu can never win. it is impossible.

Never discuss logic with an OBIDIENTS as their brain is not capable of processing logic.
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by haslaw(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2023
VULCAN:
This Illiterate says that Gbadebo is an Igbo man because his mother is Igbo.

Hope this Illiterate knows that Tinubu's grandson is also Igbo as Seyi's wife is igbo.

Nigeria is filled with daft people

DOMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Tinubu's grandson is Igbo yet IPOB cannibals are going into a fit anytime they hear his name
Re: Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks by new2012: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Beolly:

Then they should leave and go back to enjoy the 'competent leaders' development they claimed they've been voting since 1999.

They equally didn't boast of competent leaders at any point. your bigotry stinks.

Emancipate yourself from tribal bigotry. There are bad eggs in every tribe, having developed full blown hatred for an entire tribe is complete bigotry.

I hope you do not serve God, you can not serve God and hate your brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta: What Is The Problem? / funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). / Okowa Commissions Medical Devices/equipment In Asaba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.