Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) (26600 Views)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by francotunsco: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2023
Beremx:
how many times have you seen Obi of Onitsha going to parties, weddings and begging to be hosted like your Horni of Ife does? Respect get levels abeg

With perceived respect you think the Obi has, how many presidents has he produced with his respect earned through isolating himself from deliverable national politics?
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by francotunsco: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Governor Soludo is really living his words.

He has steadily maintained that the Igbos (South Eest) cannot make progress with their Nzogbu Nzogbu style of politics. He had always said that the Igbos need to build bridges among the various regions to be able to be politically relevant at the centre.

Unfortunately, instead of yielding to this golden advice, they abused him and went ahead to deliver a single bloc victory for their son Peter Obi only in the South East though he had a very bright chance at it in 2023.

They should just queue behind His Excellency Governor Soludo and increase their chance in 2035. (after Tinubu would have completed his 8 years and another northerner 8 years!

No pun intended!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by itsene: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2023
A slight breach of protocol.
Ooni was supposed to visit Obi of Onitsha and from there to Soludo ' s residence.
Unless...
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Chidieberem, my sugar pie. The only sexy babe with yansh on NL.
We need you Igbos, we love you and can't do without you. We are one. Chop kiss 💋 even though I never brush! 🖌️
grin grin happy Sunday dear

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Never4getU: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ooni.

Maybe he should be less visible and accessible.

I don't appreciate his clout chasing as premier king of the Yoruba race. Ni Ọọni in history does all these move about. From this unnecessary outing of his come most of the insults hauling at him

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Shattuck(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
This is encouraging. Soludo is doing well. He’s the kind of leader we can support for president. A leader who appreciates the diversity of the country and understands the need to build bridges of friendship across all region.
by then he won't be Igbo again? Or what? or maybe by the time he wants to contest and the son of your massa seyi tinubu decides to contest, then it will be Yoruba Ronu 2.0

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Blaze14k:

Which one be ikpeazu people again.. ipob don expire? 😂😂🏃🏃🏃
ikpeazu wey take kerosene collect ábíá people destiny

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by commoditiesnig: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
This is encouraging. Soludo is doing well. He’s the kind of leader we can support for president. A leader who appreciates the diversity of the country and understands the need to build bridges of friendship across all region.
True
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
porthouse7:
ikpeazu wey take kerosene collect ábíá people destiny

Wetin concern me concern ikpeazu. Which kin problem be dis abeg
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Raf4: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ooni.

Maybe he should be less visible and accessible.

I doubt if this is possible with a 48-year old healthy and handsome with massive access to wealth and power. May be when he is above 60yrs sha.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by BitterTruth01: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8

Quote me again
He has modified his post to make it seem like he’s referring to Peter Obi and not Obi of Onitsha

I’ll keep keep exposing bigotry everywhere I see it

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by HRMK: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
HOW CAN SUCH A HIGHLY REVERRED OBA BE TRAVELLING ABOUT?FOR WHAT?
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by MrSly(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Dreaming is good. At least 'if you can think it you can do it' is motivational enough.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zeebuy:

but he actually said the truth. If Soludo comes out to contest, the same people praising him now will speak nonsense against him
I don't really agree with that.soludo understands the dynamics of how Nigeria politics is being played that's why he is investing ahead into alliance ..
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by ejimatic: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=seunmsg post=127168350]This is encouraging. Soludo is doing well. He’s the kind of leader we can support for president. A leader who appreciates the diversity of the country and understands the need to build bridges of friendship across all region. [/quote
Who] Who does "we" stand for? The proform does not include the Hausas I guess.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by ejimatic: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Who does "we" stand for? The proform does not include the Hausas I guess.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zeebuy:

forward yorubas who build houses without toilets. You're a daft slowpoke and a disgrace to the yoruba tribe
idiotic flat headed fool,Yoruba na your mate
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
LilX2:

You're just a big f0*l
Igbo fool, almost all the igbos I know are slowpoke
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Antivirus92:
more or less like the ooni seeing a decent house with water system TOILET for the first time.
no be leaves una dey wear before, Yoruba show una how to bathe, dirty Igbo pigs
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
no be leaves una dey wear before, Yoruba show una how to bathe, dirty Igbo pigs
That means you people have not improved since then . You show us how to bath but u still shit inside nylon today. We know pigs like shit and we know where shit can be found most between Igbo land and yorubaland
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Antivirus92:
That means you people have not improved since then . You show us how to bath but u still shit inside nylon today. We know pigs like shit and we know where shit can be found most between Igbo land and yorubaland
igbos wey dey shit for bush,na Yoruba dey bathe una
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
igbos wey dey shit for bush,na Yoruba dey bathe una
I heard that it's only in the banks that u will see water system TOILET in Osun state?
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Antivirus92:
I heard that it's only in the banks that u will see water system TOILET in Osun state?
una Igbo banks no even get

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mynd44:

Because he might not support him due to party doesnt mean he thinks he will maje a good president.

I know PDP members who thought Obi will make a good president but cited Atiku because he is a party man and they felt the PDP structure can make much more difference than Obi.

In politics 5-1 is not 4
Bro you are talking to the wrong Beremx. The Beremx we both knew and admired is no more.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
una Igbo banks no even get
we all have it at home. We don't depend on the banks to enjoy good toilet system like our Yoruba brothers.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Bro you are talking to the wrong Beremx. The Beremx we both knew and admired is no more.
people have not admired you for a minute on this forum. Try and be admired too, na person u be .
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Chidieberem, my sugar pie. The only sexy babe with yansh on NL.
We need you Igbos, we love you and can't do without you. We are one. Chop kiss 💋 even though I never brush! 🖌️
You no go respect yourself... how do you know she has yansh? Your prick go just rise for nothing. My sister Beremx no dey give anyhow
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You no go respect yourself... how do you know she has yansh? Your prick go just rise for nothing. My sister Beremx no dey give anyhow
She's not stingy. I ll pay her bride price if she's not taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.