Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) (26597 Views)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

She's not stingy. I ll pay her bride price if she's not taken.
She is taken. So commot eye
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

She is taken. So commot eye
Is that why ya prîck dey rise? Be calming down.
What if I re-pay her bride price and pay off her man? Like paying his groom price too.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Is that why ya prîck dey rise? Be calming down.
What if I re-pay her bride price and pay off her man? Like paying his groom price too.
I can see that I have been talking to a comedian. Beremx come and carry your boyfriend
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I can see that I have been talking to a comedian. Beremx come and carry your boyfriend
It be things. Don't spoil market for Chidieberem.
I v good intentions.
Been drinking in order not to think too much of her.

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Zeebuy: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
idiotic flat headed fool,Yoruba na your mate
It's not you I blame, it's your useless father who couldn't keep his shrivelled dick inside his trousers, and your ashawo mother who only knows how to open her rotten legs to any stray dick, I blame.

If your father had just mined your mother's skull (which is a way of life to you subhumans) as he had planned to do on that night, they wouldn't have made the biggest mistake of their life, which is You. You're a mistake; something that wasn't planned. An unfortunate occurrence.
Do the entire universe a favour and drop dead 😁
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Zeebuy: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Igbo fool, almost all the igbos I know are slowpoke

Human beings go talk, mosquito go open mouth to talk too🙄

Sneha gettout!
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by LilX2: 5:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Igbo fool, almost all the igbos I know are slowpoke

You just defined your stupidity. Foolish dirty yoruba idiot. Enviness will destroy your soul
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
LilX2:

You just defined your stupidity. Foolish dirty yoruba idiot. Enviness will destroy your soul
ogun kill you there,I am back from ban, you cowards and una mod God punish am
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by LilX2: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
ogun kill you there,I am back from ban, you cowards and una mod God punish am

One senseless ànimal have been let out of the cage
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
LilX2:

One senseless ànimal have been let out of the cage
ewu go and cry to your mods again
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by ottersberger(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ooni came to greet and pay homage to his ancestors, Igbo. He knows, and it makes common sense.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by LilX2: 2:54am On Dec 22, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
ewu go and cry to your mods again

I'm not a kind of coward like you who reports, look for who banned you and pour your family frustration on! Deprived f**l
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2023
LilX2:

I'm not a kind of coward like you who reports, look for who banned you and pour your family frustration on! Deprived f**l
I have been banned by your biased igbo mods as your flat headed brothers can't stand the heat
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by LilX2: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
I have been banned by your biased igbo mods as your flat headed brothers can't stand the heat

How is that my business? Take your frustration to them. Cone headed fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles / APC Primary: Policemen At Airport Hotel, Lagos / UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.