Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) (26567 Views)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Peace, love, tolerance ,unity in diversity and progress is all i want in this country.

Unity my foot..

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Soludo refused to bow to the king

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by telkevog(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
This is encouraging. Soludo is doing well. He’s the kind of leader we can support for president. A leader who appreciates the diversity of the country and understands the need to build bridges of friendship across all region.

Go and sit down! Nothing wey you do for your girlfriend pikin go make am call you Papa! Even if he hosts all the monarchs in your Brown roof Republic, you people will still betray when it is time to show loyalty. Soludo knows that too well, you cannot decieve him.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by ValarDoharis: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2023
When the time comes, you’ll say he shouldn't have said this or that or remember he is Igbo. You did that to Amaechi
seunmsg:
This is encouraging. Soludo is doing well. He’s the kind of leader we can support for president. A leader who appreciates the diversity of the country and understands the need to build bridges of friendship across all region.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by matm: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Ooni. That's a tradional town ruler just as d head of a town I suppose.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by afrika(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2023
This days people are aggrieved. I wonder why? Same people wud be featured with N1m and they betray their brothers.

Anyways, I like the gesture but the obi of Onitsha; I hope he was visited?

Well dem know dem selves.... Japa paid off finally
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
After bridges of friendship among elites, you as common man will buy 1 liter of fuel 1k
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Benwallt:
Meanwhile Obi of Onitsha no get one single level. He has been reduced to nothing. Atiku even had to drag him to a town Hall meeting like a goat. No recognition for him at all
😃😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀.
Peter.Obi the scammer don enter wahala for Atiku hand...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Beremx:
lol let him contest for presidency in the nearest future under APGA and we will see if you will say the same thing.

Onye iru abuo

I’m not a member of APGA so it won’t be out of place if I don’t support him. However, If he joins APC and picks the presidential ticket of the party, I will give him my full support. There is no emotion or sentiment in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by chiagozien(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
😂😂😂😆 let him come out for president and be reminded he's Igbo man that can never rule Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by sparko1(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Antoeni:
A Stupid Naughty Professor, A Governor by INEC Select in Lagos is Destroying Igbo properties & Investment, the Mumu Governor kept mute

Destroying igbos property

He single out igbos property and destroys them?

You have serious problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2023
tomiwakeem:
hypocrite he is the kind of leader you will support for president yen yen yen just because he dey praise that druggie. where is orji kalu today ,wey Okorocha etc wey all those mumu igbo men una praise before.
after showing hatred for the igbo you still come here insulting them as if they need your support.how old are you

Igbo boy that accepted his status as slave by taking the name of his colonial masters.

No igbo name is good for you but tomiwa and akeem.

Ask your father and grandad. Must be a long line of Osu undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
chiagozien:
😂😂😂😆 let him come out for president and be reminded he's Igbo man that can never rule Nigeria. grin grin

He will not become president on the platform of APGA the same way Peter Obi cannot become the president on the platform of LP. Regional parties cannot make anybody president in Nigeria.

If he joins APC and picks the ticket of the party, I will give him my full support. That’s how democracy works. That I speak well of him today doesn’t mean I must vote for him against the candidate of my party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2023
Mynd44:

Because he might not support him due to party doesnt mean he thinks he will maje a good president.

I know PDP members who thought Obi will make a good president but cited Atiku because he is a party man and they felt the PDP structure can make much more difference than Obi.

In politics 5-1 is not 4

Oga, so what you are trying to tell us is that party support supersedes the progress of your country, look at the way you people reason now and you want the country to move forward, even at that you people will not still support Soludo for presidency even if he is in APC.....

If Orji Uzor was rejected by you people for senate president even with his closeness to Tinubu...

Omo, tribalism has done you guys strong thing....

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Obiedun(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2023
tomiwakeem:
hypocrite he is the kind of leader you will support for president yen yen yen just because he dey praise that druggie. where is orji kalu today ,wey Okorocha etc wey all those mumu igbo men una praise before.
after showing hatred for the igbo you still come here insulting them as if they need your support.how old are you
Why playing victim mentality everytime?
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by aariwa(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

I’m not a member of APGA so it won’t be out of place if I don’t support him. However, If he joins APC and picks the presidential ticket of the party, I will give him my full support. There is no emotion or sentiment in politics.
hahaha you are actually a comedian …faceless Nairaland moniker thinks himself important…clown go and learn handwork and stop lazing and wasting your life online or you end up a poor man
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by femi4: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ooni.

Maybe he should be less visible and accessible.
That's his style. The throne isn't supposed to change your personality
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Okoroacha and Amaechi did more than this. What about Ngige? Nwajiuba who was Buhari boy boy since 1999? Ogbonnaya Onu nko? Ken Nnamani? Chimaroke Nnamani?

It's only an ignorant and selfish Igbo politician that can fall for this gaslighting and trick.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Britishpea: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Soludo is preparing a ground for his nationalistic personified Igbo man that would be the only one to be considered to be president from the East when the time comes.
He only needs to perform excellently well and ally more to pave the proper and immaculate routes to his presidency.
That Obi don’ spoil his game permanently! He can’t smell it. The next person to consider from the East will be Soludo. He should work his way to the up North men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by chiagozien(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

He will not become president on the platform of APGA the same way Peter Obi cannot become the president on the platform of LP. Regional parties cannot make anybody president in Nigeria.

If he joins APC and picks the ticket of the party, I will give him my full support. That’s how democracy works. That I speak well of him today doesn’t mean I must vote for him against the candidate of my party.
Oga shift.

As if you will vote Igbo apc candidate against yoruba/Hausafulanis
APGA/LP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by chiagozien(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Britishpea:
Soludo is preparing a ground for his nationalistic personified Igbo man that would be the only one to be considered to be president from the East when the time comes.
He only needs to perform excellently well and ally more to pave the proper and immaculate routes to his presidency.
That Obi don’ spoil his game permanently! He can’t smell it. The next person to consider from the East will be Soludo. He should work his way to the up North men.
How far with Rochas Okorocha grin grin
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2023
aariwa:
hahaha you are actually a comedian …faceless Nairaland moniker thinks himself important…clown go and learn handwork and stop lazing and wasting your life online or you end up a poor man

Sebi it’s my poverty. How e take concern you? Have I asked you for money before?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2023
femi4:
That's his style. The throne isn't supposed to change your personality

I don't think so. The throne should have a great impact on his personality.
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by femi4: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2023
LibertyRep:

I don't think so. The throne should have a great impact on his personality.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. You can also tell the dancing Gov in Osun state to stop dancing in public.

Let people breathe

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Pristine664: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Johnrake69:
Lol… Some people think it matters who become president. Lol.

There are people who will always have access no matter the president in power.

The illusion is that we try to think electoral victory belongs to a tribe.

Most of you don’t know anything. If tomorrow y’all supporting Emilokan and Peter Obi’s son takes his wedding invitation cards to Emilokan to attend. Who do you think he will honor his invitation?

Peter Obi’s son or faceless supporters from South West?

You know why he will attend Peter Obi son’s wedding?

Peter Obi is a made man and a formidable opponent.

Elumelu is an Igbo man from Delta and he has benefited from every president since 1999.

Keep consoling yourself.

You supported Obi because he's Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Friendship mood
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Pristine664: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Sebi it’s my poverty. How e take concern you? Have I asked you for money before?

All the guy's post is all about suffer and poverty. I can imagine the kind suffering dealing with his generation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Pristine664: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Yeah Soludo definitely has a chance.

But not earlier than 2039.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Jemex003: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2023
tomiwakeem:

Any Igbo’s who respected themselves towards Yoruba People will get rewarded with respectable but if you disrespected Yoruba people you will face the consequences. Take it or leave it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by LivingSage: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2023
First ask yourself, is APGA a National party?

Would you have supported the best Yoruba vying under the defunct ACN then?

Between, what's with you and obsession with seunmsgg
Beremx:
lol let him contest for presidency in the nearest future under APGA and we will see if you will say the same thing.

Onye iru abuo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2023
LivingSage:

Between, what's with you and obsession with seunmsgg
Seunmsg , come and answer this question grin grin
Re: Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) by Johnrake69: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Pristine664:

Keep consoling yourself.

You supported Obi because he's Igbo.

Just like I and my family voted Obasanjo and Yaradua because they were IGBO.

Enjoy the calamity you voted for. Some of us already prepared for this season but y’all are the ones crying of hunger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Kebbi State, See how she was welcomed ! / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Abiodun Abdul-Balogun Resigns As Commissioner After Attempted Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.