Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill (2234 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes those urgent 2k girls are just scammers.

The women that are being spent on aren't rudely demanding it.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6Jn5kwL/

Watch this from your godmother and tell me how you feel about it
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6Jn5kwL/

Watch this from your godmother and tell me how you feel about it

Well I sort of agree.

1 Like

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Well I sort of agree.

So that means a man should pay you before you can have sex with him right?

Why do you guys act like you are doing a guy a favor having sex with him when you obviously enjoy it and if a man doesn’t perform you bitches with be the first to call him 1 minute man lmao 🤣 na Mumu man go open eye finish marry Una
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

So that means a man should pay you before you can have sex with him right?

Why do you guys act like you are doing a guy a favor haven’t sex with him when you obviously enjoy it and if a man doesn’t perform you bitches with be the first to call him 1 minute man lmao 🤣 na Mumu man go open eye finish marry Una

No. Women do not enjoy sex as much as men. Men are guaranteed to orgasm each time they have sex, but this isn't the case for most women. Alot of women have never had an orgasm. It takes skill and time to get a woman to climax. Women have more to loose during sex.

1 Like

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

No. Women do not enjoy sex as much as men. Men are guaranteed to orgasm each time they have sex, but this isn't the case for most women. Alot of women have never had an orgasm. It takes skill and time to get a woman to climax. Women have more to loose during sex.

Lol So in a nutshell you like to be payed upfront before sex?
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol So in a nutshell you like to be payed upfront before sex?

No 🙄 How does it make sense to be payed upfront? Which man does that? Pls address my points.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

No 🙄 How does it make sense to be payed upfront? Which man does that? Pls address my points.

Did you really watch that video?

And yes women enjoy sex more than men because they got more nerve ending on the pvssy compared to the penis which are very sensitive. And how a woman can reaches organism defers in every woman some ladies have met doing pre-intimacy they cum easily so it depends on your body.

And come to think of it if I’m paying you for sex while would I want to stress myself to making you cum?

Can you also please tell me what a woman loses through sex? Would love to know
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Did you really watch that video?

And yes women enjoy sex more than men because they got more nerve ending on the pvssy compared to the penis which are very sensitive. And how a woman can reaches organism defers in every woman some ladies have met doing pre-intimacy they cum easily so it depends on your body.

And come to think of it if I’m paying you for sex while would I want to stress myself in making you cum?

Can you please tell me what a woman loses through sex? Would love to know

Those nerve ending don't equate to sexual pleasure. Most women have never had an orgasm in their life and all men do each time they have sex.
The "payments" shouldn't be one-sided, because women also should pay men.
You aren't obliged to pay a woman for sex, do what you like.

Women can attached to men, each time they intimate.
It is easier for women to catch STDs than men and women carry babies.

Do you believe in not providing for women at all?

1 Like

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Those nerve ending don't equate to sexual pleasure. Most women have never had an orgasm in their life and all men do each time they have sex.
The "payments" shouldn't be one-sided, because women also should pay men.
You aren't obliged to pay a woman for sex, do what you like.

Women can attached to men, each time they intimate.
It is easier for women to catch STDs than men and women carry babies.

Do you believe in not providing for women at all?

Lol 😂 you are very funny? Is easier for a women to catch stds than men? Yes but not through sex both male and female are equivalently at the same risk of getting stds if they are having unprotected sex.

Carrying babies? Are you guys the only creatures on earth who gives birth? 😂
Women Getting attached during sex? Lol that’s clearly not nowadays women do prostitutes get attached too after having sex with their clients?

I believe in providing for my women but she shouldn’t take it as her right that’s it

1 Like

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol 😂 you are very funny? Is easier for a women to catch stds than men? Yes but not through sex both male and female are equivalently at the same risk of getting stds if they are having unprotected sex.

Carrying babies? Are you guys the only creatures on earth who gives birth? 😂
Women Getting attached during sex? Lol that’s clearly not nowadays women do prostitutes get attached too after having sex with their clients?

I believe in providing for my women but she shouldn’t take it as her right that’s it

Before you laugh in your ignorance, look it up.
Its easier for you to catch an STD from another man than from a woman. Women are receivers. Men give.

Yes we all know animals give birth but childbirth in humans is far riskier. Before laughing in your ignorance again, look that up aswell. Prostitutes aren't the average woman, they've lost their ability to pair bond.

So in other words, you're okay with providing for women as long as she doesn't rudely demand it. We're saying the same thing, so why are we going around in circles?

1 Like

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Before you laugh in your ignorance, look it up.
Its easier for you to catch an STD from another man than from a woman. Women are receivers. Men give.

Yes we all know animals give birth but childbirth in humans is far riskier. Before laughing in your ignorance again, look that up aswell. Prostitutes aren't the average woman, they've lost their ability to pair bond.

So in other words, you're okay with providing for women as long as she doesn't rudely demand it. We're saying the same thing, so why are we going around in circles?

Do we still have an average woman in this generation?😂

Women are receivers you say? 😂 madam do your research …
a man can rarely get an infection from peeing on a public toilet while a woman can… then this woman goes ahead and infect her partner with the infection because she won’t notice, women and men build are different a man can get an infection and in 2 days he would start getting symptoms while a women could take months before she can start seeing symptoms.

How can a man catch infection from another man? Is like you are playing ask many guys who have gotten infections they will tell you they got it from women

97 percentage of stds men get are from women because they have a very complicated biology

I can agree with you on the providing aspect
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Do we still have an average woman in this generation?😂

Women are receivers you say? 😂 madam do your research …
a man can rarely get an infection from peeing on a public toilet while a woman can… then this woman goes ahead and infect her partner with the infection because she won’t notice, women and men build are different a man can get an infection and in 2 days he would start getting symptoms while a women could take months before she can start seeing symptoms.

How can a man catch infection from another man? Is like you are playing ask many guys who have gotten infections they will tell you they got it from women

97 percentage of stds men get are from women because they have a very complicated biology

I can agree with you on the providing aspect

Did you do your own research before coming back with more waffle? undecided There is no such thing as a toilet infection. That's a Nigerian myth. Why do you think gay men have more diseases than straight men? It's because they receive from each other. Learn.

Let me help you:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/stds-women.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiQ0eLYkuSCAxUaTkEAHXn4CBwQFnoECA8QBg&usg=AOvVaw127CoVWyEQ0nsX-xcq0UiO
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Did you do your own research before coming back with more waffle? undecided There is no such thing as a toilet infection. That's a Nigerian myth. Why do you think gay men have more diseases than straight men? It's because they receive from each other. Learn.

Let me help you:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/stds-women.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiQ0eLYkuSCAxUaTkEAHXn4CBwQFnoECA8QBg&usg=AOvVaw127CoVWyEQ0nsX-xcq0UiO

Are you for real? There is no such thing as toilet infections? 😂😂 hmmm you are just giving me insight on the kind of person you are!

Sorry to say but you are very dumb even the link you sent me align to what I’m saying 😂😂😂 my girl learn how to comprehend pls abeg
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by Kimcutie: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Calm down!

In medical science, nothing like women orgasm. Infact only a man is needed to sprut forth liquid that is useful for making another child which is the miracle of pregnancy, women's orgasm won't make them pregnant, neither is the orgasm responsible for them being wet, this is why it is very important for a man to cum than for a woman to cum, of what use is her cum??

And as for who enjoys sex most, women do. Let's use this logic, if you are cleaning your ear with a cotton pud shey your ear enjoys it more? That's how it feels for a pvssy, it enjoys it more esp if it's over 10 mins of slow knacking.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Let me help you:

Go back and reread this link you sent me cuz you can’t comprehend what’s there 😂😂
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Are you for real? There is no such thing as toilet infections? 😂😂 hmmm you are just giving me insight on the kind of person you are!

Sorry to say but you are very dumb even the link you sent me align to what I’m saying 😂😂😂 my girl learn how to comprehend pls abeg

What is a "toilet infection"? Tell me. And why doesn't any outside sources or professionals outside Nigeria talk about this alleged disease?

Do you just want to be intentionally obtuse or you didn't see the below?

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kimcutie:

Calm down!

In medical science, nothing like women orgasm. Infact only a man is needed to sprut forth liquid that is useful for making another child which is the miracle of pregnancy, women's orgasm won't make them pregnant, neither is the orgasm responsible for them being wet, this is why it is very important for a man to cum than for a woman to cum, of what use is her cum??

And as for who enjoys sex most, women do. Let's use this logic, if you are cleaning your ear with a cotton pud shey your ear enjoys it more? That's how it feels for a pvssy, it enjoys it more esp if it's over 10 mins of slow knacking.

That is not what we are discussing. This is an irrelevant take.
And are you a woman? Lots of women enjoy pre-intimacy more than sex. Most women have never climaxed.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by Kimcutie: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

That is not what we are discussing. This is an irrelevant take.
And are you a woman? Lots of women enjoy pre-intimacy more than sex. Most women have never climaxed.
I added that part to buttress why it's not a big deal if a woman doesn't climax or can't climax.

Whether pre-intimacy or actual penetrable sex, women enjoy it more, the only thing we men enjoy more than them is BJ, when she's sucking it.

1 Like

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

What is a "toilet infection"? Tell me. And why doesn't any outside sources or professionals outside Nigeria talk about this alleged disease?

Do you just want to be intentionally obtuse or you didn't see the below?
The lining of the vagina is thinner and
more delicate than the skin on a penis, so its easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate
• Ine vagina is a good environment for bacteria to grow.

The above is what you are quoting my dear please read this again seems you have comprehension issues it clearly says the vagina is a good environment for bacteria to grow are you just dumb or what?

You can see clearly where it states that “ The lining of the vagina is thinner and
more delicate than the skin on a penis, so its easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate”
I want you to read this words slowly
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

The lining of the vagina is thinner and
more delicate than the skin on a penis, so its easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate
• Ine vagina is a good environment for bacteria to grow.

The above is what you are quoting my dear please read this again seems you have comprehension issues it clearly says the vagina is a good environment for bacteria to grow are you just dumb or what?

You can see clearly where it states that “ The lining of the vagina is thinner and
more delicate than the skin on a penis, so its easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate”
I want you to read this words slowly

Exactly you fool. It backs up my point that women are more prone to STDs than men are.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly you fool. It backs up my point that women are more prone to STDs than men are.

But that wasn’t what you were saying before if I could remember 😂😂😂

You said men are the main carriers of infections now you are contradicting yourself woman 😂😂😂

Loser!

Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

But that wasn’t what you were saying before if I could remember 😂😂😂

You said men are the main carriers of infections now you are contradicting yourself woman 😂😂😂

Loser!

Show me where I said that? Don't twist my words to score a point. And those are germs found on a toilet seat, not the same as a toilet infection. Arrogant ignoramus.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Show me where I said that? Don't twist my words to score a point. And those are germs found on a toilet seat, not the same as a toilet infection. Arrogant ignoramus.
[/quote] Why do you think gay men have more diseases than straight men? It's because they receive from each other…

What’s this bitch? Seems you forget things easily that shows how dumb and dirty of a girl you are

Miserable loser! Bet you would have a stinking cunt!
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Why do you think gay men have more diseases than straight men? It's because they receive from each other…

What’s this bitch? Seems you forget things easily that shows how dumb and dirty of a girl you are

Miserable loser! Bet you would have a stinking cunt!

Slow one. Gay men. Is a gay man now the average man? Do gay men represent the majority of men or are they a fraction? undecided

Would you like more sources to backup this point?

I'm still waiting for you to define " toilet infection"
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Slow one. Gay men. Is a gay man now the average man? Do gay men represent the majority of men or are they a fraction? undecided

Would you like more sources to backup this point?

I'm still waiting for you to define " toilet infection"

Please my lady kindly explain this your write up can bet you are the slow one here 😂
“ Before you laugh in your ignorance, look it up.
Its easier for you to catch an STD from another man than from a woman. Women are receivers. Men give”

What do you mean by this statement? Bitch stop contradicting yourself.

Toilet infection are infections that can be gotten from the toilet didn’t you do biology in school? Do you know by wearing dirty panties you can catch an infection? I guess you don’t know cuz you are dumb and only good for copulation with condom
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Please my lady kindly explain this your write up can bet you are the slow one here 😂
“ Before you laugh in your ignorance, look it up.
Its easier for you to catch an STD from another man than from a woman. Women are receivers. Men give”

What do you mean by this statement? Bitch stop contradicting yourself.

Toilet infection are infections that can be gotten from the toilet didn’t you do biology in school? Do you know by wearing dirty panties you can catch an infection? I guess you don’t know cuz you are dumb and only good for copulation with condom

From another gay man you slow coach. Do straight men sleep with other men?

What is the name of the infection? Maybe your school in umutukororo taught you that infections can be got from a toilet. But no credible sources outside Nigeria back up what you're saying. There's nothing like a toilet infection. It doesn't exist in medicine.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

From another gay man you slow coach. Do straight men sleep with other men?

What is the name of the infection? Maybe your school in umutukororo taught you that infections can be got from a toilet. But no credible sources outside Nigeria back up what you're saying. There's nothing like a toilet infection. It doesn't exist in medicine.

Lol you are just contradicting yourself what then brought about getting infections from gay men when you know we aren’t gay? What were you trying to prove?

Do you deny the fact that an dirty environment or underwear can give a woman infection?
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol you are just contradicting yourself what then brought about getting infections from gay men when you know we aren’t gay? What were you trying to prove?

Do you deny the fact that an dirty environment or underwear can give a woman infection?

To show that women are more prone to STDs than men. Do you grasp it now? Or do you need more help

Dirty environment and underwear can give infections. But a toilet? There's no such thing.

Now since you can't refute my point, it still stands. Women are more vulnerable during sex.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by NBAjunior: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

To show that women are more prone to STDs than men. Do you grasp it now? Or do you need more help

Dirty environment and underwear can give infections. But a toilet? There's no such thing.

Now since you can't refute my point, it still stands. Women are more vulnerable during sex.

Mtcheww you have no point my love both parties are vulnerable during unprotected sex. You want to tell me a man would have sec with a woman with infection and won’t get infected

Madam you are delusional stop defending rubbish😏
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Mtcheww you have no point my love both parties are vulnerable during unprotected sex. You want to tell me a man would have sec with a woman with infection and won’t get infected

Madam you are delusional stop defending rubbish😏

He is less likely to get infected than the other way around. That doesn't mean he won't get infected at all.

But ofcourse you can remain in your bubble and believe what you like. I've provided sources but all you have is emotions.

I'm done here.
Re: It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill by JustPowerApps(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nobody cares about manipulative people anymore. There is enough economic hardship out there, people lock up at the first sight of deceit, nah normal thing. Naija no dey smile for this great tinubulation days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! Too Much Prick Erection is over killing me. / I Am A Finished Man / If No One In The World Tells You That You Look Good, What Should You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.