Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady (2254 Views)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Giftedhand92: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Popular Ghanaian female Television Personality, Efia Odo has claimed her boyfriend has not been banging her even though they k!ss deeply ─Can someone tell Efia Odo to tell that bullsh*t to the birds of the air?

Efia Odo, a self-acclaimed born-again Christian said she and her boyfriend are practising courtship until he takes her to the altar at the right time.

Speaking during an interview on the “After Hours” show with the host Micky Osei Berko aka Master Richard, the controversial TV presenter shockingly disclosed that they’ve not been banging themselves ever since they started dating.

“My boyfriend and I are celibates, we practice celibacy. We kiss passionately but we are celibates. Before I met him, I was a celibate. He is Celibate with me”, she told Micky Osei Berko.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/my-boyfriend-has-never-banged-me-before-we-are-practicing-biblical-courtship-efia-odo/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Cinderella5(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one. Sex with a man is over rated. Just keep yourself till your Prince charming comes, if you have the need to ease off sir tension, get a toy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Courtship without sex is a no no for me

Especially with a woman with a banging and super sexy body as the lady in the first pic.

Sex is a food supplement to my well being .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by IamPlato(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2018

Continue! Attention Seeking Olodo.

That Your small Breasts Looks Like empty Milk container
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
You now she why I say African women lack sense, this tread just proved it big time
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Ever8054: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
blood of Tinubu....see lies...

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by cassidy1996(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
na lie
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by pacino26(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Biblical ni umblical kor.
So the bi whatever teaches you to spend nights together and stay in pools naked abi? Oh see was born with those curves too cheesy cheesy cheesy Lynda told the same story sha
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by daviesblaze(m): 1:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
Nice one. Sex with a man is over rated. Just keep yourself till your Prince charming comes, if you have the need to ease off sir tension, get a toy.
hope you are alright? one minute you are saying something on this thread, another minute you are rooting for something quite the opposite in another thread. for once be real, and stop churning for attention. it makes you look pathetic.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Melison(m): 1:34am On Sep 07, 2018
No be tatoo dey ur chest soo
This one matter taya person

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by royalair(m): 2:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Biblical courtship na im you d rub leg for en preek. LINUS

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2018
If true, my sympathy goes to the poor dude for being friendzoned and deceived by this slayqueen fool. cry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Fuqman(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2018
I can't believe some dumb a*ss niggas still believe in this fuckkin no sex in fuckkin relationship bullshi*t. Geez open ur eyes dumba*ss.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by Xmen149(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fuqman:
I can't believe some dumb a*ss niggas still believe in this fuckkin no sex in fuckkin relationship bullshi*t. Geez open ur eyes dumba*ss.

cheesy if u see brain/wife material and such option follows,.na to say yes and be banging the heck out of the next chick till the d-day cheesy

time no dey na cool
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by bobokeshington: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
mtcheeeeèw
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady by badjack(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
You go celibate until she get belle for another man. You na fried Aboki.
This yansh dey like the one wey de celibate.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me,,,,(vanida) / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (photos) / Can A Man Be Raped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.