Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 (15037 Views)

APC Woos Plateau Governor After Supreme Court Verdict, Asks Him To Dump PDP / Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor / PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by SaLongs1(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

How did APC know there's a violation of the judgement
There are other aggrieved people in the PDP who will voice out.
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Neoteny7:

PDP took PDP to court and there was judgment.

APC is only referring to violation of that judgment.
Pdp took Pdp to court in tribunal? Are you okay?
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by eldoradoxx: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2023
SaLongs1:
You are forgetting that whatever the outcome of the internal affairs of the PDP does have provable harmful effects on the APC candidate.
It does not. Party matter is exclusively for party members says the Supreme Court in PDP's case against Shettima
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by IfnobeGod20: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2023
garfield1:

For nwc to sponsor candidates,a structure must emerge to produce delegates.none exist in plateau.partial compliance to court order means non compliance
Please did you read the news that a new congress was conducted in 2021. The agitation should now be the authenticity of the congress and who conducted it. There's nothing like partial compliance here. In 2020 a court ordered for a new congress and in 2021 a new congress was conducted, meaning there is a structure in the state. Except a member of PDP can stand up and say the conduct of the congress was not in compliance with Nigeria constitution and PDP constitution and not another party member or party dabbling into the affair that doesn't concern them.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Decarbonisation: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Woye Oloriburuku APC vagabond.
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please did you read the news that a new congress was conducted in 2021. The agitation should now be the authenticity of the congress and who conducted it. There's nothing like partial compliance here. In 2020 a court ordered for a new congress and in 2021 a new congress was conducted, meaning there is a structure in the state. Except a member of PDP can stand up and say the conduct of the congress was not in compliance with Nigeria constitution and PDP constitution and not another party member or party dabbling in the affair that doesn't concern them.
The dingbats are claiming the new Congress did not comply with the Court order. I don't know when APC rats became a court to decide if they complied or not

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by TruthsFM: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Posted Woye1 on Twitter(Formerly known X)
And if he escaped the sacking from the Supreme Court of justice nkooo. Supreme Court of justice will upturned the Appeal court of justice judgement on the case of pre election matters here. You will see how the judgement will be relayed
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
eldoradoxx:
How party congress matter became an election petition matter is what Supreme Court of Nigeria needs to deconstruct. The facts make up the non holding of congress was not available before general election to make it a pre election matter?. Nigerian judiciary must wake up or something radical will happen. Issues of party congresses are issues of pre election and cannot be ventilated at an election petition tribunal
Don't mind the APC rats
They suddenly know the law once it favours them
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Neoteny7: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Pdp took Pdp to court in tribunal? Are you okay?

The Useni faction of the PDP took Jang's faction of the PDP to court over ward congress, hence the subsisting court judgment they later disobeyed.

It was a case of PDP vs PDP that led to the No Structure verdict.

Sometimes it pays to read.
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Neoteny7: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Since you have added lies to your claim, show when SC gave judgement on the matter

Since you're too lazy or dumb to read, here:

https://www.abujanetworknews.com/2023/03/supreme-court-ruling-plateau-pdp-on.html?m=1

The Supreme Court dismissed the PDP's suit.

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Neoteny7:

https://www.abujanetworknews.com/2023/03/supreme-court-ruling-plateau-pdp-on.html?m=1

Apart from the fact that your link is not going
Are you really so dumb you don't know the difference between state party congress and state elections?
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by IfnobeGod20: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

The dingbats are claiming the new Congress did not comply with the Court order. I don't know when APC rats became a court to decide if they complied or not
At least there suppose to be a court judgement to quash that congress but none to that effect. The APC and their handlers just tossing the court and they allowed them.
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

At least there suppose to be a court judgement to quash that congress but none to that effect. The APC and their handlers just tossing the court and they allowed them.
Our judiciary is in shambles
Just imagine an election petition tribunal making ruling on congresses that took place in 2020/2021
Just imagine!!
And the halfwit Woye1 has the nerve to put it out there as explanation
It's obvious the rat doesn't know anything

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by IfnobeGod20: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Neoteny7:

Mr. Man, this is state election news. Don't tell me you're too daft to decipher the difference between state election and national election. This country have a long way to go with your kind. Too pathetic to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Neoteny7:

The Useni faction of the PDP took Jang's faction of the PDP to court over ward congress, hence the subsisting court judgment they later disobeyed.

It was a case of PDP vs PDP that led to the No Structure verdict.

Sometimes it pays to read.
Pre election matters have no business with tribunal
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by IfnobeGod20: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Our judiciary is in shambles
Just imagine an election petition tribunal making ruling on congresses that took place in 2020/2021
Just imagine!!
APC just bastardizing the judiciary and they just allow them.
A court says let the status quo be maintained and they went ahead to conduct the congress, the petitioners went to court and the court voided the congress and asked them to conduct another congress, in 2021 they conducted another one and those that first instituted the case never till date raise concern but surprisingly another party and its candidates are the one raising issue out of another party's congress. What a wonderful country we are.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by blamingthedevil: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2023
eldoradoxx:
How party congress matter became an election petition matter is what Supreme Court of Nigeria needs to deconstruct. The facts make up the non holding of congress was not available before general election to make it a pre election matter?. Nigerian judiciary must wake up or something radical will happen. Issues of party congresses are issues of pre election and cannot be ventilated at an election petition tribunal

Read to understand....the case here is PDP disobeyed the Court
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kaiser20: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
APC Court of Appeal and Supreme Court should sack all opposition Senators and Governors, then abolish INEC and electoral processes to save money.
As a failed state status of Nigeria, this is the remaining balance to achieve a complete failed state
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by garfield1: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please did you read the news that a new congress was conducted in 2021. The agitation should now be the authenticity of the congress and who conducted it. There's nothing like partial compliance here. In 2020 a court ordered for a new congress and in 2021 a new congress was conducted, meaning there is a structure in the state. Except a member of PDP can stand up and say the conduct of the congress was not in compliance with Nigeria constitution and PDP constitution and not another party member or party dabbling into the affair that doesn't concern them.

Oga,bitrus kaze a pdp alongside Barr pwajok member already proved that the order wasn't complied with.pdp failed to even notify the court and vacate the order which is fatal.
By the way,the congress was supposed to usher in a new exco and delegates because the term of the former one had expired ex facie.therefore,what plateau pdp had was membership structure and no leadership structure.therefore,they can't produce delegates to vote in a primaries and cannot produce or sponsor candidates for elections as stated by the constitution.
I believe if a candidate or a party violates the constitution,another party can come in.
Take note that I am not saying that apc will win at the supreme court.even in Kano and zamfara,any party can win.i am only sure if nasarawa,it is a dead case.but I think apc will likely win one of Kano or plateau.my argument is on the merit of it just like in nasarawa.if the court agrees to look at the merit,apc will take both plateau and kano
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Read to understand....the case here is PDP disobeyed the Court
Oh shut it you dysfunctional zombie
Is an election petition tribunal the right court to seek redress for disobedience of court order?
There's no length you guys won't go in this foolishness
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Neoteny7: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Pre election matters have no business with tribunal

Lols Mr Legal expert. I guess you know better than the judges.

Pre election matter my ass
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Neoteny7: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, this is state election news. Don't tell me you're too daft to decipher the difference between state election and national election. This country have a long way to go with your kind. Too pathetic to say the least.

Listen, idiot. The PDP has lost and will keep losing.

Plateau is now an APC state, no matter your tepid indignation or childish insults.

You should rather use your energy to cope harder
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Neoteny7: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Apart from the fact that your link is not going
Are you really so dumb you don't know the difference between state party congress and state elections?

Are you really so anally stupid you don't realize that PDP has lost and will continue losing? Plateau is APC you idiotic simpleton.

Cope.
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Neoteny7:

Are you really so anally stupid you don't realize that PDP has lost and will continue losing? Plateau is APC you idiotic simpleton.

Cope.
This is a daft thing to say. No sense at all
Delete it
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by Kukutenla: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,bitrus kaze a pdp alongside Barr pwajok member already proved that the order wasn't complied with.pdp failed to even notify the court and vacate the order which is fatal.
By the way,the congress was supposed to usher in a new exco and delegates because the term of the former one had expired ex facie.therefore,what plateau pdp had was membership structure and no leadership structure.therefore,they can't produce delegates to vote in a primaries and cannot produce or sponsor candidates for elections as stated by the constitution.
I believe if a candidate or a party violates the constitution,another party can come in.
Take note that I am not saying that apc will win at the supreme court.even in Kano and zamfara,any party can win.i am only sure if nasarawa,it is a dead case.but I think apc will likely win one of Kano or plateau.my argument is on the merit of it just like in nasarawa.if the court agrees to look at the merit,apc will take both plateau and kano
You mean Bitrus Kaze was joined in the petition before the tribunal?
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by slivertongue: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

I tell you
And the rubbish biased and daft piece is making front page
Some of these mods need a brain check

The mod pushed an article that was empty of the facts to front page so as to generate traffic
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by slivertongue: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

You mean Bitrus Kaze was joined in the petition before the tribunal?
some of the comments show they know nothing of the issues on ground. From the party has no structure, to some petty comments from disenchanted members. If kaze had won the election wud he had complained? It's is the NWC that sponsors candidate. No state exist outside the certificate of incorporation so plateau PDP is not a different entity.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Just the supreme court decided on Tinubu/Shettima double registration saga....so this one about party structure should be seen as solely party affairs!

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by iokpebholo: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Difrent:

Just like the Zamfara situation. It was APC vs APC .....kabir marafa vs Abdulaziz Yari
Difference between plateau and zamfara cases sir:
(1)In zafarawa case it was an APC member who took his party to court while in plateau it is an APC member who took the PDP to the TRIBUNAL.
(2) Zamfara case originated from the Federal high court before the election as it is solely a pre election matter while the plateau case was instituted at the election tribunal which clearly lacks jurisdiction to entertain pre election cases.
(3)The APC candidate who instituted the cases at the tribunal is not a member of PDP and did not take part in the nomination process of the PDP.Therefore the APC candidate does not have the locus standing to challenge how PDP nominates their candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by iokpebholo: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
garfield1:

Garfield please I want you to please tell me the difference between plateau,Kano and ebonyi state appeal court judgments.Wrong nomination of candidate was upheld in Kano and plateau for the APC but dismissed against PDP in Ebonyi
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by garfield1: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
iokpebholo:
Garfield please I want you to please tell me the difference between plateau,Kano and ebonyi state appeal court judgments.Wrong nomination of candidate was upheld in Kano and plateau for the APC but dismissed against PDP in Ebonyi

Nomination is not in the constitution but electoral act.in ebonyi,pdp said that the gov is still a member of pdp and never resigned from pdp.they failed to prove that he's a member of apc.besides,they restricted themselves to the electoral act in which only allows party members to sue.
In Kano,apc is invoking the constitution via section 177 c which states that a candidate must be a party member and also sponsored by that party.they are using the constitution directly and constitutional matters are open to everybody,it is both pre and post election.
In plateau,apc is saying that pdp disobeyed a court order.court orders are constitutional matters and not election matters.besides,pdp by not obeying the court does not have a structure in plateau and cannot sponsor candidates
Re: Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 by iokpebholo: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
garfield1:

Nomination is not in the constitution but electoral act.in ebonyi,pdp said that the gov is still a member of pdp and never resigned from pdp.they failed to prove that he's a member of apc.besides,they restricted themselves to the electoral act in which only allows party members to sue.
In Kano,apc is invoking the constitution via section 177 c which states that a candidate must be a party member and also sponsored by that party.they are using the constitution directly and constitutional matters are open to everybody,it is both pre and post election.
In plateau,apc is saying that pdp disobeyed a court order.court orders are constitutional matters and not election matters.besides,pdp by not obeying the court does not have a structure in plateau and cannot sponsor candidates
Sir PDP proved it,the present governor paid PDP party dues up till may after the election,the present governor even got an affidavit claiming to still be a PDP member when he was taking to court for decamping to APC as the speaker of Ebonyi house of assembly in February this year after APC primaries.All these evidence were presented at both the tribunal and the appeal court and the judgement was that PDP lacks the locus standing to challenge APC' nomination and it's strictly a pre election matter.Please try and read the ebonyi appeal court judgment sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot / How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.