Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Which Nigerians inspire you the most? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerians inspire you the most? (8452 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / Sanusi’s Letter: There Is A Hidden Agenda Which Nigerians Should Know – Dogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Funkymallam(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
Mallam Aminu Kano
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Chinua Achebe.
Awolowo.
Odimegwu Ojukwu.
Abike Dabiri-Erewa
Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Innocent Chukwuma.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
Obey Ezekwesili (madam due process).
Mallam Nasir El-rufai.
Adenuga.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by adconline(m): 2:12am On Nov 01, 2011
The fear of being a failure as foretold by a brainless oracle. So I wake up everyday thinking of how to prove wrong what oracle had told my " detractors"
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by pkv(m): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2011
Arthur nzeribe, hahaha!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by deelobe: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2011
General Yakubu Gowon exemplary elder stateman
Chinua Achebe Writter extraordinaire
Anyaoku Worthy ambassador
Dora Akunyili Boldness to act
pastor Adeboye By his uprightness
Bishop David Oyedepo His Boldness
pastor Chris The way he teaches Gods word
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by DrummaBoy(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2011
And this has been quite an inspiring thread.
I hope it made front page!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Tricici(f): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2011
Chinua Achebe
Oba Otudeko
Fashola
smiley
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by jahmed(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2011
Ayiri emami aka bash oloye
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by cjfavour(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2011
Sanusi used to be my man bt his stand on the islamic banking have exposed him for who he really is. An extremist. beware of him. He can kill for his religion.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by courage89(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
MY DAD - THE GREATEST MAN I KNOW
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO
ADEOLA ODUTOLA
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
BABATUNDE FASHOLA
MUHAMMAD BUHARI
DANGOTE
ADENUGA
WALE TINUBU
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by courage89(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
cjfavour:

Sanusi used to be my man bt his stand on the islamic banking have exposed him for who he really is. An extremist. beware of him. He can kill for his religion.

Sorry to derail the thread.

Why do we always try demonize anybody, organization that carries the placard of anything islamic without looking at the situation objectively. Majority of people here in Nigeria and on NL see non-interest banking (sharia banking) as militants/rebels banking, only muslim banking, and as an avenue to siphon funds to fund terrorist organization. These people allow these believes to cloud their judgement, their ability to reason objectively on the merits of sharia banking principles.

The responsibility lies on us to research properly what Sharia Banking truly represents instead of spreading media hyped, half baked and speculative information.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by chamboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fela any day any time most of d names I c here are fake ppl
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Jenpoet(f): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
vantageguy:
KEN SARO-WIWA
KADUNA NZEOGWU
DAVID OYEDEPO
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE
SIMON KOLAWOLE
PAT UTOMI
BEN BRUCE
NASIR ELRUFAI
ALIMA ATTA
JENNIFER EHIDIAMEN
SAM ADEYEMI
ROSEMARY UKWU
MIKE IGINNI
GBENGA ARULEBA
JOE 0KEI-ODUMAKIN
NDUKA OBIAGENA
ASA

Wow. Thanks. Let's keep inspiring one another!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by CharliParker: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
My is TB JOSHUA, OWELLE ROCHAS, ALIKO DANGOTE
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by MichaelAustin(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rev Uma Ukpai
Bishop David Oyedepo
Bishop David Abioye
Mr Donald Duke
Senator Ita Enang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iwuanyanwu Dismisses Igbo Presidency In 2015 / We Will Punish Those Behind Baga Massacre - Jonathan / Your Independence Messages For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.