Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Which Nigerians inspire you the most? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerians inspire you the most? (8450 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / Sanusi’s Letter: There Is A Hidden Agenda Which Nigerians Should Know – Dogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by NjaPrince(m): 4:24am On Oct 31, 2011
Rochas, Fashola and Sanusi
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by TRUTHTELA: 5:09am On Oct 31, 2011
The most COURAGEOUS, RIP, ADEKUNLE FAJUYI ( SELFLESSNESS reDEFINED)
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by silami(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2011
My father new found father (for being a role model and a good friend to me)
Pastor W. F Kumuyi (for being an honest, steadfast and courageous leader)
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (for being honest, fearless and man of integrity)
Nasir ElRufai (for being an intelligent and courageous in cleaning up Abuja and his style of writings inspire me)
Wale Tinubu
Charles Soludo
Chimamanda Adichie
Jelani Aliyu (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA)
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2011
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2011
My dad-- made it from ŧнε scratch
Mike Adenuga-- always charging till he gets what he wants
Bishop David Oyedepo-- big time dreamer
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by ektbear: 6:02am On Oct 31, 2011
Hrm.

Tough question. Very tough for me to answer.

I guess the best answer for now is my parents, siblings, family members, friends, and just ordinary Nigerians I meet on a daily basis.

I'm having difficulty expressing it in words, but hopefully some of what I'm trying to say is coming through.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by SEFAGO(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[size=28pt]My grandma[/size], her husband died, left with children to take care of. Went to the farm day and night, paid for their education, saw them through higher institution i.e Pharm school, Nursing school, Med school, etc. Most of her children are in the US working. And she's in Nigeria enjoying the fruit of her labor.

From my family history, NOBODY can tell me that I can't become what I want. I'll def be holding my PhD degree in my hands a few years from now.

Awa omo Ekiti, Ekiti[b] l'agba [/b]wa! cool

I can-you are too stoopid to get a PhD anyways. And why would you need one, only jobless people get PhDs

@Topic
No one inspires me more than myself. Everytime I wake up, and look at the mirror I just get fu/ck/ing inspired.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by arsenefc: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

No one inspires me more than myself. Everytime I wake up, and look at the mirror I just get fu/ck/ing inspired.

ROFLMAO!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Challas(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2011
IBB,OBJ,INNOSON,FELA DUROTOYE,FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI,DORA AKUNYILI AND CHRIS NGIGE[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2011
Rochas
InnoSon
Fashola
Main Market (onitsha)
Nnewi
ABA
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

I Hate Core North cos they Inspire the Sh**t out of Me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by arsenefc: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Rochas
InnoSon
Fashola
Main Market (onitsha)
Nnewi
ABA
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

I Hate Core North cos they Inspire the Sh**t out of Me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Well, thanks to them, you may one day know G4 pilots on a first name basis.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by zeennurei(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2011
General Muhammadu Buhari,
Ikonja Iweala Phd,
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by racoon8995(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2011
ms funke opeke (ceo mainone cable company)
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by vantageguy(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2011
KEN SARO-WIWA
KADUNA NZEOGWU
DAVID OYEDEPO
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE
SIMON KOLAWOLE
PAT UTOMI
BEN BRUCE
NASIR ELRUFAI
ALIMA ATTA
JENNIFER EHIDIAMEN
SAM ADEYEMI
ROSEMARY UKWU
MIKE IGINNI
GBENGA ARULEBA
JOE 0KEI-ODUMAKIN
NDUKA OBIAGENA
ASA
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by orimahspence: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2011
Gani fawehinmi RIP ;tru his human activism and constructive critsm against govt,a great legal luminary and a philantrophist
Adam oshiomole; wedded at d age of 22,perfomed excellently at d labour n govt. Side
TB joshua :preaching words dat kip me going
Babatunde raji fashola ;eko o ni baje ooooooo
Saheed osupa; tru his musics
Aliko dangote ;1st person to be awarded GCON outside government
Goodluck jonathan; frm deputy gov to governor -vice prezy-actin prexy to presy
Seun osewa ; naira land
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by eminemkayc: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2011
I draw my inspiration from these people: grin

[size=14pt]EMIN3M[/size]
OBIE TRICE
DR DRE
D12
CASHIS
STAT QUO
BOBBY CREEKWATER
cool cool cool
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by harpo(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2011
Tonye Cole (Sahara Energy)
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by TeskyMan(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2011
arsenefc:

In Biochem from Unilag and Ph.D from a shyyty University in the UK? I attended his sermons on numerous occasions for kicks at Onike. Very devious man.

Very good public speaker. Trust me, anyone bent on taking short cuts to success can do what he is doing. Especially in Nigeria when being able to speak passable English is equated to intelligence.

[size=28pt]The guy is a thief and nothing but a freaking thief.[/size]

Dont know about that!

arsenefc or whats your name? It's Monday morning and wouldn't resort to calling you names. I'm of the opinion that you are not a Christian and If right then, it's better you key into what your believe. What evidence do you have to prosecute Olukoya?  BTW, what has Dr D.K. Olukoya stolen from you in particular? What gave you the authority to call him THIEF? Someone who is contributing to the development of the country. Haven't you heard of his yearly CAR gift to thosse who attains first class in the church. Brand New Car - this is called encouragement. Up-coming students will give it all it takes to make first class, due to the fact that something is at stake. He is trying his best and putting smile on people's faces. Someone said he has a First Class - you seems not to reckon that 1st Class is not achieved on a plater of Gold. Its pure hard work. Is Unilag not 1 of the best University in Nigeria. Guy, make I hear word.

It would have been better if you have channel the same rigor to look out for the Councellor in your Ward, Chairman in your Local Government and call them these names because you and I know that they a broad day robbery. The get allocations and they siphon them. Leave this man alone - we know people like you. When your "biggest C-O-C-K", according to your display words, will put you to trouble. You'll find your way to deliverance ground and start begging. Wait till it happens.

I'm out,

@ Poster.

Governor Fashola - He makes me believe that Politicians can still be sincere to delivering on their promise despite the hash political environment.
Dr D.K.Olukoya - For saying the TRUTH regardless of who he delivers it to.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by nku5: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2011
My late boss Gani Fawehinmi and amazingly the army of street hawkers in nigeria, they're like roses from concrete and make a way for themselves no matter what
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by racino: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2011
Muhammadu Buhari, Donald Duke, Fashola.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by chimaike: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2011
1) Odimegwu Ojukwu ( U came from a wealthy family, where u lack nothing, but u came down low to fight for your people, u are my greatest Hero)
2) Gani Fawhenimi ( A human right activist that cares for the poor and the marginalized citizens of Nigerians)
3) Kanu Nwankwo ( Ur heart foundation is a blessing to the poor, who has heart disease but were/are not able to foot the bills)
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by DrummaBoy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
Obafemi Awolowo
Tunde Bakare
Sola Kolade, my Pastor here in IB city!!!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
No one mentioned GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
Amazing! Even his special assistants on NL matters.
Though he doesnt inspire me sha.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Logba: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola
Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by deols(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
My siblings

Bola shagaya

chimamanda Adichie

Esco of woah Nigeria
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Frendys(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
My Mother (Deceased)
My Senior Brothers: Paul, Taiwo and Kehinde
Bishop David Oyedepo
Bishop D Abioye
Obafemi Awolowo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Sholaf(f): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
Queen Amina of Zaria
Madame Tinubu
Moremi Ajosoro
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti
Bolanle Awe
Grace Alele-Williams
Major General Aderonke Kale
Lady Kofo Abayomi
Lady "aunty" Ayo Manuwa
Suzanne Wenger aka Adunni Olorisa. Osun-Osogbo
All the great women from Oyo to Ajache.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by deols(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
QUeen Amina of Zaria too- I love powerful Women
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Donshegxy10(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Pastor E. A Adeboye (r.c.c.g)
pastor sam adeyemi (daystar)
pastor paul adefarasin (house on the rock)
asa (award winner singer)
beautiful nubia (musician)
cobams asukwo (music producer)
fela durotoye
dayo israel
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by joselekas(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
[/quote][quote author=SEFAGO link=topic=792293.msg9449216#msg9449216 date=1320038097]
I can-you are too stoopid to get a PhD anyways. And why would you need one, only jobless people get PhDs

@Topic

Dont ve to insult people to make ur point
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by joselekas(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

The most COURAGEOUS, RIP, ADEKUNLE FAJUYI ( SELFLESSNESS reDEFINED)
I concur
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Funkymallam(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
Mallam Aminu Kano
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Chinua Achebe.
Awolowo.
Odimegwu Ojukwu.
Abike Dabiri-Erewa
Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Innocent Chukwuma.
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
Obey Ezekwesili (madam due process).
Mallam Nasir El-rufai.
Adenuga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Price Of Bread In Lagos To Be Increased By 20% / Igbos And Lagos Economy / Election Tribunal: Nsima, APC Apprehensive Over Failed Electronic Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.