Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses (26281 Views)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Lagos State action is Justified especially in regards to property rules and regulations and laid down procedures.
Though I think this action is a fallout to the last election. I can't be lenient and hospitable towards you. But you using my leniency to take advantage of me on top my property is a Big NO.

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by AareGaa: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Military wise, Biafra had superior military that successfully repelled Nigerian cowardly military that was scared of facing Biafran soldiers, seeing the defeat staring on their faces, Awolowo suggested the food blockade policy to Gowon who accepted and implemented it through the help of British government and that did brought the war to an end as hunger caused a lot of Biafran children and old peoples death that made some Biafra advisers and elites to convince Ojukwu to leave Biafra and allow his Vice Philip Effiong to surrender Biafra to Nigeria to save more Igbos from dying of hunger, yes that's correct

Those are the useless stories that your evil ancestors told you.
Continue lying yourselves.

Even the few educated ones among you display unmitigated ignorance when talking.

Ibos possessed no weapon
Hunger was used to torture them.

It was during the period your ancestors learnt how to eat human flesh till today.

6 Likes

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2023
AareGaa:

I don't have time to read anything.

I have warned you.
hahahaha, lizard warning tiger, I don hear grin cheesy
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2023
AareGaa:

Those are the useless stories that your evil ancestors told you.
Continue lying yourselves.

Even the few educated ones among you display unmitigated ignorance when talking.

Ibos possessed no weapon
Hunger was used to torture them.

It was during the period your ancestors learnt how to eat human flesh till today.
Read what US government official report said about Igbos and the rest of Nigerians especially Northerners and Yorubas on this link https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm then you will understand why your Yoruba fathers taught you to hate Igbos without reason.

Americans, British people know you well more than you Yorubas know yourselves. Go and read the document and learn
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2023
johnjose68:

Please, πŸ™ just go and take over USA grin

USA prison, I mean grin

Stop para.ing

I.gbo kwenu.
Read what US government official report said about Igbos and the rest of Nigerians especially Northerners and Yorubas and why they ganged up to fight Igbos and still fighting Igbos till date on this link https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm then you will understand why your Yoruba fathers taught you to hate Igbos without reason.

Americans, British people know you people more than you Yorubas know yourselves. Go and read the document and learn cool
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by JimohMomoh: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Those building houses indiscrimately in Federal Housing in Lugbe Abuja will face same dilemma in the future.

Many people are just building houses especially storey buildings anyhow without approval. They bribe FCDA officials and clean the red mark warning them.

2 Likes

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by nasha6enilo: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2023
You know that's not cheap. I am just asking is it that expensive? No wonder most Nigerians are not using property lawyersYou know that's not cheap. I am just asking is it that expensive? No wonder most Nigerians are not using property lawyers...
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by BreconHills(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Igbos are already learning the hard way.

I am a living witness, I have paused every land purchase and building projects in Lagos and Ogun states that I foolishly started before 2023 elections. All my friends living outside Nigeria doing same have all paused.

The news is spreading faster than Yorubas think. For now, Lagos state government and their APC Yoruba Ronu supporters are winning, but with time, they will feel the negative impact of their thoughtless actions of today influenced by Tinubu's type of sectional politics.

Lagos real estate sector is being foolishly destroyed and real estate value will gradually take a downward trend in Lagos because of all these harsh policies without considerations knowing how polarized along tribal line Nigeria have become since Buhari/APC took over.

Time will reveal.

Time will tell

What is the actual yield on these assets from a rental point of view? Almost zero. When you consider the build cost vs the rental and factor in inflation and naira depreciation these assets have only book value. It is better to build student housing or Airbnb short let apartments.

Most of these assets are vanity assets that only work if the owner decides to capture personal utility by living in them but as income generating assets they have almost zero yield.

So when you talk about Lagos real estate suffering I wonder - it has been suffering from a yield perspective since 2000. This is why you are seeing repurposing of buildings. The vast population of Lagos are never going to rent these type of assets. Anyone who wants to make money from real estate must pitch to the 500k - 1.5m pm earner first.

One day ego will fall and common sense will rise. Pray for GDP growth of 7pc or more to see true real estate value and not the recycling of assets by a tiny minority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2023
ganisucks:
If he likes let him demolish National theatre, it won't change the inevitable. In 2027, the SWAGA empire will come to an end. Their certificate will expire and they will have no choice than to handover to the incoming new powerbloc. He shouldn't stop at sacking the LASTMA boss. He should fire everybody, it won't change a darn thing. Agreement is agreement.

Yes he will be in the history of the country as Nigeria president but your papa go remain village nobody
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by ajepako(f): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Jeez!

I watched the demolition on the screen and I cringed at the wanton destruction and back-to-square-one intention!

I can't even deal with the devastating effects of these on the owners!

But for goodness sake, why would government give approval for buidling on land earmarked for demolition in the future??

Also, why would citizens not make due search and inquiries from authentic authorities before building ??

Someone should please tell me this wanton destruction of livelihood would not be compensated?

If na political punishment from government or agidi from the victims, abeg a concilliation and compensation should be in order

Na beg I beg both parties nitori Olorun!
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by AareGaa: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Read what US government official report said about Igbos and the rest of Nigerians especially Northerners and Yorubas on this link https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm then you will understand why your Yoruba fathers taught you to hate Igbos without reason.

Americans, British people know you well more than you Yorubas know yourselves. Go and read the document and learn

I don't read useless stories peddled by your ignorant blodas.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Ogunleti01: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
I repeat, Yorubas are mostly cowards, you guys keep exposing your cowardice and jittery over Igbo dominance everyday.

It is not practically possible for Igbos to take over Lagos but Yoruba people's cowardice refused to make them realize this.

Why can't Yorubas go and take over Onitsha?

What you guys are indirectly telling the whole world is that Igbos are too powerful and must be watched closely like the world watched British people closely to avoid being colonized or conquered by the Britons.

Kano people feared Igbo wanted to take over Kano lol

Ahmadu Bello feared Igbos wanted to take over Northern Nigeria lol

Ijaw people were scared Igbos wanted to take over Portharcourt hahahahaha

All these point to the fact that Igbos are a formidable race.

Imagine if Igbos had their own country, maybe they would have invaded, conquered and forcefully colonized many African countries like Britain did, omo, so proud to be an Igbo son, Chukwu otito ndalu cool
Tell that to your ancestors. dem swear for you ni? ndi dayvelupers go dayvelup your mud sliding land and stop polluting Lagos

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by grandstar(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2023
TLDR somebody grin grin grin

I don't need to read everything.

This the result when people want to build on every available plot of land. Even I as an estate agent shares some guilt in this.

You see land at a valley. Common sense dictates to anyone that land should be left as a greenbelt and a place for the collation of runoff upland water.

No. You still want to build on it. Before you commence construction, even purchase the land, you discover its wetland due to collation of water, so you should proceed with caution. You, obstinately press on despite inherent risks and loud ringing bells.

At the end of the day, when the government wants to demolish your mighty edifice, you scream the house down.

There are always tell tale signs you shouldn't but, talk more of building.

Two parties share guilt: the buyer and those in the ministry of lands.

Those in the ministry of lands are notorious for initiating and legitimizing the sale of such lands. The sale of such land is fuelled by the scarcity of land in the adjoining areas around it.

2 Likes

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2023
AareGaa:

I don't read useless stories peddled by your ignorant blodas.
Igbos don take over US government also?

Yoruba Ronu miscreants will not kill person for Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Advancedman(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2023
ojobek:
This is wickedness of highest order.

Wickedness from who?
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by aswani(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

The news is spreading faster than Yorubas think. For now, Lagos state government and their APC Yoruba Ronu supporters are winning, but with time, they will feel the negative impact of their thoughtless actions of today influenced by Tinubu's type of sectional politics.

Time will reveal.

Time will tell

FHA is Federal Housing Authority and nothing to do with Lagos State government.

Anyway, what is thoughtless about getting rid of properties build on waterways or without the right papers. When the water fights back and rips through the houses killing people, you will accuse APC of not caring about Ndigbo.

In advanced countries you won't get planning permission to do such and people obey those rules. You however want Ndigbo to be allowed to go and flout building laws in ala Yoruba.

Go and ask liquid metal or whatever he calls himself, a building of his was demolished in Onitsha for the same reason less than 6 months ago, I guess that's APC yoruba ronΓΊ pipo too.

You and others that have no regard for planning laws should feel free to stop building in Lagos and let APC Yoruba ronΓΊ pipo feel the negative impact.

You are not a victim when you as an Ndigbo flout planning laws outside of alaigbo and your house is demolished.

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by iReddington: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Wait, are you writing in Arabic or what cos you made no single point with so many words.

you can take over Lagos
It is logically impossible
Gaslight
masturbating
senseless thought
look back
lost
fight
will learn

No single correlation lol just dishing out words lol

people de nairaland sha cheesy
Those were not just mere words, he made valid points you should reflect on. You probably should read it again, grin You must have the attention span of a cockier spaniel if you can't make sense of what he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by sukar886: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2023
okoro:
IPOB terrorists are in pain
Poor man, go and make money and stop been envy
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Dareal90s(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Bridget95:
when we tell them to think home they pay deaf ears πŸ‘‚. Now see what has befallen our people. Yoruba and Northern people will never build a hut outside their region. They know Nigeria is not ONE. My people have been dealt with in Rivers state after the war and their properties stolen in the name of ABANDONED PROPERTY. Now before our eyes a repeat is happening. Where was this wicked Lagos government when the construction of these houses was in progress, did Lagos government just woke up from coma?
Olodo, there is a difference between State and Federal govt, abi Unna no go school?

3 Likes

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2023
iReddington:

Those were not just mere words, he made valid points you should reflect on. You probably should read it again, grin You must have the attention span of a cockier spaniel if you can't make sense of what he said.
Your Yoruba Ronu miscreant brother edited his initial write up I quoted several times before he could make sense, maybe he even consulted Prof Oluwole Soyinka for assistance cos most Ronu miscreants are only good at collecting Owomida and doing Owo Osole cheesy

Awolowo must be turning in his grave daily at what the Yoruba youths he struggled to give education have been turned into by druggie politics grin
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Basic123: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Whatever made Yorubas so scared that they had to go on rampage during and after 2023 general election is what Igbos dominate, so ask yourself why are we fighting so hard to stop Igbos? What are we fighting Igbos for? Those things Yorubas have in mind against Igbos are the things Igbos dominate, so start brainstormiqpppppang now, your time starts now shocked

Nobody is fighting or fought so hard to stop you.It just your usual paranoid delusions which include delusion of reference(false feeling that every action of others has something to do with you),Persecutory delusions (false feeling that some people are out there to harm you) and grandiose delusion (feeling of false grandeur/better than others).Those delusions go together because when you feel you are better than others then you will think people are against you and then interpret every other people action as having something to do with you.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Zeebuy: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Ensa777:
Obinna ,keep building.
Find another swamp and develop.

It's so painful, and the worst part is that some people will keep repeating the mistake.

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Basic123: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Your Yoruba Ronu miscreant brother edited his initial write up I quoted several times before he could make sense, maybe he even consulted Prof Oluwole Soyinka for assistance cos most Ronu miscreants are only good at collecting Owomida and doing Owo Osole cheesy

Awolowo must be turning in his grave daily at what the Yoruba youths he struggled to give education have been turned into by druggie politics grin
Ojukwu made a mistake of not adding your parents to 3000 000 Igbo souls he wasted before running with his own family to ivory Coast,honestly πŸ˜†

That was his only mistake,he was right in others πŸ˜†
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by iReddington: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

undecided Probably because he understood your elementary comprehension of the message, he would have even used crayons if possible to illustrate and explain better. You're such a blockhead. Buzz off you IPOB lunatic before you bite me o.

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Basic123:

Nobody is fighting or fought so hard to stop you.It just your usual paranoid delusions which include delusion of reference(false feeling that every action of others has something to do with you),Persecutory delusions (false feeling that some people are out there to harm you) and grandiose delusion (feeling of false grandeur/better than others).Those delusions go together because when you feel you are better than others then you will think people are against you and then interpret every other people action as having something to do with you.
Yen yen yen as usual.

Yoruba Moslems really taught you Yorubas how to hide your fight by denying and pretending, but guess what? We are Jewish bloodline and we are always ahead of you guys, that is why we are IGBOS = I Go Before Others. So whatever a Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani man aspires to become in Nigeria today, an Igbo man has achieved that first several years ago.

So before talking thrash, read what US government official report said about Igbos and the rest of Nigerians especially Northerners and Yorubas on this link https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm then you will understand why your Yoruba fathers taught you to hate Igbos without reason.

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Zeebuy: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Please go and buy the land in the SE. Develop the SE. Turn it to Dubia. We take Allah beg you πŸ™

LASG doesn't allow lawlessness in it's state.

Go and find out what happened in Asaba, Delta state. That's exactly what'll happen in lagos. You think everything is about tribalism, abi?
Go and ask the real estate companies in Lagos how these demolitions have impacted their businesses. It's just a matter of time before it reaches every other sector.
it's just a matter of time
jaksmillioniar:
I think u ibo talk dat u own lagos
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by franchasofficia: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Basic123:

Ojukwu made a mistake of not adding your parents to 3000 000 Igbo souls he wasted before running with his own family to ivory Coast,honestly πŸ˜†

Ever since I bursted the decadelong lies your cowardly Yoruba fathers told you that Ojukwu disguised in a woman's dress to run away, you Ronu miscreants have regained your sanity by not repeating that lie that Ojukwu dressed as a woman and ran away when in reality, Ojukwu gallantly packed all his family members and family members of his Vice Col Philip Effiong in a private jet and gallantly flew down to Ivory Coast where Prof Chinua Achebe and other eminent Igbo sons welcomed him in a heroic welcome like the forever King he is.

Use Google and make research about Ojukwu and how foreign powers who are white people respected and feared Ojukwu.

My brother, forget matter, if not for Britain, why will Igbos be measuring prick with ordinary Yorubas that were only sitting back in their cocoa farms envying Igbos dominance of every sector in Nigeria which US and Britain did cited as major reasons Yoruba ganged up with North to bring down Igbos at all cost. Go and read the link from US government official website I posted earlier on this thread and learn

Igbo no be una mate at all, una just de try catch up through treacherous politics and gangup with the North, ordinarily, them no born Yoruba well to de measure prick with Igbo na, haba haba
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Zeebuy: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:

You survived because they want you to survive, they broke you and you surrendered, there is nothing special about that. You should be thanking Awolowo that wire you all 20 euros when he didn't owe you a dine.

Moreover all the properties were returned in SW, we didn't need them for anything!
Lastly you don't know the meaning of domination, selling goods in market is not dominating, its more like a slave work, those that are dominating you are rulling over you right now and taxing you.

The Nigerian side (200+ ethnoc groups) had their army, navy and airforce + support from around 6 other countries but a group of fighters from 1 tribe was able to fight and decimate the nigerian forces for almost 3 years. This group was able to arm themselves, train themselves, organize themselves, and do Research & Development ALL DURING THE WAR!
Do you even know what that entails?

Despite all their perceived advantages, the Nigerian side was so brutalized, regiments were wiped out and the only choice the nigerian side could come up with was blocking the source of food to women and children of their opponents. They couldn't face their fellow men in combat. Tell me, what's more cowardly than this?
Shame suppose dey catch una any time u guys try to use the civil war to make mouth
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Basic123: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ever since I bursted the decadelong lies your cowardly Yoruba fathers told you that Ojukwu disguised in a woman's dress to run away, you Ronu miscreants have regained your sanity by not repeating that lie that Ojukwu dressed as a woman and ran away when in reality, Ojukwu gallantly packed all his family members and family members of his Vice Col Philip Effiong in a private jet and gallantly flew down to Ivory Coast where Prof Chinua Achebe and other eminent Igbo sons welcomed him in a heroic welcome like the forever King he is.

Use Google and make research about Ojukwu and how foreign powers who are white people respected and feared Ojukwu.

My brother, forget matter, if not for Britain, why will Igbos be measuring prick with ordinary Yorubas that were only sitting back in their cocoa farms envying Igbos dominance of every sector in Nigeria which US and Britain did cited as major reasons Yoruba ganged up with North to bring down Igbos at all cost. Go and read the link from US government official website I posted earlier on this thread and learn

Igbo no be una mate at all, una just de try catch up through treacherous politics and gangup with the North, ordinarily, them no born Yoruba well to de measure prick with Igbo na, haba haba

Again,Ojukwu made a mistake of not adding your parents to 3000 000 Igbo souls he wasted before running with his own family to ivory Coast,honestly πŸ˜†

By the way,wetin you get wey dey wan measure ? πŸ˜†
You wey be say yoruba land is just like London to uou
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Basic123: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yen yen yen as usual.

Yoruba Moslems really taught you Yorubas how to hide your fight by denying and pretending, but guess what? We are Jewish bloodline and we are always ahead of you guys, that is why we are IGBOS = I Go Before Others. So whatever a Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani man aspires to become in Nigeria today, an Igbo man has achieved that first several years ago.

So before talking thrash, read what US government official report said about Igbos and the rest of Nigerians especially Northerners and Yorubas on this link https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm then you will understand why your Yoruba fathers taught you to hate Igbos without reason.

GRANDIOSE DELUSION ON DISPLAY πŸ˜†
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Coronavirus1: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
okoro:
IPOB terrorists are in pain
Youroba owns a lot of properties in the area all tribes affected not only igbo
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Artscollection: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2023
I get house for Lagos, are the outcome.
This is recommendable, igbos should smart up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.